Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

how do u get...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Z Warrior Posted at: 19:18 Jan26 2005 Post ID: 60970
Z Warrior
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
how do u get other characters memories besides DU characters???
Peter (when he's hungover): This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. (Flashback to childhood, standing in front of dinosaur skeletons.)
Peter (as a child): Why did all the dinosaurs die?
Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 19:34 Jan26 2005 Post ID: 60986
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
1. Unlock all (well at least everyone except Cell Jr., and the Saibamen) Characters.

2. Purchase the "Ultimate Skill/Move" for each character at the skill shop. (36 out of the 38 have one) They cost 50,000 Zenie each. If you think that's bad,...each one has a "Power-Up"!!! Ya know, that Red "P" in the yellow circle,... middle box of the "Skill Card". Basically, it increases the attack's strength. However,it's like buying the same thing twice.

3. After Buying all of the "Ultimate Skill/Move" from the shop (the original, not the "Power-Up"), go to the "System section of the shop and purchase "Baba's Crystal Ball (000)"...120,000 Zenie.

4. After Buying "(000)", go back to the "System" section, and purchase "Baba's Crystal Ball (001)"..120,000 Zenie.

5. With the above four requirements met, you will now be able to purchase the "Breakthrough" capsules for all of the characters that you have unlocked: not available in Dragon Universe. They cost 75,000 Zenie each.

6. Memories of ...: As you may have already noticed (at the end of Dragon Universe, with all seven Dragonballs), you can wish for the "Memories" of a character. Just like the "Breakthrough" capsules for the characters NOT in the Dragon Universe, these capsules may be bought from the shop. Provided that you complete the Five Requirements listed above, the "Memories of..." capsules can be purchased for 100,000 Zenie each.

I took this information from the Walkthrough that I posted. Check it out. Good Luck!!!
Death is but a door, Time is just a window,...I'll be Back!!!!!
Z Warrior Posted at: 19:57 Jan26 2005 Post ID: 61011
Z Warrior
Forum GuestMember
+
+
thnx
Peter (when he's hungover): This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. (Flashback to childhood, standing in front of dinosaur skeletons.)
Peter (as a child): Why did all the dinosaurs die?
Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night.
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 20:10 Jan26 2005 Post ID: 61018
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
My guide is posted in the walkthrough section,...check it out.
squirtleraiser1 Posted at: 09:10 Jun03 2006 Post ID: 851630
squirtleraiser1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wow you know everything about this game DBZ Warrior. So how do you get kid goku and SS4 Vegeta?
dogs go to heaven
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 17:26 Jun10 2006 Post ID: 861802
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
Kid Goku: This little Saiyan can be unlocked two different ways. They are both very easy too. One way is to complete Broly's Dragon Universe. The other way: Use Goku's Dragon Universe for AT LEAST the second time. AFTER you beat Raditz, and BEFORE you battle Nappa,... go to Grandpa Gohan's House (located in the "Black" mountains along the East coast. Use the Aura sensing, it will make it easier).

S.S.4 Vegeta /S.S.4 Gogeta: Use Vegeta's Dragon Universe for AT LEAST the second time. Fullfill the "Broly Requirments" DO NOT go to the battle with Broly after the second battle with Super Buu. Slowly fly over the islands in the bottom-right of the map. When you fly over the right one, a scene will automatically triggered. After the scene has ended, go beat Broly. After Broly has been beaten, ignore the red dot and go to Baba's Palace instead. Carefully search surrounding area for a spot labeled "Plains". After you talk to Bulma, go to West City. After the West City scene, you will have the S.S.4 capsule for Vegeta (it also explains how he skipped S.S.3). Now go to the island with the red dot. If you defeat S.S.4 Goku, you will unlock the S.S.4 Gogeta capsule for Vegeta.
BrEaK_cOmPaNy Posted at: 04:16 Aug07 2006 Post ID: 971385
BrEaK_cOmPaNy
+
+
thats right
]

kill him is the only reason that i exist
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 11:22 Aug07 2006 Post ID: 972008
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
OK this thing has been dead for a long time. Locked!
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 15:12 Aug10 2006 Post ID: 980592
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
Hyperwire.... take it easy.....
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close