Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Urbz

Yes Or No?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

inu_miroku Posted at: 18:07 Jan23 2006 Post ID: 632699
inu_miroku
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok, i've looked in A LOT of websites and ALL of them say you CANNOT get married..

BUT..my friend has the game and she was able to have children with Loop D. Now, either my friend is lieing really badly..or there's a code out there for getting married or having children..

It's just bugging me that she swears she was able to have children and i've tried for quite a while, but i have not been successful :(

p/s: I plan on going over to her house and checking it out soon...i'll post when i have accomplished this..
Life Is A Big Ball Of Cheese-O_o-Though I Walk Through The Valley of Death, I Will Fear No Evil, For Thou Art With Me-
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pikachu101 Posted at: 23:06 Jan24 2006 Post ID: 634723
pikachu101
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I have tried many times too, but I cannot do it.
KASUMICHAN12 Posted at: 11:57 Apr27 2006 Post ID: 804586
KASUMICHAN12
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 23-Jan-2006 inu_miroku said:Ok, i've looked in A LOT of websites and ALL of them say you CANNOT get married..

BUT..my friend has the game and she was able to have children with Loop D. Now, either my friend is lieing really badly..or there's a code out there for getting married or having children..

It's just bugging me that she swears she was able to have children and i've tried for quite a while, but i have not been successful :(

p/s: I plan on going over to her house and checking it out soon...i'll post when i have accomplished this..
Your friend lied to you theres no marriage on this game
bloodsucker Posted at: 21:17 May16 2006 Post ID: 829425
bloodsucker
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sorry you cant get married. and dont bump old topics KASUMICHAN12. just make a new one.
chop chop chop Suck It.

join team musicman and team wrestling
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close