Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The reopening of team moolio...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | Last     Next
crazi gaz Posted: 16:24 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 738147
crazi gaz
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Team moolio was closed because it had no purpose now i crazi gaz was put in charge when moolio left now i am going to re open the team as the leader again but the purpose will be for people to only to join if the are interested with martial arts either they practise them or have done or and to discuss the diferent types and styles also used in game and the diferent styles kick s punches etc.This also includes historic martial arts such as ninjitsu etc.This team is also used to help people with fighting games and if people should start doing martial arts we all need to start somewhere.

master:
*crazi gaz

sensei:
*blackninja

club co ordinator
*kelsey

Black belt(dans)

brown belt with black stripe

brown belt

red belt

purple belt

blue belt

green belt

orange belt
*wigley999

white belt
*fuzzymcfuzz
*devon the pokemon master
*darkchaos reaper
*da mikester
*pow chew hoi
*need for cheat

Team rules
*no spamming
*no flamming
*no off topic post
*always follow the rules of sc

To gain higher postions then your knowlege has to be good and you have to post frequently.

I hope we are as good as team moolio was.
"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing but none of them serious"-famous boxer

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." -bush
BlackNinja Posted: 16:29 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 738159
BlackNinja
Forum GuestMember
+
I'll join again gaz... I am a black belt in my martial art...

LINK TO THE OLD TEAM: http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=17709&page=1
crazi gaz Posted: 16:31 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 738161
crazi gaz
Forum GuestMember
+
I was hoping you would that why i put reserved you have been the best co leader that team had.
"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing but none of them serious"-famous boxer

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." -bush
Aeshma Posted: 16:33 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 738166
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
That's not a "purpose" that's a subject or topic...read the pinned topics and posts carefully.

Purpose is deliberately thought-through goal-directedness.
BlackNinja Posted: 16:37 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 738173
BlackNinja
Forum GuestMember
+
OK, how about:
To compare the various martial arts, compare various techniques from the martial arts and help people with fighting games.

That gives us a convo. topic AND a purpose that are interconnected...
crazi gaz Posted: 16:40 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 738176
crazi gaz
Forum GuestMember
+
yeah that works well that is wot i was presuming people would do as a result of the title but ok we can compare the diferent styles and the diferent fighting games is that ok aeshma.

fuzzymcfuzz Posted: 17:01 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 738206
fuzzymcfuzz
Forum GuestMember
+
i will join
hello i am FMF join team ~~~***~~~team fuzz~~~***~~~ and also join TEAM UNDERWORLD and join my forum http://s12.invisionfree.com/dragon_her0/index.php?act=idx.

Proud member of supercheats!
crazi gaz Posted: 18:13 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 738333
crazi gaz
Forum GuestMember
+
yeah you can join ffm i will work out the positions and the topic when more member join and when we get the go ahead from aeshma.
gaz

fuzzymcfuzz Posted: 18:21 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 738345
fuzzymcfuzz
Forum GuestMember
+
ok thats fine Smile
hello i am FMF join team ~~~***~~~team fuzz~~~***~~~ and also join TEAM UNDERWORLD and join my forum http://s12.invisionfree.com/dragon_her0/index.php?act=idx.

Proud member of supercheats!
Back up Posted: 21:58 Mar13 2006 Post ID: 738779
Back up
Forum GuestMember
+
id like to join
Join my site at http://s3.invisionfree.com/Cheating_is_fun/index.php
The first 2 people to join will be admins! I need a little help making the site complete though.
crazi gaz Posted: 16:13 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 740079
crazi gaz
Forum GuestMember
+
I need to talk to bn and tbhings fist and i need for aeshma to clear the goahead for this team as i do respect him and i dont want to go against wot he sed so when he sed it is ok then yes you can join and i will sort out pos and so on.

gaz

BlackNinja Posted: 16:15 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 740088
BlackNinja
Forum GuestMember
+
Update your first post and then I'll ask Aeshma...
crazi gaz Posted: 16:22 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 740113
crazi gaz
Forum GuestMember
+
Right edited now, can we have the team open now Aeshma?

BlackNinja Posted: 16:24 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 740121
BlackNinja
Forum GuestMember
+
Make sure you include the bit about helping people with their fighting games, and helping them choose if they want to start a martial art... that looks better on a purpose instead of just convo. topics...
crazi gaz Posted: 16:30 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 740136
crazi gaz
Forum GuestMember
+
There that seems more of a team now not a chat room lol.So i think it is now fit for aeshma to open the team.I would just like his approval before we start to do anything.

BlackNinja Posted: 16:38 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 740142
BlackNinja
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, I will post on his team, he might be a while answering though...
Devon the pokemon master Posted: 17:00 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 740183
Devon the pokemon master
+
Can I join?
I'm backsz. DragonForce is the BEST BAND EVAR.

Aeshma Posted: 17:21 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 740220
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
Yes this team is now approved by me and valid Smile
BlackNinja Posted: 18:45 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 740396
BlackNinja
Forum GuestMember
+
w00t! We exist again! Yes Devon, I guess you can join... wait for gaz though.
The_Arbiter101 Posted: 18:52 Mar14 2006 Post ID: 740407
The_Arbiter101
Forum GuestMember
+
dont start this team without me! lol
I'm going to study and devote my time and become a Ninja! Ninjas are awsome!! come and join my new team, Team Resident Evil Thanks To Friendly_Dragon43 for the siggy ^_^

Displaying Page 1 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by Forum Admin

Post Top
Click to close