Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks

FAQ

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Aeshma Posted at: 19:31 Mar11 2006 Post ID: 734596
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
FAQ written by Zelda Fan:

here a faq sorta for the last 3 boss.

Ok I will start with shang thsog ok for him try to stay close to him and do head to head combat like uper cuts and make sure to lock on when up close if he blocks shoot your fire *balls at him.For Kung Lao ots every thing up top^ but with your hat.

For Kintaro just do the bicycle kick and then your close to him upper cut him.for Kung Lao just use your hat and make it go around you and say close to him keep punching him

After you beat Kintaro you will see his head in the middle of the ring but don't pick it up,if you use Liu Kang keep you distance and shoot only 1 fire ball at a time because if you shoot 2 or 3 your power meter will go down and shao kaon can easily hit you.When you bring him down to half of his life meter he will fight you using a big hammer when he spins around do the long jump to get away form him and when he is tired pick of the skull and throw it at him then shoot him once with your fire ball,but if he blocks the skull don't shoot a fire ball at him because he will change at you and will do a lot of damage to your life meter.So only shoot your fire ball when he falls down.

Now with Kung Lao just do the same but use your razor sharpe hat.

Frequently asked question:

Q:What is this game about?
A:This game is just after the first Mortal Kombat where Shang Sung escaped to outworld.

Q:For where it says why its rated M why does it have Language?
A:Because of the demo of Blitz and The Suffering.

Q:Why is Reptile in this game if its set after the First MK
A:Reptile was a secret character in the First MK.

Q:How do you find more Fatality's?
A:Im not to sure myself but from what I heared you get them in the Art section of the game.

Q:What A Multality?
A:Its where you kill a lot of enemies at once.

Q:Whats a Brutality?
A:Its where you turn all powerful and you shoot out a lot of fireballs if your Lui Kang.

Q:I thought a Brutality was when you keep punching someone and they explode?
A:It was in MK3 but this is a new type of MK.

Q:Do they still have the old type of MK?
A:Yes they also have the old MK2 on it.

Q:In the demo I faced Baraka as the main boss at the end of the first level why wasn't he the main boss at the beginning?
A:I think Midway wanted us to fight someone we knew so they put him in the demo as the main boss for the first level but don't worry hes on the game.

Q:Is there a way to turn blood off like the other MK's?
A:I doubt it I looked but I didn't see it but if it was anywhere it be in the options.

Q:Who can you play as?
A:A couple of people Lui Kang, Kung lao, and some secret characters which I don't wanna spoil for you.

Q:How long is this game?
A:It depends on what difficulty but on Normal its around 10 hours not counting the secrets.

Q:How hard is this game.
A:It varies from Normal to hard.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close