Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

Who would win?(there will be another one weekly)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
jack_in_5 Posted at: 15:23 Dec30 2005 Post ID: 590378
jack_in_5
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Who would win Tien or Yamcha?P.S. you can post anything else as long as it's about this game.
Death awaits you.......
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
viperflame3 Posted at: 16:28 Dec30 2005 Post ID: 590466
viperflame3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think tien would because he much stronger then yamcha the scracher i hate yamcha when he uses wolf fang fist is looks like he scraching and tien would use ki blast connon, aslo i cant beat broly any suggestions i should do to kill him, or hurt him
jack_in_5 Posted at: 07:52 Dec31 2005 Post ID: 591765
jack_in_5
Forum GuestMember
+
+
OK you should dodge every time he does a combo then knock him down charge up and do kameahaeha and keep on reapeating or if you didn't change your game diffuculty yet you can set it down to easy.
Death awaits you.......
kamiccolo Posted at: 14:20 Jan01 2006 Post ID: 594107
kamiccolo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Are you kidding. Tien could kick Yamcha's butt to hell and back. Did anyone else see the episode in Dragonball where they fought at the world tournament. If it wouldn't disqualify him, Tien would have put Yamcha out of his misery.
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. You will get kissed on the nearest possible Friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However, if you don't post this comment to your sig on at least 3 sites, you will die within 2 days. Copy and
jack_in_5 Posted at: 18:05 Jan02 2006 Post ID: 595982
jack_in_5
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i no it hasnt been a week but who would winn bojack or broly
Death awaits you.......
kamiccolo Posted at: 19:29 Jan02 2006 Post ID: 596117
kamiccolo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Broly. He didn't use half his maximum power in the Broly the Ledgendery Super Saiyan movie and it still took Goku with the combined power of himself, Gohan, Vegeta, Trunks, and Piccolo to do the slightest amount of damage to Broly. While Bojack was defeated quite easily by Gohan and Goku alone. Nobody else even got a chance at Bojack.
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. You will get kissed on the nearest possible Friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However, if you don't post this comment to your sig on at least 3 sites, you will die within 2 days. Copy and
powerofwater392 Posted at: 20:24 Jan02 2006 Post ID: 596232
powerofwater392
+
+
I agree Bojack was killed easily by gohan (goku only saved gohan) Broly would kill Bojack in a matter of seconds.
megaman starforce pegasus friend code
megaman star force 2 saurian friend code
megaman star force 2 zerker friend code
viperflame3 Posted at: 21:35 Jan02 2006 Post ID: 596338
viperflame3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
broly would kick bojacks bum can some 1 here list all of the z batal gate side things cause i need 1 more but dont now wat it is or hoq tp get it
kamiccolo Posted at: 11:31 Jan03 2006 Post ID: 596955
kamiccolo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Viper, the z battle gate your missing is the True World Tournament and you wish for it with the DragonBalls.
jack_in_5 Posted at: 18:47 Jan03 2006 Post ID: 597624
jack_in_5
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok again im going to change the who would win early who would win janemba 2nd form or kid buu
Death awaits you.......
kamiccolo Posted at: 21:13 Jan03 2006 Post ID: 597762
kamiccolo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'd have to say kid buu. Janemba was defeated by Gogeta Super Saiyan 1 with ease while it was said by Old Kai that a potara fusion was more powerful than a fusion dance and Goku said that he thought Vegito wouldn't be strong enough to fight Buu after he became Kid Buu. Some people think Kid Buu is the weakest form of Buu but it was staited by Supreme Kai (in the flash back to when the ripped Kid Buu turned into Majin Buu) and I quote, "His goodness had weekend him. Daizenshu's pure heart had actualy reduced him to this infant like state," and by Goku, "His power is growing monsteresly. At this rate he'll be even stronger than before." There you have it. Kid Buu could give Janemba a one way ticket to hell. lol Never mind. lol That doesn't exactly work, does it?
dudes_wrong Posted at: 22:36 Jan03 2006 Post ID: 597822
dudes_wrong
Forum GuestMember
+
+
umm... hi eryone. i was just wandering if u could get the skiny buu.
yea thx
dudes_wrong Posted at: 03:44 Jan04 2006 Post ID: 597991
dudes_wrong
Forum GuestMember
+
+
uhhh forget the buu thing i got it.
another question is how do i get the codes for the password thing in dueling
sckisback14 Posted at: 08:13 Jan04 2006 Post ID: 598097
sckisback14
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You have to have Dragonball z budokai 3 to put in the codes. The passwords that you put in at battle gate of budokai 3 are the passwords you need for this game.
Hey...Where am i?
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 11:05 Jan04 2006 Post ID: 598264
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Kid Buu would definetly kick Janembas butt.
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
kamiccolo Posted at: 13:49 Jan04 2006 Post ID: 598530
kamiccolo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm guessing this is daily now.
sckisback14 Posted at: 13:59 Jan04 2006 Post ID: 598536
sckisback14
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What do you mean?
Hey...Where am i?
jack_in_5 Posted at: 19:06 Jan05 2006 Post ID: 600433
jack_in_5
Forum GuestMember
+
+
he means he thinks im changing it daily but im going to change it whenever i feel like it like now who would win ssj4 super vegeta (if there was one) or ssj4 goku
Death awaits you.......
kamiccolo Posted at: 13:39 Jan07 2006 Post ID: 603494
kamiccolo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
SS4 Goku. He was always better than Vegeta after King Kai's training. Plus Vegeta cheated to get to SS4 with Bulma's Blutz Wave Generator. Goku Waited untill his power level was high enough to get SS4 while Vegeta's natural power level wasn't even high enough to get to SS3 when he used the Blutz Waves. Goku simply got stronger faster.
jack_in_5 Posted at: 15:02 Jan07 2006 Post ID: 603692
jack_in_5
Forum GuestMember
+
+
its who would win not who is better natuaraly
Death awaits you.......
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close