Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

Kids Homework takes too long

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

samsula188 Posted at: 11:28 Oct05 2004 Post ID: 3616
samsula188
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I love the Sims and have found all the cheats posted to be so helpful and fun. The only thing I am wanting to find is some kind of cheat for the homework for the kids. If you let it pile up then they fail,etc. It just takes soo long and it's so hard to maintain the kids when they have all that homework to do. If you can offer any help it would be appreciated. Thanks!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Khajiit Posted at: 14:20 Oct06 2004 Post ID: 3770
Khajiit
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Easy. Have the kid ask an adult for help. After the assignment is completely done, the adult will get a memory of helping "child's name" learn to study.
samsula188 Posted at: 14:30 Oct06 2004 Post ID: 3775
samsula188
Forum GuestMember
+
+
So do you need to ask the parents for help each time they do homework? It just seems like it's harder to maintain all their other levels because homework takes sooo long.
Khajiit Posted at: 18:37 Oct07 2004 Post ID: 4144
Khajiit
Forum GuestMember
+
+
NO. Not each time. Just once. When they learn to study they do their homework twice as fast.
samsula188 Posted at: 16:32 Oct08 2004 Post ID: 4337
samsula188
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks so much for your help!!!
Khajiit Posted at: 14:17 Oct11 2004 Post ID: 5342
Khajiit
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No problem. I haven't had much time for it because of school.
Orne Posted at: 09:03 Oct17 2004 Post ID: 7260
Orne
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hi..
I was just wondering, I just bought the game and frankly, am pretty dumb for it, lol, how exactly do I get the child to do his homework?? Ive tried using the library but all the kids studies is cooking, cleaning and mechanics...where or what do I have to click on to get him to start studying and to do his homework??
gamingeek Posted at: 02:35 Oct28 2004 Post ID: 11924
gamingeek
Forum GuestMember
+
+
for the child to do his homework all you have to do is have your child as the active sim, click on the homework that he/she brings home and eather have them do it or ask a parent for help. its that simple....oh, and by the way, thank you Khajiit for the info on doing the homework faster. ever sence i had my kid ask his fother for help i have been getting the homework done in a little under 2 hours, making it easier to focus on his needs.
nooodahl Posted at: 02:53 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 202591
nooodahl
Forum GuestMember
+
+
you can do that, but if you dont want your kid to have to spend time doing homework, but still get good grades, type "moveobject on" (w/o the "") in the cheat box. Then go to buy and buy a table. Place the books on the table and delete the table. The homework will disappear and the child's grade will increase during the next school day.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close