Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Metal Gear Acid

Acid 2 Info

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

PSPal Posted at: 15:18 Jan17 2006 Post ID: 620332
PSPal
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Apparently, there might be 3 playable characters(my guess because the cover has 3 people),over 500 cards, and a 3D mode where gameplay and trailers can be viewed with the 3D glasses the game comes with.It'll be out this winter so it would probably one of your christmas presents.Heres some more info:http://www.konami.com/gs/gameinfo.php?id=161

After reading some more I have found out it might just be two playable characters.
Excerpt from another link:

PlayStation Portable, the PlayStation family’s handheld game console was released on December 12, 2004 in Japan. To coincide with its launch, Metal Gear Ac!d, a new addition to the Metal Gear series, was released four days later on December 16.

The game is a whole new take on the tactical espionage action genre defined by the Metal Gear series. Its calculation gameplay, based on the strategic use of battle cards, pleasantly surprised die-hard fans of the action genre king, Metal Gear Solid.

Metal Gear Ac!d allows players to operate two characters, Snake and Teliko. This feature significantly increases strategic control of the infiltration mission. The use of cards also diversifies their moves. Ac!d really gets brain juices flowing.

Nearly one year after its initial debut, Metal Gear Ac!d is back on a scale beyond anything fans could have dreamed of.

Enhanced tutorials make it easier for novice players. Improved interface for better operability. Unique comic book style delivers vibrant visuals. Link Battle mode for Ad Hoc wireless network battles. And the greatest part about the evolution of AC!D is a secret that will soon be revealed·

It’s METAL GEAR AC!D 2. The “2” here doesn’t mean it’s simply a sequel, it’s an exponent – AC!D x AC!D.

And it will be unveiled at Tokyo Game Show 2005 in September 2005. You will see that AC!D x AC!D goes exponentially beyond any mere sequel.
(http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/mga2/english/intro.html)

Sorry I keep replying everytime I read something new but there IS another character named Venus.
Excerpt from ANOTHER link:

Suddenly taken captive by a man who calls himself an FBI agent, Snake is coaxed into infiltrating a research facility. Awaiting him is a cleverly devised trap involving the U.S. military and Venus, a female secret agent who holds the key to top secret research and the third generation Metal Gear.

All the while Snake’s mind is flooded with troubling thoughts as he tries to put together the pieces of his fateful past.

(http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/mga2/english/story.html)

I just read a new Arena Mode will allow the player to practice against bosses from the previous metal gear solid games.(Ex:Ocelot,Liquid Snake,Vulcan Raven from MGS1 and more from others)

You guys need to read this for yourselves...
http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/mga2/english/solid.html
"Fighting was the only thing I was good at but at least I always fought for what I beleved in."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Trunks245 Posted at: 23:17 Jan17 2006 Post ID: 621037
Trunks245
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thats cool but can you EDIT all of that into your first post so you arent Quintuple Posting.
My sig is lost. Please contact if found.
PSPal Posted at: 15:09 Jan18 2006 Post ID: 621859
PSPal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Fine nag nag nag lol
"Fighting was the only thing I was good at but at least I always fought for what I beleved in."
Trunks245 Posted at: 18:21 Jan18 2006 Post ID: 622231
Trunks245
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It just makes the forum look better. Anyway I saw the trailer and it looks really good.
Trunks245 Posted at: 18:32 Jan19 2006 Post ID: 623972
Trunks245
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok I officially deleted the posts. The 3-D Thing looks kind of strange though.
PSPal Posted at: 17:19 Jan21 2006 Post ID: 628668
PSPal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sorry I couldnt find a delete button...Yeah.The Solid Eye thing could make you sick because when you play cell-shaded games too close to the screen for too long you'll get nauseas.
Trunks245 Posted at: 22:18 Jan22 2006 Post ID: 631334
Trunks245
Forum GuestMember
+
+
*Throws up in bucket* Im sorry what did you say? I was too busy playing a Cel Shaded game too close to the screen (lol)
PSPal Posted at: 10:23 Jan24 2006 Post ID: 633584
PSPal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I said... *Upchucks on the screen*.Oh forget it I need to go find a squeege.
Trunks245 Posted at: 18:40 Jan24 2006 Post ID: 634367
Trunks245
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well the 3D glasses look kind of obvious. Imagine walking down a street with huge 3D glasses on your eyes.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close