Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Your favorite song in this game!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 17:32 Dec19 2005 Post ID: 572695
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
My favorite song on any TV console, not just Metroid prime 2: Echoes, is, in fact, when you're fighting the Emporer Ing in it's final form, that really big form after it's blasted from it's shell. I LOVE that song.

Sheiny, listen to that song. Isn't it cool? Just really freakin' cool?
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pyro9 Posted at: 18:14 Dec19 2005 Post ID: 572815
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yay darkboarder you came back you did not post here for like 2 monthes. Well anyways I agree with you there. The Emperor Ing's Final form is proably the best music on MP2...
Hi I'm back
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 20:20 Dec19 2005 Post ID: 572973
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 19-Dec-2005 pyro9 said:Yay darkboarder you came back you did not post here for like 2 monthes. Well anyways I agree with you there. The Emperor Ing's Final form is proably the best music on MP2...
COOL! You like it too! I say, I keep trying to remember every single beat and every single part of the whole song, but it's so complicated I can't seem to do it... I mean, I have remembered the whole basic form of the song, now I'm trying to remember all of the beats and where everything is.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

pyro9 Posted at: 20:40 Dec19 2005 Post ID: 572999
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah and the fight of the final form of Dark Samus is kinda dissapointing...it really does not sound good. Oh and about the Emp.Ing I'll go check that out again and listen closely, I know it is good but I never really payed that close attention to it, and to make that convient I have a saved game right before you fight it so I am going to do that right now...wait maybe tommorow I have to go.
Hi I'm back
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 20:45 Dec19 2005 Post ID: 573004
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Yeah, the song when you fight Dark Samus in her final form is rather disappointing.

But yes, listen to that song closely. All the beats and all of the things you have to remember... ugh... but that's what makes it so cool.

X-Inferno Posted at: 10:58 Dec21 2005 Post ID: 575874
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
long time no seeSmile hmm cant remember the Ing song I do got save before him too mabe I check it out sumday;)
sheiny Posted at: 17:35 Dec21 2005 Post ID: 576907
sheiny
+
+
Yes - I agree with you guys on the music for Emperor Ing's Final form being good and Dark Samus in her final form being pathetic...
But other than that, I like the music in the Torvus Bog, I also like the Temple Grounds and the Sanctuary Fortress but those two are so repetitive, they get kind of annoying after a while...
[center]HERE TO ANSWER YOUR GAMING QUESTIONS & HELP YOU BEAT THOSE GAMES!
[color=red][b]2,000+ POINTS & ALWAYS GROWING!!![/color]
I FINALLY GOT MY WII & WII LOVE IT!!!!![/b][/center]
pyro9 Posted at: 21:09 Dec27 2005 Post ID: 586157
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah I just listned to the song...it ROCKS...!
Hi I'm back
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:09 Jan06 2006 Post ID: 601733
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Here's my favorites, in order from most favorite to least favorite (but I like them all) and I'm gonna rate them:

1. Emp Ing Final Battle- 9.8
2. Main Menu- 9.6
3. Hydrodynamo Station (OMG this song brings back really good memories)- 9.5
4. The music that plays when you're at the place with the huge Phazon wall where the teleporter takes you up to the Sky Temple in the Dark World- 9.3
5. Luminoth (the music that plays in Temple Grounds)- 9.2
6. Torvus Bog- 9.0

--------------

OMG those are my most favorite songs ever, those 6, and they're all from Metroid Prime 2.

pyro9 Posted at: 21:09 Jan06 2006 Post ID: 602201
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh my favorite sons are...

1-Emp.Ing Final Form
2-Luminothe [sp] music when you talk to U-Mos
3-Main Menu
Hi I'm back
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 21:56 Jan06 2006 Post ID: 602318
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Go listen to the music in the Hydrodynamo Station, OMG I love that song.

pyro9 Posted at: 21:37 Jan07 2006 Post ID: 604248
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 06-Jan-2006 darkboarder_77 said:Go listen to the music in the Hydrodynamo Station, OMG I love that song.
Where is that...sorry,the last time I played the game was when I visited the Emp.Ing to listen to his music.
Hi I'm back
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 13:16 Jan08 2006 Post ID: 605421
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
The Hydrodynamo Station is in Torvus Bog. Remember where you got the Gravity Boost? That area.

pyro9 Posted at: 13:34 Jan08 2006 Post ID: 605458
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 08-Jan-2006 darkboarder_77 said:The Hydrodynamo Station is in Torvus Bog. Remember where you got the Gravity Boost? That area.
I didn't like much of the Torvus Bog music. I was too slow for me.
Hi I'm back
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:11 Jan09 2006 Post ID: 606865
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
No! Not the music that plays when in Torvus Bog, the music that plays in the Hydrodynamo Station, which is in Torvus Bog! The Hydrodynamo Station ahs different music than the outer area of Torvus!

pyro9 Posted at: 16:54 Jan09 2006 Post ID: 607022
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 09-Jan-2006 darkboarder_77 said:No! Not the music that plays when in Torvus Bog, the music that plays in the Hydrodynamo Station, which is in Torvus Bog! The Hydrodynamo Station ahs different music than the outer area of Torvus!
Oh...I normally don't like the musoc in Torvus Bog...
Hi I'm back
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 18:35 Jan09 2006 Post ID: 607170
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
You know where the energy controller is in Torvus? Well, okay, lightport yourself to the Torvus controller, then exit it and get into the really huge room where you got the Super Missle. Jump off the edge (and if you want, say "Weeee!") and run up to the roud disc in the ground with the hologram emerging from it, and step on it. It will take you down. From there, consult your map, you're looking for a large shaft-like area on the map that goes even further down than you are now.

X-Inferno Posted at: 09:25 Jan11 2006 Post ID: 609309
X-Inferno
Forum GuestMember
+
+
also mabe this helps u to kno where to look its where u also fought the alpha blogg (I think u can see it if u dont press start when u start game and then it keeps showing short game stuff)
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:16 Jan13 2006 Post ID: 613128
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
That's true, it's in that area. And there's a Save Station at the very top of the station.

pyro9 Posted at: 22:32 Jan13 2006 Post ID: 613772
pyro9
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I THINK I like the music with Dark Samus. [not the last form]
Hi I'm back
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close