Google+  
 

I don't understand... why is it like this...

Subscribe to this topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums
Search this topic:

Displaying Page 1 of 3. First | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last | Go To Page:
Down to Quick Reply

Post ID: 564876 Posted at: 15-Dec-2005 18:43:21
darkboarder_77
Member
Joined: 21 Feb 2004
Posts: 5,701
Post Likes: 0
+
I don't get it. I'm 13, and in every IQ test I've taken I get 140. Then, i go to school, try my hardest, and everyone masterfully outperforms me in knowledge, intelligence, physical capacity, in their 5 senses, and in speed.

I don't get it. I got 5 A's and 2 B's on my report card 4 weeks ago, and yet in class, everyone finishes before me, always knows what to do, and understands what's being taught at ridiculous speed. For example... every single time in Math class I try my hardest and I know what the hell I'm doing and I work as fast as possible, I get 1/4 of my Math paper finished when another kid named Marlon suddenly finishes. Then, 2 minutes later, eveyrone else finishes, and I'm still only half done with the page. Then, my Math teacher checks over our problems. The outcome? 3/4 of my problems are incorrect, while Marlon scores 100%, and everyone else scores between 90-100%. Unbelieveable. In the middle of Math class, our teacher tends to get us to yell some answers out for some problems he writes up, and before I can begin applying the formula to figure it out, half the class yells out the answer- and gets it right.

In History, we had to cut some things out and glue them onto some paper to turn in. I don't know why on Earth my Honors History class would want us to cut and paste stuff, it seemed pretty childish. So anyway, all the students start the classwork at the same time, including me. I work as fast and hard as I can- and yet, everyone else finishes before me, gets all of their other work done, and I'm still only 1/2 done with my work.

In Language Arts, we had to do some classwork at the beginning of class, and I was the first to arrive in the classroom. I set down my stuff, and begin the work as fast and hard as I can. I might note that I am particularly good at Language Arts, by the way, so what's coming up really doesn't make any sense to me, but 10 minutes later, when everyone has arrived, the people who just arrived 3 minutes ago are already finishing their work and I'm only 3/4 done with my page when everyone else is done. We go over the page, and I find that 50% of my answers were wrong, while everyone else did better than I did, while completing it more than 3 times as fast as I did.

In PE, I see kids who are chubby and out of shape who can do flips and rolls and do tremendous acrobatic stuff, and yet, they aren't the only ones- nearly everyone in my PE class, all the youngsters, the chubbies, and the out of shape kids, are several times stronger than I am, can do certain acrobatic things that I am totally incapable of doing at the moment, and overall outperform me in the class. I am a skinny kid who gets lots of excercise, I might want to note.

Everyone seems to understand things very quickly. It's like they are geniuses. No matter what class I am in- Math, Science, Language Arts, History, Sex Ed, or anything like that, I am always outperformed by 95% of the class.

I possess horrible reflexes, I am extremely physically weak, and from the looks of things, I might actually turn out to be... unintelligent, or an underform of humans.

But why? I get great grades, my elemental abilities notwithstanding, I get lots of excercise, and I have 32 friends at my school that I made within 13 weeks. Why am I so lacking? I am beginning to wonder if either the other humans have begun some form of mental evolution or maybe they were all born that way, or if I'm just stupid.

Can someone help me out here? Please?
Anyone who still plays Halo PC (not CE) can join my server titled:

MASS CTF WAR MODDED (i7 server)

My username's Ultrafrigid. It's not a dedicated server, so it won't always be up.
0
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 564887 Posted at: 15-Dec-2005 18:48:05
True pokemon master
Member
Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 3,074
Post Likes: 0
+
From what I can see I think that you are just taking your time which is good. I don't really see what is wrong with feeling like you are last. I am sorta fast with writing but that isint affecting my grades. AS for your PE thing, ppl who are "out of shape" possibly have been in a special program or they work to try these things. Its all just a theory of mine
The_Arbiter101 is my girlfriend,she rules,touch her and lose your life.I mod,All G-Cube games not yet listed,Arcade and Retro systems,Mario Party 6 and 7. Join these teams,TPM,Soalrbeam,Fox,Playboy,Rap/HippyHop music.Rebellion,Water,Blaziken and more.
0
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 564903 Posted at: 15-Dec-2005 18:55:14
darkboarder_77
Member
Joined: 21 Feb 2004
Posts: 5,701
Post Likes: 0
+
I work as hard as I can at the highest speed my intelligence will permit, hence, and everyone else outperforms me by 3 times, hmm, I don't think I really 'took my time', but I did work as hard as I could and put forth all the effort needed to do my work.
Anyone who still plays Halo PC (not CE) can join my server titled:

MASS CTF WAR MODDED (i7 server)

My username's Ultrafrigid. It's not a dedicated server, so it won't always be up.
0
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 564906 Posted at: 15-Dec-2005 18:56:42
True pokemon master
Member
Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 3,074
Post Likes: 0
+
thats odd,maybe you do take time without knowing it. Maybe you are just pushing yourself to hard
The_Arbiter101 is my girlfriend,she rules,touch her and lose your life.I mod,All G-Cube games not yet listed,Arcade and Retro systems,Mario Party 6 and 7. Join these teams,TPM,Soalrbeam,Fox,Playboy,Rap/HippyHop music.Rebellion,Water,Blaziken and more.
0
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 564909 Posted at: 15-Dec-2005 18:57:55
actionshark
Member
Joined: 25 Jan 2004
Posts: 4,075
Post Likes: 1
+
I'm never the last one to finish a test, but usually the people who go fast get a bad grade in my school.

I'm doing pretty good in all classes except math. The worst grade I ever got on my report card is a C-.


0
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 564914 Posted at: 15-Dec-2005 18:59:53
True pokemon master
Member
Joined: 24 Jun 2005
Posts: 3,074
Post Likes: 0
+
My lowest grade on my report card was a B-, I talked a lot in class so the teacher said on the card "Socializing interferes with work" I didnt care though,the 2nd Quarter is almost done,Im just cruising along with many A's,A+'s and A-'s and some occasional B+'s
The_Arbiter101 is my girlfriend,she rules,touch her and lose your life.I mod,All G-Cube games not yet listed,Arcade and Retro systems,Mario Party 6 and 7. Join these teams,TPM,Soalrbeam,Fox,Playboy,Rap/HippyHop music.Rebellion,Water,Blaziken and more.
0
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 564920 Posted at: 15-Dec-2005 19:01:29
superman4u
Member
Joined: 25 Nov 2004
Posts: 11,617
Post Likes: 2
+
Well, you don't need to worry, on how fast you get your work done, or anything like that. Everyone gets things done in their own way. I guess yours is trial and mistakes. The people who are slow, and make mistakes turn out to be the smarter, and faster ones at the end. Don't worry. Everything will go your way one day. . It's not aht you are dumb.

Honors classes aren't given out till highschool. Are you in Highschool or something? Because in middle school it is called advanced. and GTG smallville is on.


PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
0
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 564922 Posted at: 15-Dec-2005 19:01:55
Zelda Fan
Member
Joined: 24 Jun 2004
Posts: 11,753
Post Likes: 0
+

On 15-Dec-2005 darkboarder_77 said:
I don't get it. I'm 13, and in every IQ test I've taken I get 140. Then, i go to school, try my hardest, and everyone masterfully outperforms me in knowledge, intelligence, physical capacity, in their 5 senses, and in speed.

I don't get it. I got 5 A's and 2 B's on my report card 4 weeks ago, and yet in class, everyone finishes before me, always knows what to do, and understands what's being taught at ridiculous speed. For example... every single time in Math class I try my hardest and I know what the hell I'm doing and I work as fast as possible, I get 1/4 of my Math paper finished when another kid named Marlon suddenly finishes. Then, 2 minutes later, eveyrone else finishes, and I'm still only half done with the page. Then, my Math teacher checks over our problems. The outcome? 3/4 of my problems are incorrect, while Marlon scores 100%, and everyone else scores between 90-100%. Unbelieveable. In the middle of Math class, our teacher tends to get us to yell some answers out for some problems he writes up, and before I can begin applying the formula to figure it out, half the class yells out the answer- and gets it right.

In History, we had to cut some things out and glue them onto some paper to turn in. I don't know why on Earth my Honors History class would want us to cut and paste stuff, it seemed pretty childish. So anyway, all the students start the classwork at the same time, including me. I work as fast and hard as I can- and yet, everyone else finishes before me, gets all of their other work done, and I'm still only 1/2 done with my work.

In Language Arts, we had to do some classwork at the beginning of class, and I was the first to arrive in the classroom. I set down my stuff, and begin the work as fast and hard as I can. I might note that I am particularly good at Language Arts, by the way, so what's coming up really doesn't make any sense to me, but 10 minutes later, when everyone has arrived, the people who just arrived 3 minutes ago are already finishing their work and I'm only 3/4 done with my page when everyone else is done. We go over the page, and I find that 50% of my answers were wrong, while everyone else did better than I did, while completing it more than 3 times as fast as I did.

In PE, I see kids who are chubby and out of shape who can do flips and rolls and do tremendous acrobatic stuff, and yet, they aren't the only ones- nearly everyone in my PE class, all the youngsters, the chubbies, and the out of shape kids, are several times stronger than I am, can do certain acrobatic things that I am totally incapable of doing at the moment, and overall outperform me in the class. I am a skinny kid who gets lots of excercise, I might want to note.

Everyone seems to understand things very quickly. It's like they are geniuses. No matter what class I am in- Math, Science, Language Arts, History, Sex Ed, or anything like that, I am always outperformed by 95% of the class.

I possess horrible reflexes, I am extremely physically weak, and from the looks of things, I might actually turn out to be... unintelligent, or an underform of humans.

But why? I get great grades, my elemental abilities notwithstanding, I get lots of excercise, and I have 32 friends at my school that I made within 13 weeks. Why am I so lacking? I am beginning to wonder if either the other humans have begun some form of mental evolution or maybe they were all born that way, or if I'm just stupid.

Can someone help me out here? Please?

Yeah I know aht you mean i'm one of the people who can finsh fast and get a good mark.and Kev did you ever hear of the word cheat? they cheat I bet yeah.


gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
0
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 564932 Posted at: 15-Dec-2005 19:06:45
actionshark
Member
Joined: 25 Jan 2004
Posts: 4,075
Post Likes: 1
+

On 15-Dec-2005 True pokemon master said:
My lowest grade on my report card was a B-, I talked a lot in class so the teacher said on the card "Socializing interferes with work" I didnt care though,the 2nd Quarter is almost done,Im just cruising along with many A's,A+'s and A-'s and some occasional B+'s

lol, on my report card I always get a "lack of participation" on it.

I get a lot of A's though but usually just one F brings my whole grade down. :(


0
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 564940 Posted at: 15-Dec-2005 19:11:02
Zelda Fan
Member
Joined: 24 Jun 2004
Posts: 11,753
Post Likes: 0
+
y did you post the same thing Niko? did your computer do that?


gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
0
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 564981 Posted at: 15-Dec-2005 19:46:41
darkboarder_77
Member
Joined: 21 Feb 2004
Posts: 5,701
Post Likes: 0
+

On 15-Dec-2005 Zelda Fan said:
Yeah I know aht you mean i'm one of the people who can finsh fast and get a good mark.and Kev did you ever hear of the word cheat? they cheat I bet yeah.

They don't, ZF. I can tell.
Anyone who still plays Halo PC (not CE) can join my server titled:

MASS CTF WAR MODDED (i7 server)

My username's Ultrafrigid. It's not a dedicated server, so it won't always be up.
0
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 564984 Posted at: 15-Dec-2005 19:48:23
darkboarder_77
Member
Joined: 21 Feb 2004
Posts: 5,701
Post Likes: 0
+

On 15-Dec-2005 superman4u said:
Well, you don't need to worry, on how fast you get your work done, or anything like that. Everyone gets things done in their own way. I guess yours is trial and mistakes. The people who are slow, and make mistakes turn out to be the smarter, and faster ones at the end. Don't worry. Everything will go your way one day. . It's not aht you are dumb.

Honors classes aren't given out till highschool. Are you in Highschool or something? Because in middle school it is called advanced. and GTG smallville is on.

You didn't read eveyrhting. I'm not talking just about speed. If you read everything you'd know that I not only finished last but also got nearly eveyrthing wrong. I am assuming that Marlon at least has an IQ of 180, maybe higher, but he belongs in 9th grade. I'm in 7th grade now with him.
Anyone who still plays Halo PC (not CE) can join my server titled:

MASS CTF WAR MODDED (i7 server)

My username's Ultrafrigid. It's not a dedicated server, so it won't always be up.
0
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 564992 Posted at: 15-Dec-2005 19:53:56
Hyperwire_2.0
Member
Joined: 8 Feb 2005
Posts: 4,859
Post Likes: 0
+

On 15-Dec-2005 darkboarder_77 said:
I don't get it. I'm 13, and in every IQ test I've taken I get 140. Then, i go to school, try my hardest, and everyone masterfully outperforms me in knowledge, intelligence, physical capacity, in their 5 senses, and in speed.

I don't get it. I got 5 A's and 2 B's on my report card 4 weeks ago, and yet in class, everyone finishes before me, always knows what to do, and understands what's being taught at ridiculous speed. For example... every single time in Math class I try my hardest and I know what the hell I'm doing and I work as fast as possible, I get 1/4 of my Math paper finished when another kid named Marlon suddenly finishes. Then, 2 minutes later, eveyrone else finishes, and I'm still only half done with the page. Then, my Math teacher checks over our problems. The outcome? 3/4 of my problems are incorrect, while Marlon scores 100%, and everyone else scores between 90-100%. Unbelieveable. In the middle of Math class, our teacher tends to get us to yell some answers out for some problems he writes up, and before I can begin applying the formula to figure it out, half the class yells out the answer- and gets it right.

In History, we had to cut some things out and glue them onto some paper to turn in. I don't know why on Earth my Honors History class would want us to cut and paste stuff, it seemed pretty childish. So anyway, all the students start the classwork at the same time, including me. I work as fast and hard as I can- and yet, everyone else finishes before me, gets all of their other work done, and I'm still only 1/2 done with my work.

In Language Arts, we had to do some classwork at the beginning of class, and I was the first to arrive in the classroom. I set down my stuff, and begin the work as fast and hard as I can. I might note that I am particularly good at Language Arts, by the way, so what's coming up really doesn't make any sense to me, but 10 minutes later, when everyone has arrived, the people who just arrived 3 minutes ago are already finishing their work and I'm only 3/4 done with my page when everyone else is done. We go over the page, and I find that 50% of my answers were wrong, while everyone else did better than I did, while completing it more than 3 times as fast as I did.

In PE, I see kids who are chubby and out of shape who can do flips and rolls and do tremendous acrobatic stuff, and yet, they aren't the only ones- nearly everyone in my PE class, all the youngsters, the chubbies, and the out of shape kids, are several times stronger than I am, can do certain acrobatic things that I am totally incapable of doing at the moment, and overall outperform me in the class. I am a skinny kid who gets lots of excercise, I might want to note.

Everyone seems to understand things very quickly. It's like they are geniuses. No matter what class I am in- Math, Science, Language Arts, History, Sex Ed, or anything like that, I am always outperformed by 95% of the class.

I possess horrible reflexes, I am extremely physically weak, and from the looks of things, I might actually turn out to be... unintelligent, or an underform of humans.

But why? I get great grades, my elemental abilities notwithstanding, I get lots of excercise, and I have 32 friends at my school that I made within 13 weeks. Why am I so lacking? I am beginning to wonder if either the other humans have begun some form of mental evolution or maybe they were all born that way, or if I'm just stupid.

Can someone help me out here? Please?

Well maybe your like me. I have a hight IQ, but I'm not very acidemic either. It's all in the type of person you are. Here, if you ever need to talk to me about stuff like this, e-mail me at elb95075@sbcglobal.net[i][/i]
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
0
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 564998 Posted at: 15-Dec-2005 19:57:28
drifting monkey
Member
Joined: 25 Aug 2005
Posts: 1,092
Post Likes: 0
+
yeah you just take your time with stuff like me which is perfectly normal
hello hows it going? well thats it good bye!
0
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 565004 Posted at: 15-Dec-2005 20:02:36
darkboarder_77
Member
Joined: 21 Feb 2004
Posts: 5,701
Post Likes: 0
+
You didn't read the whole thing! Again, I said, I work as fast and hard as I can but I still get more wrong than everyone else! I don't take my time, and yet I only take as much time needed to finish the work!

Hype: Thanx...
Anyone who still plays Halo PC (not CE) can join my server titled:

MASS CTF WAR MODDED (i7 server)

My username's Ultrafrigid. It's not a dedicated server, so it won't always be up.
0
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 565011 Posted at: 15-Dec-2005 20:12:46
spideraman99
Member
Joined: 2 Aug 2004
Posts: 7,795
Post Likes: 1
+
I think you're intelligent DB, just maybe not math, or history. You probably rule in other things that Marlon couldn't even dream of. You're in 7th grade, I guess. So, you don't have to go for the top honors classes right away. Take it slow. I absolutely suck in English, even though I'm in honors. Look how unorganized this paragraph is! lol Anyway, I'm still getting away with B's though. Being slow in stuff isn't always bad. You're a perfectionist, which is okay. I'm guessing you have neat handwriting and perfect grammar, and many of those kids who finish fast make many mistakes. I 'm not sure exactly how to help, but I'm here for questions. Email me if you need to.

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
0
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 565067 Posted at: 15-Dec-2005 20:54:15
darkboarder_77
Member
Joined: 21 Feb 2004
Posts: 5,701
Post Likes: 0
+

On 15-Dec-2005 spideraman99 said:
I think you're intelligent DB, just maybe not math, or history. You probably rule in other things that Marlon couldn't even dream of. You're in 7th grade, I guess. So, you don't have to go for the top honors classes right away. Take it slow. I absolutely suck in English, even though I'm in honors. Look how unorganized this paragraph is! lol Anyway, I'm still getting away with B's though. Being slow in stuff isn't always bad. You're a perfectionist, which is okay. I'm guessing you have neat handwriting and perfect grammar, and many of those kids who finish fast make many mistakes. I 'm not sure exactly how to help, but I'm here for questions. Email me if you need to.

I'm in History Honors and Science Honors.
Anyone who still plays Halo PC (not CE) can join my server titled:

MASS CTF WAR MODDED (i7 server)

My username's Ultrafrigid. It's not a dedicated server, so it won't always be up.
0
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 565314 Posted at: 15-Dec-2005 23:48:26
gogobananas
Member
Joined: 27 Apr 2005
Posts: 7,446
Post Likes: 0
+
Meh.. i got an D+ on my history assignment.. probably cause i plageurised (sp?) the whole thing lol. Im real smart like DB 77 but i talk a tad *under exagerating* too much.
0
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 565379 Posted at: 16-Dec-2005 00:24:06
Jirachi X
Taron+Effort = Syntax Error
Banned
Joined: 5 Jan 2005
Posts: 10,224
Post Likes: 1
+
I got 2 Es in English because I didn't do the Homework this year. I usually do mediocre in school though.
I'm gone - bye
0
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Post ID: 565398 Posted at: 16-Dec-2005 00:33:48
Avengein
Member
Joined: 17 May 2005
Posts: 663
Post Likes: 0
+
Im to insane to do my work thats why i get WTF's bya ll of my answers, i kinda know my stuff i mean 11x3 equals two pairs of boobs sideways

But im about average i dont know im insane and i rule anteaters how do you expect me to know this stuff?!?!
Oh hay bruz its Teh Aviatar, Im back under mai old account LOL
0
+
Reply Add Quote and ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 3. First | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last | Go To Page:

Subscribe to this topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums
Search this topic:

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

By posting on the SuperCheats forums, you agree to adhere to our forum rules.
You must be logged in to reply:
Username:  P/ W:  
Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.
Forgotten your username and password? Click here to get it resent to you.
Click here to register for free.