Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy VII

I heard they're remaking it for PS3.....

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
heatherione Posted at: 00:44 Feb22 2006 Post ID: 699376
heatherione
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Anyone have any info?
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 13:10 Feb23 2006 Post ID: 701893
Mr.Rocket
+
+
I dont know who told you this,but I dont know anything about it.Oh, wait yeah I think there is,I kind of remembered that once I saw cloud on special cool-HOT-3D Graphics.But I cant remember if it was the graphics from advent children, anyway I will try and see what I can find.

[color=red][/color]My email- [email protected]
add me either-MSN or Myspace.
cloud the legend Posted at: 16:19 Feb25 2006 Post ID: 706641
cloud the legend
+
+
they might make it but so far they only have a tech demo

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto - [URL="http://naruto-arena.com"]Are
Dragoon King. Posted at: 11:31 Feb27 2006 Post ID: 709550
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
They are makeing the sequal of FF7 for the PS3 but hey lets hope they come out with a FF7 remake
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 10:29 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 739305
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Hey we still cant find anything but,there is a new game coming of ff7.It's like the second part.But it has different stuff like-the protagonist is Vincent,Everyother character[except for aeris].And the storyline is completely different.Bad news is I dont know if it is for ps2 or ps3.

KazeKage Posted at: 08:02 Mar15 2006 Post ID: 740955
KazeKage
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The story in FF7 is what makes it so great so if it is changed in any way I don't think it will be as good as the Orginale
...And as I pass, bodies of the world's great worrior's shall rise from their graves and follow me till the end

[url=http://www.bleachportal.net/interactive/pquiz/index]Take The
nintendo_dude Posted at: 11:02 Mar20 2006 Post ID: 749857
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Hmm...
If they are remaking it it should be for the Nintendo Revolution, not the PS3. PS3 will be rubbish. In fact the only good gaming system Sony ever amde has been the PS1. Anyway, I don't see the point of a remake. What can they do to make it better but improve the graphics?

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 12:28 Mar20 2006 Post ID: 750004
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Yeah, youre right.Like for example do you guys know what Metal Gear Solid is right,its a game that came for ps1,it was very hot but not better than ff in that time.But sense it was a cool game they remaked it for nintendo,nintendo GameCube system.So maybe sony is making sort of conections with nintendo and making the hot PS games for nintendo they may be some special graphics and maybe some changes in story.Just like Metal Gear.This is just one of my dumb inventional opinions but this may be true.The Metal Gear story is totally true, believe it I never lie.

nintendo_dude Posted at: 10:36 Mar22 2006 Post ID: 752839
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Yes, you're right. Many PS1 re-makes have been appearing on Nintendo systems, namely the Gamecube.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
JennaGS2 Posted at: 00:33 Apr01 2006 Post ID: 768958
JennaGS2
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think and have heard about the new ff7... but they are supposedly
putting it on both the ps2 and ps3...It's only a rumor though...

I'm a girl... just so there's no confusion...
cloud the legend Posted at: 18:01 Apr05 2006 Post ID: 775179
cloud the legend
+
+
whear did you hear that from

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto - [URL="http://naruto-arena.com"]Are
avatar 13 Posted at: 17:34 Apr07 2006 Post ID: 777722
Forum GuestMember
+
+
do any of u know when it is coming out
I am back and sorry.
blarg blob Posted at: 22:08 Apr07 2006 Post ID: 778055
blarg blob
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Oh gosh....If they do remake FF7 and Cloud is in it, they better not have the advent children Cloud...the pixelated one was way cooler.
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 12:24 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781535
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Hey I just thougt of something what if they dont do make a remake, what if there going to do a new FF7 game thats from the advent children movie or maybe the next game of what happened after advent children.But these are just guest what if its just a fake rumor,because I have looked everywhere in Internet, and I havent find nothing of Informacion,screenshots or date.For now there just one new FF7 game,Dirge Of Cerberus, lets see what comes next.

shadow z Posted at: 11:06 Apr21 2006 Post ID: 797070
shadow z
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No there aint going to be a remake i read on adventchildren.net theyve cancelled it cause the games is great as it is.

I will find the truth and secrets about my past....

RJ Fighter Posted at: 18:33 May04 2006 Post ID: 812829
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
+
On 20-Mar-2006 nintendo_dude said:Hmm...
If they are remaking it it should be for the Nintendo Revolution, not the PS3. PS3 will be rubbish. In fact the only good gaming system Sony ever amde has been the PS1. Anyway, I don't see the point of a remake. What can they do to make it better but improve the graphics?
Uhh, no. Final Fantasy is strictly on the Playstation. There's only been three Nintendo releases, that being Crystal Chronicles and Final Fantasy 1&2.

Since then, none have been on Nintendo. It's better for the Playstation anyway. I couldn't imagine using that crap Wii controller to walk wround -_-
RJ Fighter Posted at: 18:38 May04 2006 Post ID: 812831
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
+
On 21-Apr-2006 shadow z said:No there aint going to be a remake i read on adventchildren.net theyve cancelled it cause the games is great as it is.
Adventchildren.net is a FANSITE, not the original site. It's best if you get news from the original site.
ps2man617 Posted at: 19:18 May04 2006 Post ID: 812857
ps2man617
+
+
no not really because some people might not be able to afford the ps3 so they would make for ps and ps2. also FF7 dirge of cerberus is mainly about vincent and his demon side
Previously Lycanthrope

XBL GamerTag: GunChaos617
Mr.Rocket Posted at: 14:14 May09 2006 Post ID: 818221
Mr.Rocket
+
+
Ok so I would have to say its settled unless some news appear,but for know there is not going to be any type of remake or special edition.For know it was just a rumor that heatherione heard or reed.See thats the bad thing of rumors you think its true tell it to all of us and we all go crazy looking for informacion etc...So from now on I would like to say that if any of us hear any type of rumor investigate something first after telling everyone about it.But hey we all have to admit it was kind of FUN!!!

Oh and you know what I think that maybe heatherione was just messing with us playing games because heatherione just said-"Anyone have any info"and boom Blast Off that was the only moment I saw heatherione in this topic,if im wrong then sorry heatherione but it sort of looks that way???

Aeshma Posted at: 15:39 May09 2006 Post ID: 818407
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
From what I know, the first Final fantasy game on PS3 will be Final Fantasy XIII...I already have the trailer and might post it later when I have hosted it somewhere.
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 258788

Post Top
Click to close