Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Tales of Symphonia

Tales of Symphonia chat about moves, characters, and places

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

cool!!! Posted at: 12:47 Dec17 2005 Post ID: 568574
cool!!!
Post Likes: 0
+
+
First of all, who is your favorite character and why is he/she your favorite? My answer: Well, I'd have to say Kratos (sadly...) because of his look and voice.
Who do you think is the most powerful person to put in your party? My answer: Lloyd.

Who do you think is the most worthless person to put in your party? My answer: Collete.

What would you say is the best move? My answer: Well, I would say Prisim Stars for a combo and I'm not sure about a regular move (one that needs TP).

What is your favorite place? My answer: In Tethe'alla Altamaria (don't mind the spelling) and in the other place (forgot what it is called- think Sylvarant) uh, I think I would say - well I don't know... >_<

What do you think is the coolest move? My answer: Indignation Judgement

What is your favorite summon spirit? My answer: Origin

Who do you think is the best summon spirit? My answer: Maxwell

Who do you think is the worst summon spirit? My answer: The three wind ones.

Who is your favorite enemy? My answer: Lord Yggdrasal (spelling?), Lord Yuan, Lord Kratos in his white-looking suit, if you actually face him (pretty sure) Origin, or if you face him, Mithos the Hero.

What place to you HATE most? My answer: Uhhhh, that's actually kind of tough... I'd have to say The Tower of Salvation OR... Uh, well yeah (I kind of the like the holy city part of the tower but obviously (sort of) I hate the room with all the coffins but not the Eternal Sword part of the room). I hope you got all that...

[u][/u]~Help~[u][/u]
And if you don't mind, a little help please. Any tips on beating Lord Yggdrasil (spelling?) /Mithos the little dude. Thanks! Oh, and the final boss, Mithos. Is that Mithos the little person or Mithos the Hero. If it's the little dude, does that mean the Tower of Salvation or Welgaia (spelling?) is the so called kingdom? Also, you don't have to face Martel, correct? Okay, now is there ANY possible way to play a game that is already completed? Gosh, I hope so! Anyway, if you beat the game and at the grade shop purchase techs, when you get Sheena, can she summon anything? Thanks!
Yes I'm a boy.Brick Wall Brick Wall Brick Wall
Hahaha! My evil army! Evil Um.. did I say evil? I didn't say anything.. Not Talking Fine, I did, but.. I meant.. uhh.. good! Yeah, good! Whistle Wanna change the subject? Party! Dancing Or we can make music.. Violin how 'bout rocking? Rock A game of ball? Bounce Doh Not what I meant.. You're not falling for this, are you? I'm a boy
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Dragoon King. Posted at: 18:42 Dec20 2005 Post ID: 574905
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My fav character is Kratos simply because he is a Bad ***
The most powerful I would say is Genius if you have his secreat moves
The most worthless... Hard to decide I'll git back to you on that
Best moves is Ingenation (Spelling?) Judgment Genius' best move
Fav place is the one town thats built on the lake after you fix it back up
and Im not sure on the movie eather
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
_MaynarD Posted at: 10:30 Jan07 2006 Post ID: 603086
_MaynarD
Forum GuestMember
+
+
DK that town is called Luin City of Water. After you rebuild it.
Dragoon King. Posted at: 11:06 Jan07 2006 Post ID: 603162
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
K thanks
[center]
My dragon has issues
_MaynarD Posted at: 11:32 Jan07 2006 Post ID: 603219
_MaynarD
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No prob. How many times have you beat the game?
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 13:23 Jan07 2006 Post ID: 603451
ashaman_kae_17
Post Likes: 3
+
+
oh and by the way Lord Yggdrassil is both th Hero Mithos and Yggdrassil and the little dude...are all the same person...well I cant remember...Do you have to bring Colette?if not DONT bring her...shes useless in this fight cuz of her angel spells,The party I would suggest(thats If u dont need Colette) Sheena(or Genis...I used him cuz his spells are more powerful and Cast faster if u have ihis insane setup of EX-Skills), Kratos(if u got him...or Zelos if not)Lloyd(First Character) and Raine
[b][center]
[color=darkred]drop me a line on my Gaia account: X x XCaracarnX x X
prancingisfancy Posted at: 16:24 Jan08 2006 Post ID: 605673
prancingisfancy
+
+
Favorite Character-Zelos
Most Powerful-Presea
Best Move-Rising Falcon
Favorite Place-Flanoir
Coolest Move-Hunting Beast
Favorite Summon Spirit-Undine
Best Summon Spirit-Maxwell
Favorite Enemy-Mithos (Lord Yggdrasill)
Most Hated Place-Iselia

~Mithos Help~
Do not use Colette, but be sure to have Raine for healing. Sheena, Genis and Lloyd are highly recommended. Use Feild Barrier quite often to raise your defense. Use all Summons as possible except Luna as for light is his strength. He has no weaknesses. Try not to use too many items in the first battle, the next battle is more intense. Try to maintain HP above 2000 at all times. For battle number 2, use Unison Attacks and good luck! Smile
Dragoon King. Posted at: 17:13 Jan09 2006 Post ID: 607051
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Why does every one think Colette is weak if you realy put you mind to it Colette can be the most powerful person in the game
[center]
My dragon has issues
X-Inferno Posted at: 04:49 Jan10 2006 Post ID: 607622
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hmm yes sorta true isnt it the she can attack from farther away with just basic attacks?
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 00:45 Jan11 2006 Post ID: 609176
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
I never said Colette was weak...Shes just pretty much useless in battles against angels or enemies strong against the light type*cough...cough**Yggdrrassil...*she does have her strengths though especially if you have some good EX Skills...that and well if you really want a good strategy thats almost foolproof against yggdrassil in the first part of the battle...use Lloyd Raine Kratos and Genis.Make sure Lloyd has used his Rising Falcon attack at least 200 times before u start the fight...equip the Garnet Item.Have Raine start off using a acuteness(or sharpness on Lloyd if thats all you've got)then Go to Genis's spells and disable any that are not intermediate or advanced spells...I particularly liked his advanced earth spell (for either type) because whenever I used them on Mithos it kicked the heck outta him.anyways back to my tip have genis start casting a spell.then go to Kratos and have him cast any spell to get Mithos' attention directed away from Lloyd...Then when his back is facing Lloyd charge him and pull off a 4 hit combo followed up by a sword Rain Alpha(or Beast Sword Rain)then wait for him to stand and defend if he attacks Lloyd or use your Barrier ability if he casts a spell...and then use the attack Rising Phoenix...and KEEP using it...over and over again...your other equipped item on him should prob be the faerie ring(50% reduction on TP used)but when his tp starts to run out have raine boost it back up with a gel or a charge.(I cant remember but I believe the Gel was a Pineapple Gel?correct me if im wrong someone...ill check it myself tomorrow and edit m post if I was wrong and nobody corrects me.but just keep slamming away with Lloyds "Rising Phoenix" attack until he "d i e s" and then u CAN use the same strategy with his second form...although my best tip would just be go all out and show that loser what your made of...give him helll...and he should fall relatively quickly...
[b][center]
Dragoon King. Posted at: 17:00 Jan23 2006 Post ID: 632612
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thats good and all but I just have him pee off Ginus and have him use his secreat spell and that pritty much kills him
[center]
My dragon has issues
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 19:13 Jan23 2006 Post ID: 632808
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
or u could just be absolutely cheap...and go kill abyssion first and then molest mithos with the devil's arms...
[b][center]
Dragoon King. Posted at: 17:25 Jan24 2006 Post ID: 634276
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Molest? I perfer rape lol
[center]
My dragon has issues
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 00:56 Jan25 2006 Post ID: 634811
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
bad lingo Dragoon King...I was attempting to make myself appear...vague...about it...but using a word those of us of higher intellect would understand(in other wordz...I was toning it down for the kiddies on here u dork)but "rape" is a more appropriate word in this sitaution rotfl
[b][center]
Dragoon King. Posted at: 17:34 Jan25 2006 Post ID: 635997
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Don't git all "anti vague" with me you have mother of all f*** in your sig so HA HA and another HA. *Cough* yeah but any way if any one does use "Strong Lingo" I'll have it deleted
[center]
My dragon has issues
ashaman_kae_17 Posted at: 11:29 Jan26 2006 Post ID: 637028
ashaman_kae_17
+
+
hey I had it censored!!!it doesnt say it...f*** is very VAGUE...but anyways no more talking about this...its WAY off topic...so dragoon king how long have u been tales?and are you planning on getting the gba game thats coming out?the game thats in the tales series...Tales of Phantasia if I remember correctly...?
[b][center]
Dragoon King. Posted at: 16:56 Jan26 2006 Post ID: 637681
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Lets see I have ben playing the Tales games sence I bought the Japan version of Tales of the World but it took me a long time to find a script in english and for me to memorize the words. Im planning on getting every Tales game that is ever comeing out. And I hope they come out with Tales of the World Narikiri Dungeon in the USA
[center]
My dragon has issues
cool!!! Posted at: 19:30 Mar20 2006 Post ID: 750689
cool!!!
+
+
Okay, I'd like to change my answers thus I beat the game on Christmas.

Favorite Spirit: Origin
Best Spirit: Maxwell

I now have three most-hated places:

Tower of Salvation (both, COOL THEY GOT PRETTY MUCH DESTROYED), Welgaia, and Derris-Kharlan. Okay... wait, so to get Kratos Aurion AKA Lloyd's dad, at the Flanior doctor thing, you decline to everyone but Kratos? I'm confused - I thought you could only get one. THANK YOU!
Yes I'm a boy.Brick Wall Brick Wall Brick Wall
Hahaha! My evil army! Evil Um.. did I say evil? I didn't say anything.. Not Talking Fine, I did, but.. I meant.. uhh.. good! Yeah, good! Whistle Wanna change the subject? Party! Dancing Or we can make music.. Violin how 'bout rocking? Rock A game of ball? Bounce Doh Not what I meant.. You're not falling for this, are you? I'm a boy
digi300 Posted at: 22:56 Jul27 2006 Post ID: 948862
digi300
+
+
hey do u guys help people? because i need help
SuperHyperSonicShado Posted at: 17:00 Jan03 2008 Post ID: 2060864
SuperHyperSonicShado
+
+
What do you need help with? And you should start your own thread if you really need help.

ps.

Favorite Spirit: Shadow
Best one: Origin/Maxwell

credit to Dark Chaos for the sig^^

don't click this link...
I am the moderator of Tales of Symphonia Board.
High Four Twilight! Speak to the hand
[color=black]Top Expert In: Tales of Symphonia, Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage, Spyro 3:
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close