Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

"Kingdom of Justice"

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 58 of 60
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | Last     Previous | Next
ShadowGX Posted: 21:53 Apr09 2006 Post ID: 781005
ShadowGX
Post Likes: 1
+
If I couldn't close it just for that I wouldn't have warned you...

As for the challenge, I doubt I will be able to help. I have no partable linke an' I just don't have much time. Sorz...
Baby I like it.
Zelda Fan Posted: 22:02 Apr09 2006 Post ID: 781012
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
On 09-Apr-2006 annabel said:Ok then, Well we're following the poupose now. Guys, We are challenging the alliance to a challenge, winner is supirior, And that will settle this final conflict. I think you should know the site, So now we can end this once and for all! ANd carry on with our lives.
its not going to happen so just shut it why don't you,and get over it,the alliance wont die in order to make it die you have to beat me first because I am the leader of the allinace on SC,so I dare you to come and flame me and my members on SC.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
ShadowGX Posted: 22:12 Apr09 2006 Post ID: 781017
ShadowGX
+
Yur flamming comin' into his team an' tellin' him to shut it. Keep that stuff out of here.
Baby I like it.
Zelda Fan Posted: 22:14 Apr09 2006 Post ID: 781019
Zelda Fan
+
On 09-Apr-2006 ShadowGX said:Yur flamming comin' into his team an' tellin' him to shut it. Keep that stuff out of here.
I guess you don't know what flaming mreans here let me define it for you.

flaming-flaming is where one person insults another by naming calling or tessing

"telling someone to shut up is not flaming gets your facts stright."

ShadowGX Posted: 22:17 Apr09 2006 Post ID: 781021
ShadowGX
+
Well I was accused of flammin' an' all I did was say shut up. You've been wrong many times before if I remember yur history...
Baby I like it.
Zelda Fan Posted: 22:19 Apr09 2006 Post ID: 781022
Zelda Fan
+
On 09-Apr-2006 ShadowGX said:Well I was accused of flammin' an' all I did was say shut up. You've been wrong many times before if I remember yur history...
whats my past have to do with this? please explain.

ShadowGX Posted: 22:21 Apr09 2006 Post ID: 781024
ShadowGX
+
You don't know what half the rules are. You can't come here an' tell me I'm wrong when I've been told otherwise by respectable sorces. Regardless, this ends now. Go back to the Alliance an' don't try an' sturr it up here.
Baby I like it.
Zelda Fan Posted: 22:23 Apr09 2006 Post ID: 781025
Zelda Fan
+
On 09-Apr-2006 ShadowGX said:You don't know what half the rules are. You can't come here an' tell me I'm wrong when I've been told otherwise by respectable sorces. Regardless, this ends now. Go back to the Alliance an' don't try an' sturr it up here.
I don't know what half the rules are huh?,why don't you go to the staff forum and check out all the people I reported and don't tell me I don't know the rules becuase I do,if I didn't I would of not been here this long.

and i'm not sturring up anything i'm just sick of annabel plots to try to destroy the alliance,I remember a while back Rich said teams are not aloud to being here the TCB,so annbel does not know how to follow the rules.

ShadowGX Posted: 22:25 Apr09 2006 Post ID: 781028
ShadowGX
+
Apparently you don't know this one very well. Where else was that I saw you try an' tell someone they were wrong but they weren't...
Baby I like it.
Zelda Fan Posted: 22:29 Apr09 2006 Post ID: 781030
Zelda Fan
+
On 09-Apr-2006 ShadowGX said:Apparently you don't know this one very well. Where else was that I saw you try an' tell someone they were wrong but they weren't...
Yes you are wrong I even ask GGB and he argee with me don't belive me then look at this:

its not going to happen so just shut it why don't you,and get over it,the alliance wont die in order to make it die you have to beat me first because I am the leader of the allinace on SC,so I dare you to come and flame me and my members on SC.
�$2I pwneth you into oblivion! �$6 ~Banana Hammock!~ says:
Hmmm
�$2I pwneth you into oblivion! �$6 ~Banana Hammock!~ says:
I spose its not

ShadowGX Posted: 22:36 Apr09 2006 Post ID: 781033
ShadowGX
+
Look at what GGB's history is though... he's one to know. Basic rule: If it offends another member, it is considered a flame.

You stole my avi idea too...
Baby I like it.
Zelda Fan Posted: 22:38 Apr09 2006 Post ID: 781034
Zelda Fan
+
On 09-Apr-2006 ShadowGX said:Look at what GGB's history is though... he's one to know. Basic rule: If it offends another member, it is considered a flame.

You stole my avi idea too...
once again what does past have to do with this it has nothing ti do with the prestent,look gets your facts stright you are wrong,so stop argueing with me.

also I didn't not steal your avatar I had this pic for a long time now I just did not use it tell now.

masterchef050 Posted: 22:46 Apr09 2006 Post ID: 781036
masterchef050
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Umm, i might not be the one to say, but shuldnt we all just keep to our own teams unless you come to someone elses team with the purpose of joining it?

I got a cool avy too, just while we touch on that subject.
Zelda Fan Posted: 22:49 Apr09 2006 Post ID: 781037
Zelda Fan
+
On 09-Apr-2006 masterchef050 said:Umm, i might not be the one to say, but shuldnt we all just keep to our own teams unless you come to someone elses team with the purpose of joining it?

I got a cool avy too, just while we touch on that subject.
Yeah will annabels purpose is not to get members to join,it is to destroy Team Alliance.

masterchef050 Posted: 22:58 Apr09 2006 Post ID: 781038
masterchef050
Forum GuestMember
+
But even though that probaly is true. But we need to still need to be civilized people, i mean come on. Destroying someones team is no way to go, but neither is invading someone elses team and saying one of their members is wrong just because you think they are or just to fight off people who dislike your team, live with it and ignore them, i mean, meh........jeez people act civilized at least once in a while.
ShadowGX Posted: 23:05 Apr09 2006 Post ID: 781039
ShadowGX
+
Yur just like Bleep, can't take it when soemone can prove you wrong.
I have my facts straight, you, do not.

*ShadowGX says:

Would you consider that a flame or not?
Hunter: StRaTeGy says:
yeah*

*ShadowGX says:

Would you consider that a flame or not? (I copied an' pasted the same thing for both of them)

Juli Necesito un abrazo... Jose, me has puesto toda triste, el recuerdo es doloroso, bueno, a ratos... TQM... says:
But what did Annie said to him to make him that angry??

ShadowGX says:
Guys, We are challenging the alliance to a challenge, winner is supirior, And that will settle this final conflict. I think you should know the site, So now we can end this once and for all! ANd carry on with our lives.

Not directed at anyone outside of KOJ by the way.

Juli Necesito un abrazo... Jose, me has puesto toda triste, el recuerdo es doloroso, bueno, a ratos... TQM... says:
Yeah, but it isn't flame, unless it starts a fight over that

ShadowGX says:
knowin' annie it will.

So yeah, it is flame*

See? We both have people who agree with us. I have 2 so far.

I didn't say you stole the avi, just the idea. It's almost exactly the same except without the meow on it...

Lucky you I have to go to bed. I'd love to continue this tomorrow but I doubt you'll be on when I am. I can only get on at school tomorrow. We'll see how Annabel reacts to this to determine. I'd trust Juli's opinion over GGB's anyday. She's got more experience an' rule in her.
Baby I like it.
annabel Posted: 00:37 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781049
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
Fine, I won't challenge the alliance. Anyway, Is anyone in need of advice? We are going a little slow. What people think really got through to me, Destroying the alliance isn't this team's poupose, The pourpose is it to give advice and help people, Now how about the have a renewal party. *gives out soda's and beer*
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
annabel Posted: 00:39 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781050
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
On 09-Apr-2006 Zelda Fan said:its not going to happen so just shut it why don't you,and get over it,the alliance wont die in order to make it die you have to beat me first because I am the leader of the allinace on SC,so I dare you to come and flame me and my members on SC.
Well, I am not thick, I trust my team and myself, If not challenging you means saving my team, I won't. And do you know what? I ain't that dumb to flame you, I am a new person, So I trust yourself and the alliance to do the same. Now can I intrest you in a beer? Or a soda?
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Zelda Fan Posted: 08:50 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781281
Zelda Fan
+
On 09-Apr-2006 ShadowGX said:Yur just like Bleep, can't take it when soemone can prove you wrong.
I have my facts straight, you, do not.

*ShadowGX says:

Would you consider that a flame or not?
Hunter: StRaTeGy says:
yeah*

*ShadowGX says:

Would you consider that a flame or not? (I copied an' pasted the same thing for both of them)

But what did Annie said to him to make him that angry??

ShadowGX says:
Guys, We are challenging the alliance to a challenge, winner is supirior, And that will settle this final conflict. I think you should know the site, So now we can end this once and for all! ANd carry on with our lives.

Not directed at anyone outside of KOJ by the way.

Yeah, but it isn't flame, unless it starts a fight over that

ShadowGX says:
knowin' annie it will.

So yeah, it is flame*

See? We both have people who agree with us. I have 2 so far.

I didn't say you stole the avi, just the idea. It's almost exactly the same except without the meow on it...

Lucky you I have to go to bed. I'd love to continue this tomorrow but I doubt you'll be on when I am. I can only get on at school tomorrow. We'll see how Annabel reacts to this to determine. I'd trust Juli's opinion over GGB's anyday. She's got more experience an' rule in her.
well looks like i'm right

B? SuperCheats and XVGN Administrator says:
No, but the "I dare you to come and flame me and my members on SC" isn't really apreciated

his 2ed part this part "I dare you to come and flame me and my members on SC" isn't really apreciated"I explained to him why I said that.

Aeshma Posted: 08:55 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781285
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
Okay, this "team war" better ends now before it gets out of control again or I will have to take drastic actions again.
Displaying Page 58 of 60
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 247428

Post Top
Click to close