Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Fire Emblem

Tips (for beginners, not that many) (also, only for Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones) and chat.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

cool!!! Posted at: 21:54 Dec27 2005 Post ID: 586203
cool!!!
Post Likes: 0
+
+
While, my current tip is that along with good ol` Knoll, you should make him a Summoner. And remember Ewan? He should be a Summoner, too! Then you can summon two phantoms until they die. Very good for distractions. Anyway, here's another thing for people that have NEVER beat the game (or at least have not played after beating the game... ^_^) Here's how to unlock Lyon, Valter, Selena and a few others totaling up to eight. Okay. So like after you beat the Demon King (which was actually kind of easy >_<) head for the (wrong spelling head I think) Tower of Valni, the Lagdough Ruins or a Monster Skrimish. After or before (I've only got them after but it's highly likely) the place of your choice you will randomly unlock one. I hope this helps! So, yeah! I'll post more later! Got to go off the CPU. Bye!
Yes I'm a boy.Brick Wall Brick Wall Brick Wall
Hahaha! My evil army! Evil Um.. did I say evil? I didn't say anything.. Not Talking Fine, I did, but.. I meant.. uhh.. good! Yeah, good! Whistle Wanna change the subject? Party! Dancing Or we can make music.. Violin how 'bout rocking? Rock A game of ball? Bounce Doh Not what I meant.. You're not falling for this, are you? I'm a boy
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Jedi Consular Posted at: 17:47 Oct11 2006 Post ID: 1083861
Jedi Consular
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah you get them after demon king (weakling!!!) and you complete lagdou ruins and valni 3 times each to get all the secret guys and girls

P.S. Fun game
Pinakulit Posted at: 08:31 Dec25 2006 Post ID: 1240050
Pinakulit
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Instead of turning Knoll into a summoner, you could always turn him into a Druid.

Also, you no longer need distractions, as you're in the CC, or Creature Campaign, and can max out all of your characters' stats (Considering, of course, that you've visited all the Secret Shops during your playthrough)

Also, for every certain level in the tower, you get a certain secret character, for example, if you finish the the 3rd floor of the Tower of Valni, you get Caellech, ( a boos.)

The ff. are the levels you have to finish to get the secret characters: (Warning, may contain potential SPOILERS)

3rd Floor of the Tower of Valni: Caellech (Hero, a boss in one of the chapters[Where you are in a desert])

Finish the Lagdou Ruins: Fado (General, Eirika and Ephraim's dad, and former king of Renais.)

7th Floor of the Tower of Valni: Riev (Bishop, one of Vigarde's Generals, a boss in one of the chapters[Where you face Morva.])

Finish the all the floors in the Tower of Valni : Ismaire (Swordmaster, Joshua's mother, and Queen of Jehenna. The only time you can see her in-game is Eirika's route.)

5th Part of the Lagdou Ruins: You may get either Hayden (Ranger, King of Frelia, Innes and Tana's dad) or Glen (Wyvern Lord, Cormag's brother one of the Imperial Three[Glen, Dussel, Selena])

6th Floor of the Tower of Valni : Orson (Paladin, the one who was with Ephraim)

7th Part of the Lagdou Ruins: Valter (Wyvern Knight, boss in one of the chapters[In the desert, with Caellech.])

Finsh the Tower of Valni three times: Selena(Mage Knight, Boss in one of the Chapters and one of the Imperial Three[Glen, Dussel, Selena])

Finish the Lagdou Ruins three times: Lyon (Necromancer, pre-final boss)

Since most of the classes you're familiar with, let me explain something about the Necromancer class.

Think Druid mixed with Summoner. Lyon can summon stronger Phantoms than either Knoll or Ewan, and comes with the free Naglfar Tome, which you can use over and over again without fear of it running out.

Ismaire also comes with a free Wind Sword, as rare sword that acts like a Light Brand, but stronger, and effective against Air units.
Need help?
Master Pika Posted at: 20:26 May04 2008 Post ID: 2227518
Master Pika
Don't disrespect the funk
Post Likes: 1
+
+
No i made ewan a summoner and knoll a Druid and ewan is da best.
MAKE SURE TO USE ALL THE RECRUITS,PUPILS, ETC
All my tinypic links died :(
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close