Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

I don't understand... why is it like this...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
shiny zapdos Posted: 16:38 Dec16 2005 Post ID: 566496
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Rock on, Dave and Dennis. =D *Gives muffins*

William - Twice Winner of the Funniest Poster, honey. Of COURSE I'm funny. =D It's so easy to see why you love me... lol.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
superman4u Posted: 17:20 Dec16 2005 Post ID: 566565
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
Woh, the smartest peeps on SC going off topic? Well back on topic.

I think that you just need to take your time, and do the best you can do. If you happen to get a lot of them wrong, then go home, and study which you did wrong. Then come back to school, and PWN (by pwn I mean totally CRUSH THEM) everyone. Smile. That's what I think. Just a put a little bit more hardwork into your schedule, and you got yourself a smart kev. Smile

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
the_gimp Posted: 02:29 Dec25 2005 Post ID: 583251
the_gimp
Forum GuestMember
+
so what! you try your best! thats all that matters!
kamon36 Posted: 09:30 Dec25 2005 Post ID: 583480
kamon36
The Dead Philosopher
Forum GuestMember
+
On 15-Dec-2005 darkboarder_77 said:I don't get it. I'm 13, and in every IQ test I've taken I get 140. Then, i go to school, try my hardest, and everyone masterfully outperforms me in knowledge, intelligence, physical capacity, in their 5 senses, and in speed.

I don't get it. I got 5 A's and 2 B's on my report card 4 weeks ago, and yet in class, everyone finishes before me, always knows what to do, and understands what's being taught at ridiculous speed. For example... every single time in Math class I try my hardest and I know what the hell I'm doing and I work as fast as possible, I get 1/4 of my Math paper finished when another kid named Marlon suddenly finishes. Then, 2 minutes later, eveyrone else finishes, and I'm still only half done with the page. Then, my Math teacher checks over our problems. The outcome? 3/4 of my problems are incorrect, while Marlon scores 100%, and everyone else scores between 90-100%. Unbelieveable. In the middle of Math class, our teacher tends to get us to yell some answers out for some problems he writes up, and before I can begin applying the formula to figure it out, half the class yells out the answer- and gets it right.

In History, we had to cut some things out and glue them onto some paper to turn in. I don't know why on Earth my Honors History class would want us to cut and paste stuff, it seemed pretty childish. So anyway, all the students start the classwork at the same time, including me. I work as fast and hard as I can- and yet, everyone else finishes before me, gets all of their other work done, and I'm still only 1/2 done with my work.

In Language Arts, we had to do some classwork at the beginning of class, and I was the first to arrive in the classroom. I set down my stuff, and begin the work as fast and hard as I can. I might note that I am particularly good at Language Arts, by the way, so what's coming up really doesn't make any sense to me, but 10 minutes later, when everyone has arrived, the people who just arrived 3 minutes ago are already finishing their work and I'm only 3/4 done with my page when everyone else is done. We go over the page, and I find that 50% of my answers were wrong, while everyone else did better than I did, while completing it more than 3 times as fast as I did.

In PE, I see kids who are chubby and out of shape who can do flips and rolls and do tremendous acrobatic stuff, and yet, they aren't the only ones- nearly everyone in my PE class, all the youngsters, the chubbies, and the out of shape kids, are several times stronger than I am, can do certain acrobatic things that I am totally incapable of doing at the moment, and overall outperform me in the class. I am a skinny kid who gets lots of excercise, I might want to note.

Everyone seems to understand things very quickly. It's like they are geniuses. No matter what class I am in- Math, Science, Language Arts, History, Sex Ed, or anything like that, I am always outperformed by 95% of the class.

I possess horrible reflexes, I am extremely physically weak, and from the looks of things, I might actually turn out to be... unintelligent, or an underform of humans.

But why? I get great grades, my elemental abilities notwithstanding, I get lots of excercise, and I have 32 friends at my school that I made within 13 weeks. Why am I so lacking? I am beginning to wonder if either the other humans have begun some form of mental evolution or maybe they were all born that way, or if I'm just stupid.

Can someone help me out here? Please?
other than the reflexes that's about the sane exact deal as me...Is it possibly a confidence issue, because what really brought me up is when i started to KNOW that I knew i was doing well, witch in return rased my self-essteem and my timeing just was blown out of the water, instead of being the last one done, I was usualy the first, and there was no difference in grades.
This moniker is a shadow of the past.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 09:58 Dec25 2005 Post ID: 583494
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
I think I have my solution...

Lack of enthusiasm.

School... boring... disgusting lunches (I bring my own lunch every day)... tyrannical teachers... homework... ugh...

I was never enthusiastic about school, and I never will be. I just realized this answer a few days ago, I've been meaning to tell it...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

superman4u Posted: 11:37 Dec25 2005 Post ID: 583544
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
Then, why don't you be enthusiastic then?

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
kamon36 Posted: 12:11 Dec25 2005 Post ID: 583571
kamon36
The Dead Philosopher
Forum GuestMember
+
or at least fake it, I have zero appritiation for my school and I pass by alright.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 12:18 Dec25 2005 Post ID: 583577
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
I can't fake it... it all eventually comes down to me hating school. I have always been sorta the 'cast out' student of the schools. Pardon me if it sounds like I'm pleading for sympathy, but it's rather true... and of other thigns, I simply hate chool.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

kamon36 Posted: 12:21 Dec25 2005 Post ID: 583581
kamon36
The Dead Philosopher
Forum GuestMember
+
hmm..have you tried doing everything at home?, so you don't have to deal with the school atmosphere
darkboarder_77 Posted: 12:24 Dec25 2005 Post ID: 583586
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
On 25-Dec-2005 kamon36 said:hmm..have you tried doing everything at home?, so you don't have to deal with the school atmosphere
I hate school too much... I find myself procrasticnating on homework, and I never study. Yet, I get A's and B's. That I am glad for.

kamon36 Posted: 12:28 Dec25 2005 Post ID: 583595
kamon36
The Dead Philosopher
Forum GuestMember
+
ditto, dude your starting to sound just like me like a year ago, I still don't study much and I get basicly Strait A's besides Biology
darkboarder_77 Posted: 12:49 Dec25 2005 Post ID: 583615
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
On 25-Dec-2005 kamon36 said:ditto, dude your starting to sound just like me like a year ago, I still don't study much and I get basicly Strait A's besides Biology
The same went for me in 6th grade... I'm in 7th garde right now, by the way.

kamon36 Posted: 13:02 Dec25 2005 Post ID: 583632
kamon36
The Dead Philosopher
Forum GuestMember
+
wait only in 7th whoh weird, I'm a sohmore in High School, don't worry thought I feel that High School English is 7th grade all over agian, same with Freshman Social Studies, If you can get thorough 7th and 8th grade, Freshman and Sohmore English and Social Studies classes will be a breeze, oh and remember anything you learn about the elments, it will do you loads in Chemistry
spideraman99 Posted: 17:28 Dec25 2005 Post ID: 583824
spideraman99
Post Likes: 3
+
Wait, DB, you're still in Middle School?

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
bleepman Posted: 20:20 Dec25 2005 Post ID: 584026
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
On 25-Dec-2005 darkboarder_77 said:I think I have my solution...

Lack of enthusiasm.

School... boring... disgusting lunches (I bring my own lunch every day)... tyrannical teachers... homework... ugh...

I was never enthusiastic about school, and I never will be. I just realized this answer a few days ago, I've been meaning to tell it...
yeah i didn't feel like quoting your other post lol

working too swiftly in math usually screws you over in the higher classes, so work at your own pace as long as its not like 5 minutes a problem.

if they were real iq tests, as in you physically went to a facility and took them... then you probably haven't realized your full potential yet or something

if they're over the net... then a 2 year old can get that score, sorry to say.
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
darkboarder_77 Posted: 20:50 Dec25 2005 Post ID: 584044
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
On 25-Dec-2005 spideraman99 said:Wait, DB, you're still in Middle School?
Yes. Why? Actionshark is in 7th grade, too, and he's 13, like me.

brad1536 Posted: 18:19 Dec26 2005 Post ID: 584862
brad1536
Forum GuestMember
+
who here has Megaman Zero 4?Cause I need help!!!
brad1536 Posted: 18:20 Dec26 2005 Post ID: 584863
brad1536
Forum GuestMember
+
for gba
brad1536 Posted: 18:31 Dec26 2005 Post ID: 584870
brad1536
Forum GuestMember
+
Who here has MegamanZero 4 for Gameboy Advance?Cause I need serious help!!
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close