Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

SC Quotes, just for random amusement... =P

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 30 of 35
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | Last     Previous | Next
Xtreme gamer Posted: 11:04 Dec24 2005 Post ID: 582517
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
Post Likes: 0
+
On 24-Dec-2005 shiny zapdos said:I just thought you should be aware that I've figured out your secret.

And what is that secret?

It's that you're so completely in love with me, you'd d*e for my honour.

You see, ladies and gentleman, this is what we call Reverse Psychology. What occurs is typical of the masculine cerebrum - they believe that if they're sickeningly impolite and overly cheesy, they can impress a girl. This, however, is not the case. You love me, and in doing so, you inadvertantly insult me. Tragic, really, but that's men for you.

This, as I'm sure you'll already be aware, will be used to blackmail you at every opportunity possible, because I'm lovely like that. =D

Oh, and because you adore me so much you'd d*e for me... there's a whale in the North Sea that keeps being rude. Go and sort him out, would you? He eats boats, by the way.

Thank you!

Love (you wish)

Holly

(P.S. If you wanted to sleep with me, you could have just asked. I'd have refused and pwned you, but it would have made you look slightly less stupid.)
*Falls Silent* You know what? I am not going to EVER take your soul away. *Erases name off mortal list*

instagram: solidaritysterl
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
fakename Posted: 11:08 Dec24 2005 Post ID: 582521
fakename
Forum GuestMember
+
I've been reading back a few pages as I really have nothing better to do. And quite frankly, RKO-123, I think you're a moron. I could use lots of elabourate insults here but I really can't be arsed and you probably wouldn't understand them anyway. You're really quite a strange person aren't you. That is, of course, assuming you're a person. Must dash people, ta ta.
Television! Teacher! Mother! Secret lover.... incase you hadn't guessed this name is fake. Yeah, yeah, I'm really r and c mega with me account temporarily screwed up, aint that nice?
smallville92 Posted: 11:13 Dec24 2005 Post ID: 582529
smallville92
Forum GuestBanned
+
lol. That so funny Igraine. :P. That's what I have been trying to say for ages. Smile

« Last edited by Cross Stinger on Jul 30th 2009 »

Kingdom Hearts is the best series ever. Sora, Kairi, and Riku will be friends ever.

Fenix, an John helped out on the Sig.
True pokemon master Posted: 11:17 Dec24 2005 Post ID: 582533
True pokemon master
Forum GuestMember
+
On 24-Dec-2005 screencheat2 said:I know what Reverse Psychology is.
well SZ used RP to get around the LK,I cant really explain it good though.
The_Arbiter101 is my girlfriend,she rules,touch her and lose your life.I mod,All G-Cube games not yet listed,Arcade and Retro systems,Mario Party 6 and 7. Join these teams,TPM,Soalrbeam,Fox,Playboy,Rap/HippyHop music.Rebellion,Water,Blaziken and more.
screencheat2 Posted: 14:01 Dec24 2005 Post ID: 582685
screencheat2
+
Bah, forget it. I got another quote.

"Look here. You need to listen with your hear!" -my mom earlier this day.
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
darkboarder_77 Posted: 18:49 Dec24 2005 Post ID: 582988
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
On 23-Dec-2005 RKO-123 said: Did you read my quote? It was more hilarious then Aeshma's.

"I think Aeshma and my boot would make an even bigger couple. It's just itching to get some of him".

OH!!!! Owned!!! No one owns the Legend Killer
Ooo, that was cold, lol.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

ilovemissyelliott Posted: 18:55 Dec24 2005 Post ID: 582992
ilovemissyelli
ott
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 2
+
On 24-Dec-2005 Xtreme gamer said:*Falls Silent* You know what? I am not going to EVER take your soul away. *Erases name off mortal list*
Do me a favor and erase my name. =D
RKO-123 Posted: 13:55 Dec26 2005 Post ID: 584563
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
Heh, Are you serious? Me, The Legend Killer, have a crush, on you Holly? Don't take it offensive hon, but I think it's the other way around. You have a crush on me. And I can understand completely, No girl can resist my charm.
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
kamon36 Posted: 02:38 Dec27 2005 Post ID: 585209
kamon36
The Dead Philosopher
Forum GuestMember
+
posted on anouther site by your truly and nother dude I got bored so i started saying radom quotes and this happend

me.If Life gives you lemons, trade em in for something that acually tastes good, like um...chocklete

other dude:I disagree with the lemmons. You take them and squirt them, hoping it would get to your enemy's eyes.

me:hmmm...good point, but still choclete can be just as lethel

other dude:
hm true but I'd rather take pleasuer in seeing their pain
This moniker is a shadow of the past.
Bad Wolf Posted: 07:07 Dec27 2005 Post ID: 585310
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
On 26-Dec-2005 RKO-123 said: Heh, Are you serious? Me, The Legend Killer, have a crush, on you Holly? Don't take it offensive hon, but I think it's the other way around. You have a crush on me. And I can understand completely, No girl can resist my charm.
*Falls out of seat*
You have got to be kidding. Could you be any more deluded, Slick? How about if I explain this in words of one syllable so you can understand it?
Hol. Does. Not. Like. You.
She's got half the site falling at her feet, and you think she'd go for you? To be honest, if she wanted an egocentric nutter she'd ask me out. There, I said it.

"Christmas is a celebration of eating as much as is physically possible within a 24-hour time limit." My philosophy of the purpose of this time of year.
screencheat2 Posted: 10:18 Dec27 2005 Post ID: 585403
screencheat2
+
On 27-Dec-2005 Bad Wolf said:*Falls out of seat*
You have got to be kidding. Could you be any more deluded, Slick? How about if I explain this in words of one syllable so you can understand it?
Hol. Does. Not. Like. You.
She's got half the site falling at her feet, and you think she'd go for you? To be honest, if she wanted an egocentric nutter she'd ask me out. There, I said it.

"Christmas is a celebration of eating as much as is physically possible within a 24-hour time limit." My philosophy of the purpose of this time of year.
I gotta agree with you there with the quote. But isn't Halloween supposed to do that for you. And you think you're an egocentric nutter?
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
Jirachi X Posted: 10:48 Dec27 2005 Post ID: 585427
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
On 26-Dec-2005 RKO-123 said: Heh, Are you serious? Me, The Legend Killer, have a crush, on you Holly? Don't take it offensive hon, but I think it's the other way around. You have a crush on me. And I can understand completely, No girl can resist my charm.
And what charm are we talking about here??? If thats true that does mean that your mom would have a crush on you, though I highly doubt that, no offence.

Well hardy, har, har Mr Hardy-Har-Har who says hardy, har, har every day that is worth saying hardy, har, har about. - My friend Matt after my friend Mavrick insulted him.

This one here is where my class was doing a trivia about the movie Jason & The Argonaughts.
Teacher: What did the ...(Can't remember) take away from Jason?
Matt: His virginity!
*Whole class lol's*
Joshua(AKA: n00bish teachers pet) - His pendant resembling Hera.
Teacher: Correct. What did Jason hope to get back from his evil uncle?
Mitchel: His right to SMOKE WEED FOR LIVING!!!
Naomi: Would you SHUT UP!!!
Nick: That gets very repetitve sometimes.
Matt: Here, here.
Me to Rachael: With the amount of times he's said that I wouldn't be surprised if he smoked weed for a living.
Teacher under her breath, I have overly acute hearing: Idiot.
I'm gone - bye
RKO-123 Posted: 14:27 Dec27 2005 Post ID: 585658
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
Take it easy guys. I mean, if Holly was here, I bet she would agree with me on it. After all, I am the Legend Killer.
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
ozzo Posted: 14:32 Dec27 2005 Post ID: 585674
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
On 27-Dec-2005 RKO-123 said: Take it easy guys. I mean, if Holly was here, I bet she would agree with me on it. After all, I am the Legend Killer.
lol, I got to say something here..your a bit full of yourself :P lol, I assure you that I can resist you. Holly's feeling s do not concern me.

shiny zapdos Posted: 14:42 Dec27 2005 Post ID: 585712
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
Gee, Bex, don't be too kind, will you? O_o

Anyway... I'd rather sleep with a dromedary camel, RKO darling. You just can't accept that I don't return your feelings. I have two smods desiring my hand in marriage... and you think I want YOU?! Er, gee, thanks and all, but all you're managing to prove is what a prat you truly are.

Happy New Year, honey! ^_^

Hol
Bad Wolf Posted: 14:47 Dec27 2005 Post ID: 585728
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Pwnt.

"There just aren't enough big friggin' laser cannons on TV." Me, after watching The Christmas Invasion
RKO-123 Posted: 15:41 Dec27 2005 Post ID: 585813
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
On 27-Dec-2005 shiny zapdos said:Gee, Bex, don't be too kind, will you? O_o

Anyway... I'd rather sleep with a dromedary camel, RKO darling. You just can't accept that I don't return your feelings. I have two smods desiring my hand in marriage... and you think I want YOU?! Er, gee, thanks and all, but all you're managing to prove is what a prat you truly are.

Happy New Year, honey! ^_^

Hol
Hm! The ladies love me here.
screencheat2 Posted: 18:47 Dec27 2005 Post ID: 585973
screencheat2
+
Are you really that idiotic, or are you just acting dumb?
True pokemon master Posted: 19:34 Dec27 2005 Post ID: 586000
True pokemon
master
Forum GuestMember
+
This is really getting out of hand.
Quote from earlier:
Hunter:Timmy,what on earth are you doing?
Timmy:Waiting for your mom
Hunter:So your going to wait here on my porch,sleeping while you wait for me to play? My mom aint gonna be home for another hour or 2
Timmy:So I'll wait that long then *Falls asleep on ground*
Hunter to Kelsey online:My friend is sleeping on my porch waiting for my mom,being is normal funny self,lol[i][/i]
The_Arbiter101 is my girlfriend,she rules,touch her and lose your life.I mod,All G-Cube games not yet listed,Arcade and Retro systems,Mario Party 6 and 7. Join these teams,TPM,Soalrbeam,Fox,Playboy,Rap/HippyHop music.Rebellion,Water,Blaziken and more.
The_Arbiter101 Posted: 20:05 Dec27 2005 Post ID: 586029
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
lolz your friend is so wierd
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

Displaying Page 30 of 35
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close