Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon LeafGreen

FINALLY SOME INFO ABOUT THE NINTENDO EVENTS-AURORA TICKET TO CATCH DEOXYS!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 21:57 Oct01 2004 Post ID: 2666
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Please pass this on, I'm trying to get the word out....
Finally they have announced dates for this ticket stuff!
Nintendo Rocks America- this is your first chance to get Aurora ticket to get Deoxys on Island 9, but there are only 3 dates! :(
1) Atlanta-October 9, 10AM-4PM, Lenox Square
2) Minneapolis-October 16 10 AM-4PM, Mall of America
3) Seattle-October 23 10AM-4PM, Seattle Center Exhibition Hall
Yeah, I don't live anywhere near these places either, so I guess we hang on for more info...wish I had better news, but this is all I know as of now
BTW:IF YOU LIVE NEAR NYC-NINTENDO HQ IS IN MANHATTAN!! THEY DO STUFF THERE, TOO!
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nicko 9000 Posted at: 17:16 Oct08 2004 Post ID: 4381
nicko 9000
Icanhascustomtitle
+
+
i live in uk so ime bumed
sXe

xploder Posted at: 04:42 Oct10 2004 Post ID: 5023
xploder
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah me too! any info on uk events?
333 - half evil
chek out my art site www.forumsvibe.com/fas
xploder Posted at: 04:43 Oct10 2004 Post ID: 5025
xploder
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh and also know we have three topics for these dates and i started the first one!!!!!
333 - half evil
Altic2000 Posted at: 03:17 Oct26 2004 Post ID: 11146
Altic2000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hahahahahaha ur far away i live all the way in australia how am i supposed to get the Aurora ticket ha ha!!
wrathofthepast Posted at: 20:48 Nov01 2004 Post ID: 14970
wrathofthepast
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think if you have a subscription to NP they will give you one of the two other island tickets or even both like they did with the one on Ruby and Sapphire.
sportingfool524 Posted at: 07:58 Nov03 2004 Post ID: 15524
sportingfool524
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i live near charlotte Nc who knows when its goin there? and can u buy np magazine with the ticket and how do u get it with the E-READER????
I got lucky, I found Nemo.......... he was mmm,mmm good

BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 20:54 Nov08 2004 Post ID: 19400
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
There will be no more Events like that this year, but they mentioned "retail stores to be announced" as an alternative to getting an Aurora ticket if you missed the Nintendo Rocks America tour.(which most did!)Maybe Toys R Us?
I got all the Pokemon a person could dream of, and still working on more. If you need to know the truth, seek it out here, as I am obsessed with answering all the questions I can as best I can. I can verify Event Pokemon, too! My collection keeps growing!
nuclearkiller Posted at: 20:09 Nov09 2004 Post ID: 20139
nuclearkiller
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Can you really? I'm screwed too. Even though I live in Melbourne (Florida).
meanameisbrad Posted at: 07:32 Nov11 2004 Post ID: 21255
meanameisbrad
Forum GuestMember
+
+
THIS IS LONG SO I SUMMARIZED IT:
-E-READER IS FOUND AT A GAME STORE OR LARGE RETAIL STORE
-ACTION REPLAY HAS CODES FOR GETING TO THE 8&9 ISLANDS
-GAMESHARK SP CODE STATUS IS UNKNOWN TO ME
-THE REAL WAY OF GETTING THEM IS ONLY THROUGH A REAL LIFE EVENT HELD BY NINTENDO(VISIT THEIR SITE FOR INFO)*YOU MIGHT WANT TO TRY POKEMON.COM INSTEAD OF NINTENDO.COM
-POKEMON.COM HAS ALL THE INFORMATION ON CATCHIN DEOXYS THE LEGIT WAY @
" http://www.pokemon.com/deoxys/ "

ok here is the deal. I found a E-Reader in a game stop (a gaming store in the US *in case you dont have them in other countries). I dont know about the cards, if they have them or not.
I know that there is an AR(Action Replay) code for both of them. I have yet to find the Game Shark one. The AR code is all over the place. *NOTE* you MUST! have an AR v3.0 to use practically any pokemon leaf green or fire red code that does anything but change pokemon or give you money. to get the aurora and mystic ticket it MUST be v3.0 AR. I made that mistake lol. bought a V5.5 AR took it home... typed in the codes... no dice.
The "Nintendo Event" is an acctual REAL LIFE event that is held by Nintendo. You have to : (A) have a wireless adapter (B) go to the "wonder (machine or something)" access the "mystery gift"* (C) (im a little shady on this part since i have never acctually done this myself) get the aurora and mystic ticket from the machine (D) go to the second story of a pokecenter(in the game now) and talk to a man in a green hat to get the tickets from him.(I assume you do it one at a time.

*mystery gift is accessable by typing " LINK TOGETHER WITH ALL" on a survey in a pokemart. the lasy behind the counter will give you a suprised reaction

ALL OF THIS IS ON WWW.POKEMON.COM (AN OFFICIAL POKEMON GAME SITE FROM THE MAKERS OF THE GAME) THERE IS A BIG FLASHING BUTTON ON THE MAIN PAGE SAYING "CATCH DEOXYS" BETTER YET HERE IS THE ADDRESS:
http://www.pokemon.com/deoxys/
ITS A FLASHED SITE SO BE SURE AND HAVE MACROMEDIA SOFTWARE

I KNOW THIS IS LONG BUT IT SHOULD HAVE HELPED... ANY QUESTIONS REGAURDING MY POST EMAIL "[email protected]" MAKE SUBJECT "pokemon"
xploder Posted at: 07:03 Nov14 2004 Post ID: 23191
xploder
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thanks but there is something wrong......
i did mystery gift and i only got wonder CARDS and wonder NEWS no wonder GIFT!!!
what gives???????
333 - half evil
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 07:05 Nov14 2004 Post ID: 23192
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 09-Nov-2004 nuclearkiller said:Can you really? I'm screwed too. Even though I live in Melbourne (Florida).
I'm down by Ft. Lauderdale! So I'm screwed as well.I still have no idea why they picked those 3 places only, seems dumb, why not have more?
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 07:12 Nov14 2004 Post ID: 23193
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Greetings Brad! Welcome to SC. Thanx for info-it was good. I went there b/f I started this thread, and they've since addeed the deoxys catching instructions, sent someone there to get them earlier. Thanx for the AR warning! I'm trying to figure out what to get AR or GS...

Xploder-I think you must have the actual Aurora Ticket in your possesion before that stuff works, the steps are for after you got the ticket at Nintendo Rocks America-sorry, I knew it was too good to be true!
xploder Posted at: 07:14 Nov14 2004 Post ID: 23195
xploder
Forum GuestMember
+
+
aaaahhhhh..
i HATE nintendo...
does every new poke game have to have a ticket.......

NINTENDO-if u r here (which u probably ain't) then "smoke my @$$!
333 - half evil
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 07:32 Nov14 2004 Post ID: 23198
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My sentiments exactly!!! It's just rude, actually, to release a game, then tease you about getting the great pokemon, then make it hard as heck to get them. Cruel, they are, very cruel! And Greedy, too! GRRRRRRRR! Unfortunately, they can get away with it, since we buy the games anyway! This is why I want a cheating device, for crap like this....
champ of games Posted at: 09:18 Nov14 2004 Post ID: 23210
champ of games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im in uk and i heard Electronic Botique are giving out the mystery and aurora tickets
xploder Posted at: 09:27 Nov14 2004 Post ID: 23211
xploder
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah but where is it?
333 - half evil
champ of games Posted at: 13:57 Nov14 2004 Post ID: 23436
champ of games
Forum GuestMember
+
+
every Electronic botique but don't when it is oh by the way electronic botique is a shop
BBG_CREECAT Posted at: 15:38 Nov14 2004 Post ID: 23477
BBG_CREECAT
Forum GuestMember
+
+
They may not exist here in the US, or may have different rules(since there were no UK events, maybe?), but if it's true, will you send us some(we'll pay of course)LOL?

Call one of the stores(since it's LONG distance from here)to check out if it's for real...
Sambo69 Posted at: 12:24 Dec11 2004 Post ID: 39323
Sambo69
Forum GuestMember
+
+
does any1 know if there r any xploder sp codes for the tickets for leaf green ta

[email protected]
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close