Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Something Unjustice happened today

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Dr. Advice Posted: 16:41 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551031
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
This message is to either Aeshma, Rich, or Sanzano. It's about Annabel

People, Annabel's banning was indeed a bad one in my eyes. Now, don't get me wrong, Annabel has done many bad things in the past. But he learned from them, and he became even better. Yes, I agree with what you said before, he's had many chances, probably too many. His battles with me, with RKO-123 and the Alliance, and other things. But you have to understand something, what happened to Bad Wolf was NOT his fault, it was someone elses. Annabel was just caught up in it. And besides, why would Annabel get banned because of what happened to him, it neither concerned this site or anything else. Now all I ask is that you at least here me out, annabel was banned unfairly today. I ask that you please reconsider what happened, it wasn't his fault.

Now I know what you're gonna say Aeshma, Don't interfere, it's not your business. Well Annabel was a dear friend and my Team Leader, and if something happens to him, it's my business too. From my point of view BW got what he deserved for the flamming of many people, and if you think I'm wrong please prove me wrong.

Anyways, I ask that you please reconsider what has happened. And please do not close this until I hear what the admins have to say on this as well. thank you
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
RJ Fighter Posted: 16:57 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551039
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
Annabel needed banning, IMO. He started flame topics too much.
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 16:59 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551040
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
I agree with RJ. I respect Annabel, but he needed to learn when enough is enough
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Dr. Advice Posted: 17:02 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551043
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
I know he made a lot of mistakes in his past, but he learns from them and becomes better. Besides, how he got banned was unfair. He was banned cause something went wrong with BW's site. It's not his fault
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
RJ Fighter Posted: 17:05 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551044
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
"Just in case some of you are wondering where annabel is I'm afraid he had to be banned. After countless warnings and chances it has got to the point where enough is enough, his final chance came from Rich a couple of weeks ago when he was caught causing trouble on the forums. Stirring up trouble between members is not the kind of behaviour that is wanted on the SuperCheats forums and it is best that he goes. I have no doubt some of you will receive emails proclaiming his innocense but I'm afraid the extensive dossier a Super Moderater has compiled and forwarded to the Admins is proof enough of his skullduggery."

Sanzano said that. I agree with him. I doubt this is all because of something he did on another site.
Dr. Advice Posted: 17:09 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551045
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
If that were true, then he would have been banned 2 months ago, when the war ended. Sanzano didn't just one day wake up and just then decided to "Ban" Annabel, no. This is the real story. He was banned cause Aeshma blammed him for what happened on Bad Wolf's site, that's all, and Annabel tried to tell him it wasn't his fault, but he didn't listen. I'm sorry I'm sounding harsh, but it's the truth.
shiny zapdos Posted: 17:14 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551048
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 07-Dec-2005 Dr. Advice said: If that were true, then he would have been banned 2 months ago, when the war ended. Sanzano didn't just one day wake up and just then decided to "Ban" Annabel, no. This is the real story. He was banned cause Aeshma blammed him for what happened on Bad Wolf's site, that's all, and Annabel tried to tell him it wasn't his fault, but he didn't listen. I'm sorry I'm sounding harsh, but it's the truth.
Annie deserved what he got. Hackers should be burned at the stake, especially when they attempt to hack one of my best friends.
actionshark Posted: 17:15 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551050
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
Did annabel get banned on BWs site too?

SZ: That sounds a little funny...hehe...

shiny zapdos Posted: 17:17 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551053
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 07-Dec-2005 actionshark said:Did annabel get banned on BWs site too?

SZ: That sounds a little funny...hehe...
Don't know, Niko, but I imagine so, yeah. I highly doubt Wolf would allow personal insults upon his pride.
actionshark Posted: 17:19 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551056
actionshark
+
OK then, so annabel flammed BW...fair enough explenation.

shiny zapdos Posted: 17:21 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551058
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 07-Dec-2005 actionshark said:OK then, so annabel flammed BW...fair enough explenation.
Does that mean we can ban Kevin for flaming me and the entire female population? w00t! Logic pwns! ^_^
actionshark Posted: 17:41 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551079
actionshark
+
Kevin wasn't the only one, even you've flamed SZ, even I have.

True pokemon master Posted: 17:46 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551085
True pokemon master
Forum GuestMember
+
On 07-Dec-2005 Dr. Advice said: This message is to either Aeshma, Rich, or Sanzano. It's about Annabel

People, Annabel's banning was indeed a bad one in my eyes. Now, don't get me wrong, Annabel has done many bad things in the past. But he learned from them, and he became even better. Yes, I agree with what you said before, he's had many chances, probably too many. His battles with me, with RKO-123 and the Alliance, and other things. But you have to understand something, what happened to Bad Wolf was NOT his fault, it was someone elses. Annabel was just caught up in it. And besides, why would Annabel get banned because of what happened to him, it neither concerned this site or anything else. Now all I ask is that you at least here me out, annabel was banned unfairly today. I ask that you please reconsider what happened, it wasn't his fault.

Now I know what you're gonna say Aeshma, Don't interfere, it's not your business. Well Annabel was a dear friend and my Team Leader, and if something happens to him, it's my business too. From my point of view BW got what he deserved for the flamming of many people, and if you think I'm wrong please prove me wrong.

Anyways, I ask that you please reconsider what has happened. And please do not close this until I hear what the admins have to say on this as well. thank you
Wow,Annabel banned? What happened,I want to know exactly WHAT happened to Bad Wolf,I do know that he flams sometimes but still its a mystery to me
The_Arbiter101 is my girlfriend,she rules,touch her and lose your life.I mod,All G-Cube games not yet listed,Arcade and Retro systems,Mario Party 6 and 7. Join these teams,TPM,Soalrbeam,Fox,Playboy,Rap/HippyHop music.Rebellion,Water,Blaziken and more.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 17:48 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551087
Chaoticjaf123
+
Doc, i commend you for your defense, but you odnt know what you think you do. I've been following it and i assure you... there is proof enough that certain things were planned by Annabel. I guarantee you. Arguement from you seems wrong, as you've gone with the "if you say its true it is true." I'm telling you right now, I who have tried to discover the truth in every matter, that Annabel is guilty of more than you know. Not trusting me on that would be the same as anyone who never trusted you on the KOG matter. Please... starting trouble over this will only lead to flaming. If it isnt dropped, it will go on, and if you arent a part of the solution, you are a part of the problem. Please, let it go. Justice isn't flaming over this, its getting by.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
jImBoW89 Posted: 18:00 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551105
jImBoW89
+
Doc, sorry but i'm with others annabel just was a flamer that needs help maybe him being banned or i mean ip banned will help him so when or if he comes back he will be a new person i say give or take a year, or maybe 3 months to let him cool off, but anyways all he did was make topics saying He did this, or he is flamming or other things, he seemed to have a bunch of problems in one day but anyways he desevered getting IP banned and also his name being banned he got the double *ouch!* *cough* but like i said they need to give him 6 - 12 or more months to fixs his own problems, and he might be getting his Mod spots removed depending on rich's saying, but like Sanzano said if he catches Rich on a good day he might get reinstated or if a bad day of Rich's then he won't be back unless Sanzano or the SM decide to bring him back, but for now he's Banned and IP banned.
True pokemon master Posted: 18:04 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551112
True pokemon master
Forum GuestMember
+
I know this is a stupid question but,whats an IP banning?
The_Arbiter101 is my girlfriend,she rules,touch her and lose your life.I mod,All G-Cube games not yet listed,Arcade and Retro systems,Mario Party 6 and 7. Join these teams,TPM,Soalrbeam,Fox,Playboy,Rap/HippyHop music.Rebellion,Water,Blaziken and more.
jImBoW89 Posted: 18:07 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551120
jImBoW89
+
Were you can't access the site with your computer.
shiny zapdos Posted: 18:09 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551123
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
Lol it's basically when Rich yells at your suitably sorry @ss and stops you from posting.
actionshark Posted: 18:14 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551132
actionshark
+
yeah, thats very easy to get around ;)

spideraman99 Posted: 18:14 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551135
spideraman99
+
Wow, I just saw Sanzano's topic. Never woulda expected so soon.

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close