Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

Crazy Matches

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
!! Him !! Posted at: 16:13 Feb03 2006 Post ID: 654803
!! Him !!
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
What are matches you have thought up. And what matches should be on the next game. No matter how crazy they are put and matches you have daydreamed up. And uh to make this topic more interesting put the name of the superstars in that you think would do really well and the wrestlers that would do reall bad in the new match.
My friend thought this one up it is called an Ice match the wrestlers stand on ice a inch or 2 thick they fight and the first peson to go through the ice loses. Cooooool huh? (well mostly for the guy that goes through the ice). The superstar that I think would do well in this match are Rey Mysterio because even though he dosen't do high power moves he i light and fast so he could run away from brecking ice. Big Show would do the worst because even with his high power moves 500 pounds on ice a couple inches thick isen't good for him.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
cena992 Posted at: 08:00 Feb04 2006 Post ID: 656599
cena992
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
ok i think

a err i dunno

well you pick a household item(like a knive) & you fight with them to someone dies HAHAHAHA
eek.. im back
http://s9.inivisionfree.com/HIW if ya like wrestling
!! Him !! Posted at: 12:21 Feb04 2006 Post ID: 657333
!! Him !!
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ya that won't be happening on TV but that could be on the game (well only if the game was rated M or even A)
ps. I can tell from your avatar and suggeston you are a very vilent (spelling) person. Me too!
adamiscool Posted at: 00:44 Feb05 2006 Post ID: 659597
adamiscool
+
+
I've got one,you know how there is a tables match and then a ladder match and a then a tables ladders and chairs match, Well how about a chairs match where the superstars have to break the chair on some one elses head?
whiplash234 Posted at: 12:08 Feb05 2006 Post ID: 660512
whiplash234
+
+
that would be a wicked match but it go on for hours

[center][/center]
cena992 Posted at: 12:41 Feb05 2006 Post ID: 660554
cena992
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
yep i am brutal

i was shopping today i thought of this....

why dont they wrestle in a shopping mall like in a butchers shop throwing knives at each other run around the shoppng mall randomly picky up stuff & killing other people with them the person who killed the most can kill there oppented

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
eek.. im back
http://s9.inivisionfree.com/HIW if ya like wrestling
Smurfyboy Posted at: 15:00 Feb05 2006 Post ID: 660914
Smurfyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It would be good if they put Raven's trademark Trolley full of weapons somewhere in the arena, and also if you could climb the Titantron and give people a chokeslam from the top such as when Kane did it to Shane O Mac from 20 Feet and they should make more rooms accesible and also remember the time Undertaker gave Mankind a Chokeslam off of the Ramp onto all the electrics and there were sparks flying everywhere!That was class, and they should also put in the tag team buried alive like the Rock and Sock.vs.Undertaker and Big Show!
therapper Posted at: 05:12 Feb06 2006 Post ID: 661934
therapper
+
+
hears one the hell in the cell with the cage on top of it and a casit in the middal of the ring hanging so you have to put them thou the roof of the cell!!!!

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
devilmaycrydude Posted at: 18:40 May01 2006 Post ID: 809567
devilmaycrydude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think they should have a hell in a cell match or cage where all the steel is on fire!!!!
i love fire!!!! we will all BURN!!!!
tmcaz Posted at: 03:38 May02 2006 Post ID: 809846
tmcaz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
devilmaycrydude...this is the second topic that i have seen in the last 5 minutes that you have bumped... -_- closed -_-

The Showstopper, The Heart Break Kid,
The Icon!
annefranman52 Posted at: 09:37 May02 2006 Post ID: 809972
annefranman52
+
+
Topics can be left open if they're relevant, just because they're more than a month old doesn't mean they have to be closed. Makes the forum look untidy.

-REOPENED-
filthyXinsane Posted at: 12:40 May02 2006 Post ID: 810155
filthyXinsane
Forum GuestMember
+
+
How about a Hell in the Cell stacked on another Hell in a Cell, but the ring is filled with tables lit on fire. Both wrestlers start on top of the second cell and the first to send there opponent through both cells and the fire tables wins.
lie_cheat_steel Posted at: 04:07 May03 2006 Post ID: 810953
lie_cheat_steel
+
+
I got one were you fight inside the ring all the ropes are on fire and on the outside the floor is covered in broken glass and tacks. Also underneath the ring you got all your regular weapons and a ladder rapped in flaming barb wire and to win you must put them thought the ring. Now that would be a really good match

jamie fluff and adam Posted at: 11:05 May03 2006 Post ID: 811154
jamie fluff and adam
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wouldnt it be great if on ladder matches there were loads of ladders outside the ring aswell and the 30 foot ladder on it, also there should be more weapons on it and a match called ravens calling were you would have his trolley down and loads of weapons and on hell and the cell matches it would be great if u could through weapons onto the cell so u can use them on top of the cell and use ladders to climb up the cell
king_jamie56 Posted at: 03:10 May04 2006 Post ID: 812031
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
+
How about they just bring back the inferno match in general ok?

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
devilmaycrydude Posted at: 16:49 May04 2006 Post ID: 812695
devilmaycrydude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
or there sould be a match called "flaming tables" were you have to do a move off a 30 foot ladder into a flaming table.
i love fire!!!! we will all BURN!!!!
adamiscool Posted at: 05:01 May05 2006 Post ID: 813060
adamiscool
+
+
I would like to see a motor bike match!!!! where you can ride on motor bikes like in HCTP and you can pick up the motor bikes and chuck them at people!!!!
DJ_410 Posted at: 22:15 May06 2006 Post ID: 815250
DJ_410
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how about a match were you fight in water and try to drown your opponent or a diva mud wrestling match...yum ;)
kane the monster Posted at: 14:19 May07 2006 Post ID: 815810
kane the monster
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how about a hell in a cell match where there is a ladder in and you have to get the key to the door then climb the cell to get to the top then climb another ladder and get a belt or money?
coool!!?
i am a real american fight for rights of every man i am a real american fight for whats right fight for your life
adamiscool Posted at: 03:14 May08 2006 Post ID: 816542
adamiscool
+
+
How about a chicken contest where wrestlers have to wear a chicken suit while they wrestle...
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close