Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Last film you have seen

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 34 of 34
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 32 | 33 | Last     Previous
guy in oakland Posted: 14:46 Jun25 2011 Post ID: 3026481
guy in oakland
Post Likes: 5
+
watched Dawn of the Dead

typical zombie flick,no outstanding performances or memorable scenes

6/10,my least favorite Snyder film

PSN-intayaz

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
sphynxx Posted: 17:37 Jul07 2011 Post ID: 3032764
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Can you at least give us something more than that... This isn't a +1 post count thread. Posts should be, at minimum, like GIOs post before yours. Preferred that you give an explanation as to why you felt that way about the movie ;_;

All stated within the rules thread of TV&Film.

24hrs to edit post kthanksbai

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
balthiersbit Posted: 17:47 Jul07 2011 Post ID: 3032766
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
I just watched Event Horizon. Never seen it before and Id be no worse off it was erased from my memory. *(Apart from the fact Id be in danger of watching it again.
Apparently Horror and sci fi but wasnt convinced on the horror, more like ewwww cringe.

Okay if you like to see some saggy bewbs.

4/10

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

sphynxx Posted: 20:43 Jul09 2011 Post ID: 3034033
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Sk8rboy; You were given ample time to edit your post. You didn't, post deleted. If you want to post in this thread; I strongly suggest you take a look at the TV & Film rules thread and the section about this thread.

I watched Shaolin last night.

I'm a fan of a lot of Chinese movies. Especially some of the more historical epics. Not nessecarily "kung-fu" movies, but given the fact Martial Arts were a huge part of daily Chinese life, it's no suprise Shaolin revolves around not only the story, but choreography as well.

The movie was fantastic, if a little hard to follow. Not because of the subtitles, but because there was minimal lead up explanation. Which did make it a little difficult to figure out what was what.

The cinematography was outstanding, acting was on the whole, almost flawless. The score (music) was very fitting and of course; story & choreography top-notch.

A notable appearance from Jackie Chan in this one. Light-hearted and his character, whilst very much a supporting one, did help move the story along very nicely.

Shaolin had some very sneakily hidden philosophical momemnts but even they suited the tone and story.

7/10 for this one.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Twilight Warior Posted: 02:44 Jul21 2011 Post ID: 3039722
Twilight Warior
Post Likes: 0
+
/inactive thread

Anyway,Last Movie i saw was Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2, and i have got to say it was an amazing ending to the HP series. I'm sad as a fan that it has finally came to an end
Back partially
guy in oakland Posted: 23:03 Jul26 2011 Post ID: 3042144
guy in oakland
Post Likes: 5
+
Watched the Departed yesterday

storyline from IMDB
In South Boston, the state police force is waging war on Irish-American organized crime. Young undercover cop Billy Costigan is assigned to infiltrate the mob syndicate run by gangland chief Frank Costello. While Billy quickly gains Costello's confidence, Colin Sullivan, a hardened young criminal who has infiltrated the state police as an informer for the syndicate, is rising to a position of power in the Special Investigation Unit. Each man becomes deeply consumed by his double life, gathering information about the plans and counter-plans of the operations he has penetrated. But when it becomes clear to both the mob and the police that there's a mole in their midst, Billy and Colin are suddenly in danger of being caught and exposed to the enemy-and each must race to uncover the identity of the other man in time to save himself. But is either willing to turn on the friends and comrades they've made during their long stints undercover?

Pros:
Amazing Cast
Great Acting
paced well

Cons:
Too long at about two and a half hours
Story was fairly predictable especially the ending

Overall it was a 6.5/10,definitely not worthy of its top 60 rank of all time on IMDB

PSN-intayaz

Symphony Posted: 17:34 Aug24 2011 Post ID: 3056700
Symphony
+
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Summary, a man proceeds to have his ex-girlfriend removed from his memory, after he finds out she did the same to him. During this process, he revisits prominent points of his past relationship and reflects on them.

I loved this movie. The cast and cinematography were great, and it's nice seeing Jim Carrey as someone more down to earth.
TestVirus101 Posted: 22:09 Sep20 2011 Post ID: 3063483
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
Moderators are doing a pinned thread cleanup. This is one of those threads, it has been unpinned, and should stay that way =]
Ki Stryfe Posted: 22:50 Oct04 2011 Post ID: 3066536
Ki Stryfe
+
Two most recent were Abduction and Transformers:Dark Side of the Moon
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 32 | 33 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close