Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Something Unjustice happened today

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
True pokemon master Posted: 18:20 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551147
True pokemon master
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
wait where is the topic?
The_Arbiter101 is my girlfriend,she rules,touch her and lose your life.I mod,All G-Cube games not yet listed,Arcade and Retro systems,Mario Party 6 and 7. Join these teams,TPM,Soalrbeam,Fox,Playboy,Rap/HippyHop music.Rebellion,Water,Blaziken and more.
superman4u Posted: 18:44 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551198
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
On 07-Dec-2005 Mr. King Of Games said: I agree with RJ. I respect Annabel, but he needed to learn when enough is enough
Why did you just change your opinion. I mean first your like annabel didn't deserve to get banned now you are saying enough is enough? Make up your mind.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
superman4u Posted: 18:48 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551208
superman4u
+
On 07-Dec-2005 shiny zapdos said:Does that mean we can ban Kevin for flaming me and the entire female population? w00t! Logic pwns! ^_^
He never flamed the entire female population, he just thinks it's unfair that girls are getting more attention, and are starting to be known as the more smarter group or that Males can not equal up to girls standards. So he was just expressing his feelings on that matter. I don't see anything wrong with it.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
superman4u Posted: 18:53 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551217
superman4u
+
On 07-Dec-2005 spideraman99 said:Wow, I just saw Sanzano's topic. Never woulda expected so soon.
Wow how off topic was that?

looks at Spidey.... *where, where?? I wanna see, please.* :(

So sorry for the triple post. *notes down 'i gotta stopdoing this'*

Blue God Posted: 18:55 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551221
Blue God
Forum GuestMember
+
I think anny got what he deserved. He had way to many chances. Sorry Doc, but I don't think this was "injustice".
[color=blue][size=13]Trunks OWNZ ALL!

Cross Stinger Posted: 19:30 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551327
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
It is NOT an injustice or whatever you may call it.

Speaking from experience, Annabel's behaviour on the forums as far as affairs with other moderators and staff members has been inexcusable. When he became a moderator, I certainly expected of him the judgement he promised when he asked to become a moderator. Although he has done his job to a certain point, his sensitivity to insults has not set an example for the newer moderators or the member community. I suppose you are familiar with the impersonation fight, in which he created the account Good Wolf to discredit Cez (who, by the way, may have been a sceptic but didn't dare pick a fight with anyone unless provoked)? I suppose you are familiar with the regular abuse he has been dealt before and after then? He brought that upon himself by letting everyone else know that he was sensitive and letting everyone know that he would be able to fight it out as well. And because of this, he generated the unrest between moderators that is evident in our Staff Forum and at other venues within Web Media Network.

Because of his immaturity, Annabel should have been demoted at the very least. However, because he conducted our unrests, he should not be on this forum any longer. We are not lifting the ban.
superman4u Posted: 19:39 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551346
superman4u
+
Was he banned or IP banned?

Cross Stinger Posted: 19:43 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551355
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
On 07-Dec-2005 superman4u said:Was he banned or IP banned?
Both.
RKO-123 Posted: 20:42 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551461
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
Yo doc, Me and you are cool and everything, but Annabel had to go. Me and both of Shane and Ken realized that Annabel was nothing short of a embarrasment to the site. The guy basically ruined your Rep man, he made flamming topics, he tried to destroy a guys site when he was told not to, and on top of that He's More Arrogant then me, He Had To Go.
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
superman4u Posted: 20:45 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551464
superman4u
+
Well in my opinion.. youu don't even deserve a spot on SC. I think he is a better member then you will ever be. I don't see what Aeshma saw in you to let you back in but I kinda hate your guts. No offense. =P. I don't want to start any flame wars or anything.

RKO-123 Posted: 20:53 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551470
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
On 07-Dec-2005 superman4u said:Well in my opinion.. youu don't even deserve a spot on SC. I think he is a better member then you will ever be. I don't see what Aeshma saw in you to let you back in but I kinda hate your guts. No offense. =P. I don't want to start any flame wars or anything.
Is that Angry I feel? So, your still mad over the butt whooping I gave ya huh. Well, that was in the past kid, I'm over that. Glad you hate my guts though, I feel flattered
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
superman4u Posted: 21:00 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551484
superman4u
+
lol. :P. Hehehee. I forgot about it too. Hmm.. I can't believe I am saying this but if you have really changed then maybe how about we call it trues? But to make one thing clear, you never beat me. Oh yeah, if you call it trues, then maybe we can battle off of SC somewhere. You call it, and I'm there. Ok now back on topic.

Well, annabel got what he deserved. I just hope from now on that people that do deserve to be on SC get to stay, and people that don't get kicked off.

RKO-123 Posted: 21:07 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551495
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
On 07-Dec-2005 superman4u said:lol. :P. Hehehee. I forgot about it too. Hmm.. I can't believe I am saying this but if you have really changed then maybe how about we call it trues? But to make one thing clear, you never beat me. Oh yeah, if you call it trues, then maybe we can battle off of SC somewhere. You call it, and I'm there. Ok now back on topic.

Well, annabel got what he deserved. I just hope from now on that people that do deserve to be on SC get to stay, and people that don't get kicked off.
No problem man, Truce. Now back on topic

I Think annabel is a..........Wait I already said what I needed to say. I'm outty
superman4u Posted: 21:10 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551498
superman4u
+
lol. Trues, truce SAME THING!!!..

About annabel, I think he is a good guy making bad decisions. I mean, I know he can be a good person, but he just gets aggrivated to easily. I just hope he learned from his mistake.

Dr. Advice Posted: 22:16 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551614
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
As much as I appreciate all of your opinions on this, you have to understand mine. It's not a negative statement nor a insulting one, it's only meant to express where I am on Annabel's banning. Annabel is a dear friend, and it doesn't feel right that he was banned for such a thing. But, you are all right in many ways, and it's not right for me not to listen to my peeps. You guys rule!
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
ilovemissyelliott Posted: 22:29 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551655
ilovemissyelli
ott
Forum GuestBanned
+
On 07-Dec-2005 Cross Stinger said:It is NOT an injustice or whatever you may call it.

Speaking from experience, Annabel's behaviour on the forums as far as affairs with other moderators and staff members has been inexcusable. When he became a moderator, I certainly expected of him the judgement he promised when he asked to become a moderator. Although he has done his job to a certain point, his sensitivity to insults has not set an example for the newer moderators or the member community. I suppose you are familiar with the impersonation fight, in which he created the account Good Wolf to discredit Cez (who, by the way, may have been a sceptic but didn't dare pick a fight with anyone unless provoked)? I suppose you are familiar with the regular abuse he has been dealt before and after then? He brought that upon himself by letting everyone else know that he was sensitive and letting everyone know that he would be able to fight it out as well. And because of this, he generated the unrest between moderators that is evident in our Staff Forum and at other venues within Web Media Network.

Because of his immaturity, Annabel should have been demoted at the very least. However, because he conducted our unrests, he should not be on this forum any longer. We are not lifting the ban.
When will his mod spots be removed?
TestVirus101 Posted: 23:13 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551773
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
What did he do to Bad Wolf's site?
Aeshma Posted: 23:17 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551791
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
Dr. Advice, this is the last time I will tell you not to get into our business.

That was the term for you to come back, I said that you could get a new chance here if you didn't poke your nose in staff business again and yet you continue to do it.

Like you can see here, most people agree here so this decision was a wise one.

This conversation is over and so is this thread.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close