Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Driver 3

Where are they

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Tails1100 Posted at: 06:00 Jan07 2006 Post ID: 602854
Tails1100
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
o my god where are all the tommy vermicelies in miami ive only been able to find the one across from tanners house and near where you unlock the go-kart(if any1 needs to know where that is i can help, just give me a call) but in need to find the rest of them!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Tenzin Posted at: 17:51 Aug25 2006 Post ID: 1009913
Tenzin
Forum GuestMember
+
+
There is another guy at the nice water tower.
finalfantsy06 Posted at: 08:26 Aug29 2006 Post ID: 1017563
finalfantsy06
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey,
My name is Heather. I love video games. I currently own all Grand theft auto...Driver 3 and All Final Fantsy games ever made..

Please send me a message or email.
My email address is [email protected]
R-E-Y Posted at: 18:03 Sep16 2006 Post ID: 1047692
R-E-Y
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hi sorry its so long but here it is here is all the timmy or tommy what one there all here. this is all the miami ones if you want the nice or istanbul ones just email me at [email protected]

Timmy #1

Go to your house in South Pointe Park (the red X). Exit out the front door of your house and you'll see a pink house right in front of you. In the back yard of this pink house is Timmy #1.

Timmy #2

next, grabs a vehicle and head North to "Miami Beach." When you pass the "M" in "Miami Beach" start looking to your left for the white hotel with the blue trim. There is red sign out front that reads, "Juan Juan Motel." This is also the "Gold Coast" Hotel complex. Actually, depending on what side of the Motel you are on, you may not see the sign. This is the Motel you went to for the "Rooftops" mission.

Find that same set of fire escape stairs that you used in that mission and go into the Motel. Go all the way up to the roof exit out and run across the roof just like you did in the "Rooftops" mission.

On the other side of the roofs, near the back of the "Gold Coast" sign, go through the door and approach the elevator. When you hear it "ding" get to one side. The doors will open and Timmy will be they?re shooting at you. Shoot him dead.

Timmy #3

the third Timmy is on Dodge Island, the largest of the islands and the Southmost Bridge, it's where you had to escape from in an earlier mission.

You'll see that there is a bridge leading you to the island but first you have to cross over to the other side of the channel so that you can access the bridge.

Go across the bridge and then go into the first opening/yard on the right that you come to. It's an opening in a chain link fence with barbed wire at the top. Facing the water and downtown Miami, to your right you will see several trailers/mobile homes.

There is a building behind those trailers. The building has white vertical shingles and a red/maroon/brown horizontal stripe near the bottom of it. Go around back of this building and you'll find Timmy up in the rafters.

Timmy #4

Drive to Little Havana in the West. Find the little construction access road with the orange and white concrete barriers off the North side loop road. Go around the barriers and drive down this road. After a few seconds, look to you?re left for a low stonewall and fenced basketball courts. Facing the basketball courts from the road, Timmy is in front of the white building to the left of the courts.

Timmy #5

keep going west in Little Havana to the Southwest corner of the main loop road near the stadium. Get to the South Side of the stadium, right near the SW corner, and enter the parking lot.

You'll see an open ramp with a blue sign above it that reads, "Gate." Run up this ramp and turn left at the top. Enter the open garage-style door and behind an overturned Sobe machine you'll find your Timmy.

Timmy #6

Head South to Coral Gables. At the very South end of Coral Gables you'll find the lovely and huge Biltmore Hotel. Facing it, drive down the right walkway.

When the walkway curves south, just keep going straight toward the trees in front of you. When you get to the trees, look left (South) and you'll find an underground drainage tunnel. Drive through the tunnel.

On the other side of the tunnel get out of your car. You'll see a blue fence blocking your path (to the Go-Karts) and to your left you'll see a staircase to the left and one to the right. Take the one to the left and follow the catwalk all the way up and around. You'll see a green sign that says, "Gate Control."

Go through and you'll find Timmy and a flashing yellow button that controls the gate down below. Hit it. Drive the gates and through the tunnel and you'll find the Go-Kart Track. There is a Go-Kart here that qualifies as a secret car.

Timmy #7

Find "Coconut Grove" on your map. Look north to the red train tracks (it's the raised commuter train) on the map. See the red Southern extension of the tracks? See where that extension meets up with the other tracks at the intersection of the red tracks. There's a little hook in the train track there as well. That's where you're heading. In this area, you'll find a dark gray stone structure that is open and contains cars and dumpsters.

Facing south, looking at that structure, look to the right to find the alleyway between the white building and the brick and gray building. Go down the alley. On the left is an open garage with Timmy inside.

Timmy #8

Head almost as far South as you can go in "Coconut Grove." See at the South how there is a foursquare grid? In the lower right quadrant of that foursquare you'll see a much-graffiti-ed raised garage area. Go up the small ramp and find the garage door with "A1" on it. Open the door and you'll find Timmy inside. I banked a Grenade in there on him so I wouldn't take any damage.

Timmy #9

These last two Timmy's require a boat so, head back to your home in "South Pointe Park." Stock up on Health if necessary and exit out the back of your house, hop into the water and swim to your boat. You are heading to the stilt houses that you should be familiar with from the blow up the Yacht mission. You are heading toward the word "Miami" on the map.

In fact, the stilt house that Timmy is in is directly on the second "I" in "Miami" right on the dot of the "I". Jump out of your boat, go up the ladder, and go inside and kill Timmy.

Timmy #10

Hop back in your boat. From the word "Miami" you are going directly west into the channel/river. First you'll pass under a road overpass, then the train overpass, then the highway overpass. Soon, on your right you will see a place to dock near a warehouse. You docked here before on the "Impress Lomaz" mission. Hop out of your boat and head North to where you did indeed impress Lomaz in the construction yard area with all of the half-built houses. On top of one of the houses is your final Timmy. The Armoury is now unlocked.
HI.IM.Sean Posted at: 00:32 Nov28 2007 Post ID: 2009474
HI.IM.Sean
+
+
Tanks you helped meThumbs Up
Words Words Words
Thats 3 Count em!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close