Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

I give up. Everyone, I'm sorry.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
graphicdisigner Posted: 17:58 Dec29 2005 Post ID: 588921
graphicdisigne
r
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
OK guys, i just couldnt stay like this. I'm really Johnnyboy. I came back, but i couldnt use my screen name anymore, for some reason! So i made this one after a long time. So, I am REALLY sorry i lied to you all. I thought that it would be a great to just start a new screen name and go around helping people with art. but i couldnt take it, so, now I'm confesing. I would really like to take my spot back as an Advice Knight at team advice. I think that the name has been changed, but i dont know what too. So, to everyone, I'm sorry. Rich, Dennis, if you dont want to change me back to a moderator for General Gameboy and Gameboy advance, then I am ok with that, but I would still like it back. But, I hope everyone will forgive me.

Graphicdisigner/Johnnyboy

TEAM GRAPHICS: http://forums.supercheats.com/forums.php?topic=31708&page=1
Graphics Site: http://www.freewebs.com/phutorial365/index.htm
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Sephirothdw4 Posted: 19:25 Dec29 2005 Post ID: 589022
Sephirothdw4
+
message delivery.....*sighs* he told me that he cannot post anymore because he exceeded his post quota. *message ends*
The Wacky Fool is back.
Animefreak Posted: 19:48 Dec29 2005 Post ID: 589039
Animefreak
The Doctor
Post Likes: 3
+
So he is Johnnyboy eh?I think everyone wants to start over sometimes..

..an' long time no see Seph..
Yes.
Aeshma Posted: 20:30 Dec29 2005 Post ID: 589087
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
Don't worry about it that much Johnnyboy, it's not like you did a crime is it...I hope it felt good to confess and hope that you will keep on enjoying the forums ;)
graphicdisigner Posted: 20:47 Dec29 2005 Post ID: 589127
graphicdisigne
r
Forum GuestMember
+
right, thanks.

EDIT: YES! I CAN POST AGAIN! but yeah, its good to fess up lol! Now i need Rich to see this.

TEAM GRAPHICS: http://forums.supercheats.com/forums.php?topic=31708&page=1
Graphics Site: http://www.freewebs.com/phutorial365/index.htm
simmaster Posted: 21:17 Dec29 2005 Post ID: 589188
simmaster
+
oh well, its better than hiding it for- *looks at member since bit* 28 of December... 2 days! Chicken!
Nah, just kidding. Good for you to fess up.
The_Arbiter101 Posted: 21:20 Dec29 2005 Post ID: 589195
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
lol i knew cause you told me on IM
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

superman4u Posted: 23:10 Dec29 2005 Post ID: 589399
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
You have an IM? What is it. XD

Good thing you did johnny boy. Now you can help me with graphic designing. XD. Anyway, I was going to do that to with smallville92, and I realized nah whats the point. Well I thought you were going to leave SC or something. It's good to see you back =P

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
spiral-man Posted: 05:34 Dec30 2005 Post ID: 589728
spiral-man
Forum GuestMember
+
On 29-Dec-2005 graphicdisigner said:OK guys, i just couldnt stay like this. I'm really Johnnyboy. I came back, but i couldnt use my screen name anymore, for some reason! So i made this one after a long time. So, I am REALLY sorry i lied to you all. I thought that it would be a great to just start a new screen name and go around helping people with art. but i couldnt take it, so, now I'm confesing. I would really like to take my spot back as an Advice Knight at team advice. I think that the name has been changed, but i dont know what too. So, to everyone, I'm sorry. Rich, Dennis, if you dont want to change me back to a moderator for General Gameboy and Gameboy advance, then I am ok with that, but I would still like it back. But, I hope everyone will forgive me.

Graphicdisigner/Johnnyboy
At least you told the truth.

Back from Vacations
The_Arbiter101 Posted: 09:01 Dec30 2005 Post ID: 589910
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
On 29-Dec-2005 superman4u said:You have an IM? What is it. XD

Good thing you did johnny boy. Now you can help me with graphic designing. XD. Anyway, I was going to do that to with smallville92, and I realized nah whats the point. Well I thought you were going to leave SC or something. It's good to see you back =P
lol its ilovehunter4 if you ever want to IM me
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

superman4u Posted: 14:22 Dec30 2005 Post ID: 590290
superman4u
+
No what's the full name? like. Is it a yahoo id, or msn? Ilovehunter4? That doesn't make sense. What's the four at the end for?
lol

Well, johnny where did you go? You haven't replied yet. :P

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
ozzo Posted: 14:24 Dec30 2005 Post ID: 590293
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
hey no sweat mate! I would like to start fresh..but my ways of speach is too well known! lol

The_Arbiter101 Posted: 15:08 Dec30 2005 Post ID: 590364
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
On 30-Dec-2005 superman4u said:No what's the full name? like. Is it a yahoo id, or msn? Ilovehunter4? That doesn't make sense. What's the four at the end for?
lol

Well, johnny where did you go? You haven't replied yet. :P
its aol IM(instant message) ilovehunter4 is my screen name and the 4 is part of my screen name

ozzo Posted: 15:18 Dec30 2005 Post ID: 590375
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
hey you two, don't get off topic >_>

The_Arbiter101 Posted: 15:36 Dec30 2005 Post ID: 590403
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
i know lol im sorry

True pokemon master Posted: 16:17 Dec30 2005 Post ID: 590444
True pokemon
master
Forum GuestMember
+
(back on topic,lol) I knew Johnny couldn't hold it back,I talk to him on IM ALL the time,lol
The_Arbiter101 is my girlfriend,she rules,touch her and lose your life.I mod,All G-Cube games not yet listed,Arcade and Retro systems,Mario Party 6 and 7. Join these teams,TPM,Soalrbeam,Fox,Playboy,Rap/HippyHop music.Rebellion,Water,Blaziken and more.
The_Arbiter101 Posted: 16:19 Dec30 2005 Post ID: 590451
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
yeah he told me not to tell people

True pokemon master Posted: 16:22 Dec30 2005 Post ID: 590457
True pokemon
master
Forum GuestMember
+
Same with me,lol.
The_Arbiter101 is my girlfriend,she rules,touch her and lose your life.I mod,All G-Cube games not yet listed,Arcade and Retro systems,Mario Party 6 and 7. Join these teams,TPM,Soalrbeam,Fox,Playboy,Rap/HippyHop music.Rebellion,Water,Blaziken and more.
The_Arbiter101 Posted: 16:28 Dec30 2005 Post ID: 590467
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
and then i promised i wouldent tell

superman4u Posted: 17:15 Dec30 2005 Post ID: 590530
superman4u
+
On 30-Dec-2005 ozzo said:hey you two, don't get off topic >_>
I'm sorry, I didn't get you. I was on topic the whole time dear. XD. :P

Well, I need to ask johnny a favor. I ask to many people to many favors but where is he?

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close