Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Dark Gotenks Saga

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 55
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 53 | 54 | Last     Previous | Next
t0ms0nic Posted: 02:25 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72186
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
here we are people,the sixth episode of the series!
Episode 6:Jays Resolve for Earth

The battle is starting to get fierce as Goku,fully awakened as a SS5,does battle with the Dark Gotenks,who is worried about how strong Goku's become.

Dark Gotenks:Dammit!!How do you get this much power!I am a SS12 and you have only a bit less power than me!HOW???
SS5 Goku:You should know!You killed my freind,and when im in a rage,there is nothing I can't do!
Dark Gotenks:DAMMIT!!!You will die!Taste my power!!!(fires a very slim beam that goes right through Goku,but turns out to be a illusion)
SS5 Goku:Im here!(is right above Gotenks in a Kamehameha stance)
Dark Gotenks:Ha!I've seen that attack a million times!Whats new about it?I'll show you mine!(pulls of same stance)10xKAAAA...MEEEE...HAAAA...MEEEE..HAAAAAAAAA!(The blast was EXTREMELY big,but Goku had a plan)
SS5 Goku:1000xKAAA...MEEE...HAAA...MEEE..HAAAAAAAAAAA!(THIS Kamehameha blast was twice as big as Gotenks,so he had to block it with a weak Ki sheild)

Meanwhile...miles above Earth

Jay:I sense Goku's energy,and it's so powerful!He might beat Gotenks before we even get there!
Goketa:Not if i can help it!(does a boost of speed so fast hes out of sight)
Jay:Sigh.He's so persisant!(does a boost of speed as well)

Back with Vegeta and the Good Gotenks...

Vegeta:Dammit,Kakarot has beaten me again!I won't let this happen again!(starts powering up to SS4)
Good Gotenks:STOP!You can't beat that faker!He's too powerful!
SS4 Vegeta:I can try!(pushes Gotenks aside and ,while Goku and the other Gotenks where having a Kamehameha beam struggle,kicks the Dark one into another couple of stars again)
Dark Gotenks:Stop interferring!(fires one of those small lasers he used to kill Uub,but Vegeta quickly dodges,and Gotenks cotinues to fire them)
SS4 Vegeta:If this is your best,I may as well fight with you like a man!(flys forward and punches Gotenks through another moon and into Earth,where a giant explosion orcurrs)Had enough yet?(suddenly he turns back to normal)Dam!I forgot I can only say a SS4 for 5 mins!
Dark Gotenks:(getting up)Ah,too bad.My turn!(flies forward and knocks Vegeta through some buildings,were several people are killed in the explosions)
Vegeta:Dam,I need to retreat and see Bulma,she'll be able to help me with this SS4 problem!(starts to fly off like a little girl)
Dark Gotenks:Oh,no you don't!(suddenly Goku appears in front of him with instant transmission)Eep!
SS5 Goku:Going somewhere?(pushes him onto ground with one Ki blast)
Dark Gotenks:DAM!ILL KILL YOU FIRST(powers up a little and flings forward,knocking Goku through some mountains)Now to finish you once and for all!SUPER VICTORYYYYYYYY...CANNOOO...ARGHHHHHH!(is sent flying into the same mountains as Goku with one kick)Who's that???
Jay:It's me!The one you killed,remeber?
Dark Gotenks:How did you come back to life???
Jay:With the Dragonballs!Now ill kill you!Prepare to fight a real Super Saiyan!
Dark Gotenks:Oh,you make me laugh...HUH???

There is a red glow around Jay,and rocks are lifting into the air around him,and several earthquakes happen.

Jay:HARGHHHHH!!!

He is sprouting a tail and his hair is going silvery-gold,and getting longer than Super Saiyan 3 hair.

Dark Gotenks:THIS...CAN'T BE REAL!
SS5 Goku:WOAH!This power level is amazing!It's nearly 5 times as strong as me!!!
Jay:Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

There is a big white flash and then Jay's shadow appears,a red saiyan glow around him.

SS13 Jay:Hmmm...Took me a while,but here is my true power!The SS13!
Dark Gotenks:SS13???I am only SS12!I can't let a power even greater than mine beat me!(charges with all his strenth)Take this you suck up!
SS13 Jay:OK!(uses instant transmission and with one swipe of his hand sends sends Gotenks into the ground,blood all over his face)
Dark Gotenks:Arghhhhhhhh!That hurt so much!!!
SS13 JayAs long as evil threats the earth,I will resolve to keep peace here for as long as I live!

Has the warrior that can beat this new dark power finally awakened?What help can Vegeta get from Bulma?And what,pray tell,happens to Goku now that he's been beaten by a child?Find out in Episode 7:Vegeta a SS5?It's Fusion time!
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ss13 Jay Posted: 02:26 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72188
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
EXCELLENET EXCELLENT
DON'T MAKE ME GET MY BLADES OF CHAOS ON YOU!!
t0ms0nic Posted: 02:27 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72190
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
In the next episode,turns out Vegeta SS5 so its time to fuse!Thats were the good Gotenks comes in!It's time for the Ultimate warrior!
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
ss13 Jay Posted: 02:43 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72217
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
yyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy
t0ms0nic Posted: 02:45 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72221
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
so which episode does your family die in Jay?during that episode,your sis will pop up and then Goku rescues her,but whta about your family?
ss13 Jay Posted: 02:47 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72225
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
i don't know what ever you want what ever makes me a ss15
t0ms0nic Posted: 02:50 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72229
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
the blocked up word was

D
I
E

dont know why it messed up.

Anyway,i cant think of a good surge of emotion that turns you SS15.Any ideas?
ss13 Jay Posted: 02:56 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72234
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
umm didly umm how about he blows up my two best friends robin and james but after the battle we wish them back
t0ms0nic Posted: 03:09 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72250
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
lets see then...i had no clue what the second wish was,but i know the last one is to seperate Gogetenks.so that is a good suggestion.
ss13 Jay Posted: 03:22 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72260
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
ok
t0ms0nic Posted: 04:11 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72283
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Here goes.Time for the next episode.
Episode 7:Vegeta a SS5?It's Fusion time!

Jay is beating the crap out of Gotenks,while Goku watches with amazement.

SS5 Goku:(this new form is taking up a lot of my energy,can't waste it.I'll have to transform back.) (starts to transform back to normal)
Dark Gotenks:(senses Goku's power dropping)(nows my chance)TAKE THIS GOKU!HAHHHHHHH!(fires another small laser)
SS13 Jay:GOKU!!
Goku:Woah!(jumps out of the way)That was close!
Dark Gotenks:Dammit all to hell!I missed!Urghh!(gets smacked by Jay while he wasn't looking and gets flung backwards)

Suddenly there is a white flash that blinds everyone.A small shadow appears from behind Gotenks and sends him flying even further away.

Dark Gotenks:This is insane!Who did that now???Goku??(looks at Goku who is staring mouth dropped into the sky,Gotenks looks too,and is amazed)

SS5 Vegeta:Missed me while I was gone?
Goku:Vegeta!You're a SS5 too?
SS5 Vegeta:Yes,i asked Bulma to make another machine which was more powerful that the one that transformed me into a SS4.Kakarot!Hurry up and turn back into SS5!Then we can fuse!
Goku:FUSE?Are you crazy?You think we can take him when this guy here is taking care of hi...

Goku's words were ended when Jay gets thrown into a mountain.

Goku:Ok!I'll do it!Here we go!Hahhhhhhhhhhh!!! (starts to transform)
Dark Gotenks:I wont let you fuse!Or for that matter,transform!Take this!(fires a couple of energy beams which Vegeta throws back at him)Dammit you scum!Oh no!Gokus transformed fully!

And so he was.Goku was back at SS5.

SS5 Goku:Let's fuse Vegeta!
SS5 Vegeta:Here we go!
Dark Gotenks:I won't let you Fuse!Hahhhh!(pulls off a kamehameha stance and then something strange happened)
Voice:ULTIMATE JAY BOOM!!!!!

A massive blast comes out of the mountain Jay was in and sends Gotenks half-way across the city.

Dark Gotenks:DAM YOU JAY!!!(voice starts to fade as he's going out of sight.

...SION!HAAAAAAA!Another bright light appears and what looks like Gogeta appears but has long silvery-gold hair and brown skin.Also at that time the good Gotenks appears.

Good Gotenks:What did I miss?I was talking with Goketa and I forgot what was happenin...Woah!This power...Is amazing!
SS10 Gogeta:Ah!It's great to be back!Jay!Good work.
SS13 Jay:Thats alright.
Good Gotenks:Anyway,where's the faker?
Dark Gotenks:Im over here!

Everyone looks around to see Dark Gotenks with two people in his hands,who were dead.

Dark Gotenks:Reconise these two Jay?
SS13 Jay:Ro..Robin and Ja..James!What happened to you two!What did you do you *******???
Dark Gotenks:Oh nothing...except i killed them!Hahahaha.(throws them on the floor,and the sounds of breaking bones fill the air)
SS13 Jay:MY FREINDS!NOOOOOOOOO!!!!OH!!!!

Dark Gotenks had done it again.He had killed someone very precious to someone and awakened their anger.The new beggining of a warrior is happening at this moment.

SS13 Jay:AHHHHHHH!!!YOU ******* BITCHY *******!

Rocks and earthquakes are happening again as the glow around Jay grows even more red,blood red.His hair shortened,turned completly silver and his power level increased dramatically.Another flash but it is gold this time.When the dust settled,there was only SS14 Jay.

SS14 Jay:Im going to make you pay dearly!
Dark Gotenks:Finally,a person with so much power level it far exceeds mine.Congradulations.
SS14 Jay:?
Dark Gotenks:Now I will show you my true power!OHHHHHHHHHH!

Dark Gotenks had been toying with them this whole time!

Has Dark Gotenks really got a true power?Will SS10 Gogeta and SS10 Gotenks be able to stop him?And will Jay be able to avenge his lost freinds?Find out in Episode 8:Gogetenks is born!
ss13 Jay Posted: 04:27 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72302
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
FAB AND FUNNY TOO I LIKE IT WHEN I SAY YOU ******* BITCHY *******
t0ms0nic Posted: 04:29 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72306
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
thanks.I guess i made ULTIMATE JAY BOOM too powerful.
ss13 Jay Posted: 04:31 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72309
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
oh well i like it like that
t0ms0nic Posted: 04:32 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72311
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
cool,wait until you see SS15 Jay.
ss13 Jay Posted: 04:34 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72313
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
yay how do i turn into that
t0ms0nic Posted: 04:39 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72319
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
After he hits your sister with a energy attack,or so you think.At the second she was about to get hit,Gogeta comes in and rescues her and you turn into SS15 over nothing.Just cos you thought she was dead.
ss13 Jay Posted: 04:40 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72320
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
ok
t0ms0nic Posted: 04:42 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72321
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
i got an email on msn saying somone loves this comic so much they want a few copies.
t0ms0nic Posted: 04:45 Feb16 2005 Post ID: 72322
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Happy 100th post!

How awesome is this?someone really likes it!
Displaying Page 5 of 55
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 53 | 54 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close