Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

how do u get a sliver crystal?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
odd51 Posted at: 14:31 Feb15 2006 Post ID: 684428
odd51
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i was just wondering how i would get a sliver crystal for my lightsaber? please reply
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Lord_Ajunta_Pall Posted at: 20:37 Mar22 2006 Post ID: 753688
Lord_Ajunta_Pall
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You just have to save before looking at a merchant that might sell crystals, then look at their inventory and if it doesn't show up, turn it off then on again, load and check. I tried this with cyan crystals and it took about 20 tries.
rayzor Posted at: 18:44 Apr02 2006 Post ID: 772140
rayzor
Forum GuestMember
+
+
isnt there supposed 2 be one on Nar Shadda? i dont know where but im pretty sure there is on on nar shadda. and dont try that guys post. i tried it and i kept getting the exact same crystal.
sign this petitioon for a 3rd kotor at this site http://www.petitiononline.com/swkotors/petition.html
chriz Posted at: 11:19 May12 2006 Post ID: 822144
chriz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
go to nar shadaa and talk to 1 of the merchants he will tell you to get rid of geeda but dont. Side with geeda,complete dantooine and go back to her and tell her that you have done dantooine. Now in her shop there will be a silver crystal.hope this helps.
ragan6404 Posted at: 21:36 Aug06 2006 Post ID: 970915
ragan6404
+
+
I know a few ways. first, you could wait until you get to malachor V and next to the bridge thing there is one. second, you need to talk to greedo after you talk to oondar and stabilize onderon and dantione, then she will have a silver crystal. Lastly, I just reliezed today. in the secret tomb on korriban, save before fighting the vision of revan. then, after you defeat him and get done talking to kriea, you will get some exp, journal entry, and a lightsaber. check the saber in your inventory and see what color it is. if it's not silver, reload and try agian. i got a couple of yellows, a purple, than a silver.
Espiodude2 Posted at: 14:11 Aug07 2006 Post ID: 972557
Espiodude2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i have one my friend was playing my game and he bought it for me cause i said he could but my friend bought it on telos city
gamerdude84 Posted at: 15:24 Oct16 2006 Post ID: 1090615
gamerdude84
Forum GuestMember
+
+
actually, you can probably find one in the palace on Onderon (when you return during the civil war). It'll be inside a storeroom at the far end of one of the hallways (can't remember which one). You have to have a VERY HIGH security skill, though (the canister has a DC of around 54). I've found that it's pretty consistent from game to game, so you should find one there. Hope it helps.
Light Side Revan Posted at: 18:37 Jan12 2007 Post ID: 1288839
Light Side Revan
+
+
Also, with the fight against Visas, save before fighting her, then beat her, after fight u get any type of lightsaber with any crystal.
Revan is one of the greatest Jedi of all time. Danzx made this Sig and Avy for me

ragan6404 Posted at: 22:16 Jan27 2007 Post ID: 1323345
ragan6404
+
+
huh. never tried that.
Light Side Revan Posted at: 15:16 Jan29 2007 Post ID: 1326270
Light Side Revan
+
+
Either that, or u get a part, just keep trying
Revan is one of the greatest Jedi of all time. Danzx made this Sig and Avy for me

Light Side Revan Posted at: 06:43 Jan30 2007 Post ID: 1327381
Light Side Revan
+
+
On 16-Oct-2006 gamerdude84 said:actually, you can probably find one in the palace on Onderon (when you return during the civil war). It'll be inside a storeroom at the far end of one of the hallways (can't remember which one). You have to have a VERY HIGH security skill, though (the canister has a DC of around 54). I've found that it's pretty consistent from game to game, so you should find one there. Hope it helps.
It's the Northern Hall, but you have to open by solving some sort of equation thing on the computer. SAVE b4 u access the computer, b/c u only get ONE shot at the answer.

« Last edited by Light Side Revan on Jan 30th 2007 »

ragan6404 Posted at: 19:40 Feb01 2007 Post ID: 1333104
ragan6404
+
+
ya i hated that so much...
Light Side Revan Posted at: 18:11 Feb13 2007 Post ID: 1365938
Light Side Revan
+
+
I know, that part was seriously annoying, I don't remember what the answer to it was though.

Darth Øndor Posted at: 20:37 Feb13 2007 Post ID: 1366344
Darth Øndor
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Few steps I know to get the silver lightsaber crystal.

1. Save in front of every merchant that sells lightsaber crystals load it if you don't find the one you want.

2. Get the AR $29.99 you will start out with about 10 silver double sided and normal lightsabers.

3. In the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine when you save Jarra (spelling) he will give you a lightsaber and a silver lightsaber crystal.

All the way I know.
Call me Dart
Light Side Revan Posted at: 06:44 Feb14 2007 Post ID: 1366939
Light Side Revan
+
+
It's Jorran, and actually the crystal he gives is a random color, and he gives u lightsaber part(s). So u really can't go by that. Oh, and about that Visas Marr thing, u have to have all the parts needed to make a lightsaber b4 fighting her, otherwise u get an emitter matrix. So make sure your first stop is Dantooine, save Jorran, and buy the parts from him.

Light Side Revan Posted at: 06:48 Feb14 2007 Post ID: 1366946
Light Side Revan
+
+
On 02-Apr-2006 rayzor said:isnt there supposed 2 be one on Nar Shadda? i dont know where but im pretty sure there is on on nar shadda. and dont try that guys post. i tried it and i kept getting the exact same crystal.
Actually, on Telos city or any other merchant who sells crystals, SAVE b4 talking to the person the FIRST time, otherwise it'll be the same crystal over and over again. You might even get Matukai Apprentice Robes with the crystal you want, although it's VERY difficult.

Darth Øndor Posted at: 09:25 Feb14 2007 Post ID: 1367187
Darth Øndor
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh my bad sorry bout that guys I got a silver crystal from him ty for pointing that out Revan.
Call me Dart
Light Side Revan Posted at: 12:11 Feb19 2007 Post ID: 1381180
Light Side Revan
+
+
Np, I'm glad to help

brizzle Posted at: 00:52 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1382977
brizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
there is one in onderon in the vault thingy...and i dont think u have to solve the war...just raid the vault during the war.............the code to the terminal is---
Light Side Revan Posted at: 19:12 Feb20 2007 Post ID: 1384793
Light Side Revan
+
+
Nice, thx for the help with the Onderon storage room code brizzle

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close