Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Legend Killer Has Arrvied

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 20:24 Oct18 2005 Post ID: 475592
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
Welcome RKO.
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
Big Curtis On Cheats Posted: 07:16 Oct19 2005 Post ID: 475951
Big Curtis On Cheats
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Hello sharkboy
Bizzle Rahman Big Curtis On Cheats
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 10:29 Oct19 2005 Post ID: 476038
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
Sharkboy is my e-mail and yahoo instant messenger, on here just call me SS4.

P.S. i'm a master of budokai 3!!.
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
RKO-123 Posted: 16:35 Oct19 2005 Post ID: 476408
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
On 18-Oct-2005 Bad Wolf said:So I'm a legend around the Internet? how interesting. I don't suppose you'd like to tell me where you'd heard of me, would you? I'm just curious as to how anyone could have heard of me so quickly.
You have your own site, right? That's how I know about you. People who visited your site talk about you on mine.
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
searchrescueff Posted: 08:24 Oct20 2005 Post ID: 477377
searchrescueff
Forum GuestMember
+
Welcome to supercheats.com. Have fun RKO-123
Aeshma Posted: 09:27 Oct20 2005 Post ID: 477410
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
On 19-Oct-2005 RKO-123 said: You have your own site, right? That's how I know about you. People who visited your site talk about you on mine.
Where you not banned here before?

...or did you just leave?
RKO-123 Posted: 15:31 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479540
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
I never came here in the past, this is my first visit. And I must say, it's pretty cool.
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
Soucercer Of Wise Posted: 16:37 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479624
Soucercer Of Wise
Forum GuestMember
+
So, you are the Legend Killer huh. I'd like to have a word with you.
As a Wiseman once said, everyone is wise in their own way. A Wiseman's legacy begins!
RKO-123 Posted: 16:40 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479630
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
What do you want? Oh, let me guess.....you want a piece of me. Well, head to the Forum Games pal.
Soucercer Of Wise Posted: 16:44 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479638
Soucercer Of Wise
Forum GuestMember
+
Some Legend Killer. Look, it's me Lyxon, Shane(MK Master). I've come to see how your doing against King, and to my surprise. You haven't even faced him yet. And on top of that, You lose To Dr. Advice. I think you've gotten soft man.
As a Wiseman once said, everyone is wise in their own way. A Wiseman's legacy begins!
RKO-123 Posted: 16:47 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479641
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
What are you talking about Soft, Shane? I'm still the same Lyxon that left our site. The same Lyxon who goes around the internet as the Legend Killer killing legends. I've not changed. Doc wasa set back, and I'm just waiting for the right time to challenge King. Why are you here, this is my battle only.
Soucercer Of Wise Posted: 16:51 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479652
Soucercer Of Wise
Forum GuestMember
+
HA, Save it Legend Killer. The Lyxon I know wouldn't have lost to Dr. Advice, and the Lyxon I know is the one is one that, if he wants something he takes it. And you my friend, are a disgrace to our site.
RKO-123 Posted: 16:53 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479658
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!!!! I care about my site more then this one. I'm just staying low until King's and my battle. Then once I beat him, I will become the "King Of Games" and would have put another Legend on my list. And no ones gonna stop me! I'm here to earn respect, one way or another Shane, and you know it.
Soucercer Of Wise Posted: 16:56 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479666
Soucercer Of Wise
Forum GuestMember
+
Now that's the Lyxon I know. Come on man, let's go get you another Legend.
Sanzano Posted: 17:16 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479706
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
Just curious what 'Legends' have you defeated in the past? I don't give you much of a chance against 'Mr. King Of Games' to tell you the truth. Hasn't anyone told you that 'Supercheats' is a burial ground for anyone who comes here thinking they can take 'Mr King Of Games'. 'Mr King Of Games' has a rabid following of hundreds here who idolise him so I'll be surprised if you remain competitive for long.

RKO-123 Posted: 17:30 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479727
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, Well, Well.....you must be the main dog here. The admin right? I see you heard about me huh. Listen, King is going down. He's got people that idolize him, well that will all end when I beat him. And once I become the "King Of Games", I'm gonna embarras king and expose him as the true fake that he is. That's how the Legend Killer rows.
t0ms0nic Posted: 17:37 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479738
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
On 21-Oct-2005 RKO-123 said: Well, Well, Well.....you must be the main dog here. The admin right? I see you heard about me huh. Listen, King is going down. He's got people that idolize him, well that will all end when I beat him. And once I become the "King Of Games", I'm gonna embarras king and expose him as the true fake that he is. That's how the Legend Killer rows.
Like Sanzano said,there's no way KoG will lose.He CAN'T lose.

Oh,and have a nice time up against him.I wonder how well you'll do after your lose to Dr.Advice...Hmm...

Oh,and for the note,KoG is NO fake.He is what his title says he is,the Almighty King of Games.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
annabel Posted: 20:43 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 480215
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
So, This is the great legend killer who claims he will stop me. (He said it in team advice) Well, You are a disgrace. You probably can't win a game of uno. So go back to the mini league.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
saviorofthejedi Posted: 00:40 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 480525
saviorofthejed
i
Forum GuestMember
+
this is childish... being well known doesn't make you a legend, in ANY respect. i've been gone for quite a bit, and i really didnt expect someone like this to be here. the internent(at least all the forums i own and have been on) are for fun, it doesnt matter if you are a Admin, mod, or just a member, come here just to chat about random stuff, not to pick fights.
I HAVE BEEN REBUILT, STRONGER, FASTER, MORE INTLLEGENT THAN BEFORE!! JOIN WHATDOYOUKNOW.2FORTUNE.COM AND http://s14.invisionfree.com/Sports_Tribute CONTACT ME AT: [email protected]
Sanzano Posted: 03:15 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 480679
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
On 21-Oct-2005 RKO-123 said: Well, Well, Well.....you must be the main dog here. The admin right? I see you heard about me huh. Listen, King is going down. He's got people that idolize him, well that will all end when I beat him. And once I become the "King Of Games", I'm gonna embarras king and expose him as the true fake that he is. That's how the Legend Killer rows.
I couldn't not help hear about you, I think you've announced yourself as the greatest thing since sliced bread on about a dozen forums.

I also couldn't help but notice the way you deftly evaded my question about which legends you've beaten in the past to get your name. There's plenty of experienced gamers who've been around and are well known around the gaming sites who are eager to confirm the authenticity of your claims. So if it is not too much trouble could you list the top 10 legends you've defeated in the past so we can verify them?

Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 262559

Post Top
Click to close