Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Dark Gotenks Saga

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 48 of 55
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 53 | 54 | Last     Previous | Next
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 18:13 Jun12 2005 Post ID: 203506
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
yes, very good point about new thread. sorry for not noticing that. if you were just pointing out the thoughts for it, that'd be ok... in the ff rp discussion thread. anyways, whenever you post new stuff tom, ill read it.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Namio the Hedgehog Posted: 10:24 Jun13 2005 Post ID: 204387
Namio the Hedgehog
Forum GuestMember
+
Ok,fine.

To answer Cez's question...

When i meant the amount of space,i meant i didn't want to go post a topic about a hedgehog that died out in 2001,it would just seem...funny.

t0ms0nic....why did you freeze/cancel/die?
"I am Namio the Hedgehog,the Ultimate Life form!I am a freind of Sonic and Co,and the most powerful member!Wanna mess with me?You'll regret it!"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 10:29 Jun13 2005 Post ID: 204394
Chaoticjaf123
+
Terribly sorry, but youve confused me. i thought this WAS t0ms0nic, just on a different name. if so, why are you asking yourself why you froze/canceld/died?
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Namio the Hedgehog Posted: 14:37 Jun13 2005 Post ID: 204701
Namio the Hedgehog
Forum GuestMember
+
That's what i'd like to know.I said,i logged out so my brother coulden't get on...and when i reutrn,t0ms0nic isn't working.It just came up with an error.No,i didn't change my name either.Also,my avatar can't change.What else can happen? (Evil Gotenks appears right to the side of me charging an attack)(i look at him,and just hold up one hand,and blow him to Kingdom Come) That was fun.I feel better already. (does a little dance) Ok,another chapter shall be coming soon,maybe in a new topic,or in this one.Either way,it'll be here soon!
"I am Namio the Hedgehog,the Ultimate Life form!I am a freind of Sonic and Co,and the most powerful member!Wanna mess with me?You'll regret it!"
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 14:30 Jun14 2005 Post ID: 205959
Chaoticjaf123
+
ok, but id reccommend a new topic, even though ill read it either way.
Namio the Hedgehog Posted: 15:38 Jun14 2005 Post ID: 206051
Namio the Hedgehog
Forum GuestMember
+
*snaps fingers,and Gotenks dissapears* Yeah,i'll possibly do that later... *snaps fingers,and Namio the Hegdehog appears (my comic one )* Well,time for this thing to start! *snaps again,and dissapears,leaving Namio there*" "I hate his Author Powers,he always makes me work like his slave!I even have to do all the work the lazy..." *t0ms0nic appears* "Shut up,your on! *snaps,and sends Namio into his comic prison* Don't any of you listen to him.(runs off post)"

Scene:Central City,high on the top of the buildings.
Time:11:00 pm

As night had fallen,Namio had fallen alseep on top of the TIV Tower,the main power source to all Central City,where he lay,sound asleep...in the outside world.In the inside,Namio was lonely,in a blistering cold frozen wasteland,where only Namio stood with a strange type of machine in his hands."No...(Namio had fallen to the cold snow)...Not now...I haven't...taken my...revenge...(Namio just lay there,a frozen look on his face)Tom...im...sorry..."(closes his eyes,and stops breathing)

"NOOOOO!" Namio had awoken,screaming his head off,like he was in some sort of pain.*huff,puff,huff* "Why....do i keep...seeing these...things..."Namio said upset,clenching his head."I can't get over it...I just keep seeing it over and over again...it's like it haunts me..."Namio said,with a tear on his face."Hey..."A faint voice had just spoken to Namio,causing him to look up,with his eyes in a bit of tears."Hu,huh?"Namio just sat there,looking into the person's eyes."Who...who are you?" "There's no need to worry about me..." "But still..."Namio quickly pushed his tear away."Who are you?" "Don't you remember me?We were on the ARK before "it" happened..."

The voice was from a girl,when Namio looked at her,all he could see where her eyes,and the outline of her body....She had green eyes,just like Namio's,and had Hegdehog like spikes.Namio didn't know what to think at that moment."But,i don't...know you..." "You should...Think back...to then" "I don't know what you mea..."She had put her left hand on his face,and images flashed around in Namio's head at once,all showing him in his capsule,being constructed.During all of these images,Namio caught one of another capsule beside him,containing the metal skeleton of the girl,and he saw what she was...She was a hedgehog,a creation like Namio."You....coulden't be..."She removed her hand from him slowly,and answered in a voice so faint,yet so strong..."Im your sister...Namio.You should know me."

Namio was suddenly shocked,still looking like he was in a trance,just staring at her."I...I...I..." "Hm,hm.Little brother Namio....How funny to see you again...." "Then you must...be...(a image of him and her together with Tom shot into his head,and all 3 were wearing something with their names on)"It is you...Matrisha...."
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 16:24 Jun14 2005 Post ID: 206083
Chaoticjaf123
+
decent chapter tom... i mean namio... should i still call you tom? i would think youd prefer it...
Namio the Hedgehog Posted: 09:49 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 206841
Namio the Hedgehog
Forum GuestMember
+
It's Tom,and i can't wait till i get t0ms0nic back.This'll do for now.

I can't believe i added Matrisha in at the last second...My Fan-Fic needed a heroine,not just a hero....crap,i just spoiled it...
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 17:56 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 207616
Chaoticjaf123
+
Good, i really don't want to have to call you Namio, lol.

Heroine might be cool, i've considered adding one to mine but ididnt because... well, i just didnt want to. Remember, ill read it when you post it.
Namio the Hedgehog Posted: 10:07 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208140
Namio the Hedgehog
Forum GuestMember
+
(crap,i just spolied it....)

True,i just have.Matrisha wasn't even thought of,she just came into my mind at the very last second of posting that chapter in,so now i'll have to rewrite the Chapters now.Let's see...Chapter no 3 is in progress...

EDIT:Now i've re-written quite a few of the chapters,but i don't like hanging on forums much anymore,so there won't be any for a while.In the meantime,im off to get my school stuff ready,exams soon. (groan)
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 20:48 Jun17 2005 Post ID: 210610
Chaoticjaf123
+
*gasps* tom doesnt like forums anymore? what has this world come to? lol. ok, that is fine. well, as usual, whenever you do post it, ill read it the next time i see it.
t0ms0nic Posted: 03:46 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211017
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
*smacks self on the head* If you coulden't guess why i don't like forums,it's because after my "meeting" with a Car's License-Plate,and coming out of the hospital,and waiting for my right arm to heal,i felt like not being too "Forum Social" for a while,but at the moment,im not in the correct mood for it.

EDIT:I'll probably post a chapter soon,but that's after i feel like writing a "Family Reunioun" Chapter/Episode,blarg.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 03:51 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211028
Chaoticjaf123
+
well, im glad to see you got your old file back tom. hope to see you back and posting soon.
t0ms0nic Posted: 04:04 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211053
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Old Life?Probably,im sure i only have 3 of my 9 lives left!Lol,im already posting,but not that much,which im gonna sort out during the next couple of weeks.A brand new Tom should be ready soon,especially after my Exam's finish...AHHHH!THEY BURN LIKE THE SUN IN MY EYES!

Edit:SH!T,I forgot to post Matrisha and Namio's Bio's,didn't I?How could i forget such a detail! *goes into a corner and hides*

Name:Namio
Age:17-30 (in his robotic years.Since he came to Earth,he is now offically 17)
Height:4'14
Appearence:A red hedgehog,with purple stripes going across his spikes,beautiful green eyes,dark grey jacket,brown trousers,Sonic-like sneakers.

Name:Matrisha
Age:17-30 1/2 (go figure,she was built half a year before Namio)
Height:5'00
Appearence:A blue hedgehog,with curved down spikes,wonderful golden eyes,purple top,red trousers,black trainers.

I'll update as the story goes on,especially a "Special" character to appear,you'll have to wait and see.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:08 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211062
Chaoticjaf123
+
*ahem* i said im glad you have you're old file, not life, but all that other stuff is good too. welcome back.
t0ms0nic Posted: 04:17 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211077
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Ouch,i read through it,and though it was life,ah well.Dam Exams,blam them all...
the_ff_master Posted: 04:33 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211096
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. My dad wouldn't format my PC till yesterday.
Philosification of life: How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
I´m sorry...

http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=33964

Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 04:36 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211099
Chaoticjaf123
+
hey man, i havent seen you since... i left the dbz budokai three forums, which was like a month and a half ago.
t0ms0nic Posted: 04:59 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211123
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
I swear it was more...

Welcome back TFFM.If you check the last couple of pages,you'll notice this Topic carries 2 FF.
the_ff_master Posted: 05:36 Jun18 2005 Post ID: 211134
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
I know I have read them (Again there still ace.) And the reason i haven't been on for 3-4 weeks is because my PC needed to get formatted and my dad didn't do it till yesterday. *coughs* *knob-head*
Philosification of life: How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
I´m sorry...

http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=33964

Displaying Page 48 of 55
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 53 | 54 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close