Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Dark Gotenks Saga

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 52 of 55
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | Last     Previous | Next
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 10:13 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 214487
Chaoticjaf123
Post Likes: 0
+
oh, well, shows what i know.

decent chapter t0m. id say more detail, but judging from your posting in jammys ff, id say you already know that.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
t0ms0nic Posted: 15:02 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 215177
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Definitly does show it.Super can fly,run faster than a Sonic Boom (Warp Sonic Speed,feet don't even touch the ground),strong...etc.

I know i could make it more detailed,but it's practically my style of writing,but i'll try and make some detailed ones from time to time.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 19:38 Jun22 2005 Post ID: 218421
Chaoticjaf123
+
no, im not telling you what to do, but "more detail" is practically my catchphrase. i must say it to all fanfiction.
I hereby copyright everything I have typed, am typing, or will ever type on Supercheats.com There, I said it! Refer to my avatar, and join the team with that name. I moderate Fan fiction/role play and i love it.
t0ms0nic Posted: 14:22 Jun23 2005 Post ID: 219506
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
I know you do.Im feeling extremly forum-like this week,and im going to try and aim to post at least 4 epsiodes of DGS and at least 2 chapters of NQFP on weekends.Im going into exams soon,and im not going to have much time on the internet on weekdays.Also,im helping with things like Sprite Comics on the internet,so i can't be on forums or computers much.So,im not going to be on for the next 2 days,so they'll be no updates.Until the next episode's can get posted...I say my farewell.

Namio:You hate exams,don't you?

What was your first clue,and who dosen't?
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:50 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 220373
Chaoticjaf123
+
Well, bye until updates can be seen, and you post it, ill read it as usual. good luck with the exams.
t0ms0nic Posted: 16:43 Jun24 2005 Post ID: 221430
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(just quickly snagged a go on the comp)

Im just quickly noting that today is friday for me,and i'll be able to post some stuff tommorow.Also,in exams,i seem to be doing badly,and my dad blames the forums,sad a$$...Im going to TRY and post 4 DGS comics,if i can fit it in through all the studying.If this keeps up,i may not be on the internet until Summer hols,in 3 weeks time,but im hoping i can get on before then.Until then...Later.t0ms0nic-Tom
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 05:36 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222431
Chaoticjaf123
+
THREE WEEKS? long time... oh well, i guess well all have to wait.
the_ff_master Posted: 06:24 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222472
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
No way! "3 WEEKS"!? NO ENTERTAINMENT FOR 3 WEEKS!!!!!!!! *Starts running around in circles runs to Jaf and hugs him! HOLD MEEEE!! *still whailing.....*
Philosification of life: How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
I´m sorry...

http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=33964

Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 06:32 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222480
Chaoticjaf123
+
uhh... yeah. *pats ff_master on the back* no offense, but i think you might be just a tiny bit over obsessed with tom's comics. i mean, yeah, they are good... oh well. dont worry, im sure yuoll find something else to do.
the_ff_master Posted: 07:01 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222496
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
I was messing about dude.....
Philosification of life: How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
I´m sorry...

Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 07:08 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222500
Chaoticjaf123
+
uhh, yeah, i figured. im just too tired to come up with any real humor. im homophoebic amd you hugged me. = scary. lol. jk.
the_ff_master Posted: 07:16 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222506
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
Homophobic thats a good one.
I´m sorry...

Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 10:37 Jun25 2005 Post ID: 222661
Chaoticjaf123
+
... how is that a joke? im not actually saying you are homo, that was a joke... oh whatever. tom, refer to my usual line, the one that actually fits the situation.
t0ms0nic Posted: 17:40 Jun28 2005 Post ID: 227518
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Episode....coming....soon...(collapses after the exams,and blacks out)

Tommorow i'll do it,im bushed!Jesus...I need a vacation with a labtop...
the_ff_master Posted: 03:23 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 227961
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
I meant homophobic was a funny word.
I´m sorry...

Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 07:15 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 228045
Chaoticjaf123
+
Tom: sorry about the exams, and i hope to se e an episode soon.
FFmaster: ... ooook...
t0ms0nic Posted: 14:43 Jun29 2005 Post ID: 228935
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
No DBVS episode right now,but i've raked up time to make another episode of NQFP!Now,proudly presenting...

Scene:Central City
Time:11:27 pm

Namio was confused,if she was on the ARK while it was falling to Earth,how comeshe didn't help Namio,or look for him? "I should have seen you when the ARK crashed though,you should have been there with me..." "Im sure I would have,but you just ran off,scared,confused.You didn't really remember the crash of the ARK itself." "Look,im beggining to understand now,but I should have this in my brain already,so I should have just..." "You don't need to do anything now,you remember everything,and that's what I came here for.I must be going now,i've got buisness to attend to. (walks up to Namio's face,and kisses him) See ya." With those words,she walked towards the edge of the building,and jumped off.Namio was just holding his hand on his face,staring bluntly. "Matrisha...my sister...We'll see each other soon,I can tell." It had been a tough night,listening to the many words of Matrisha.After a while,Namio returned to Angel Island,where Sonic and the others were already asleep,Namio just snuck in,and instantly doze off,thinking over and over about what Matrisha said to him that night.

Scene:Angel Island - Master Emerald Shrine
Time:6:00 am

"Namio...hey,Namio!Wake up!" Namio awoke at the sound of Tails's voice,still tired from last night.Namio instantly jumped up,and stretched... *yawn* "Hi Tails,what time is it?" He said sleepuly,still showing drowziness in his eyes. "It's 6 in the morning,but i've got something to show you,come on!" Tails grabbed Namio's arm,and tugged him outside to the edge of Angel Island.Sonic and Knuckles turn around to see him. "Hey Namio,gald to see you awake.You look like you had a bad sleep..." Sonic said,looking straight at Namio's drowzy eyes. "Eh?He,he...Im just tired.What's going on anyway?" Knuckles took a breather. "It seems we've got some trouble down at Station Square,look! *points at Station Square,where a giant robot is attacking the city* It seems Eggman's up to no good again,we should go down and help." Namio opens his eyes,and instantly awake. "A robot?Yeah,sounds like a good morning excersie!" "Yeah,time to party!" Sonic said,pulling a thumbs up. "Let's go!" Tails said,jumping. "Ready when you all are!" "Guys,hold my hand,and i'll get us down there in seconds." Namio exclaimed,holding out his hands,which Sonic,Tails and Knuckles took hold of. "Ok then.....Metamorphic!" Namio shouted,and all 4 of them dissapeared,teleporting down to help save the city.

To be continued...

Yeah,im being a bit lazy today,but this isn't really what im up to at the moment,so i'll just leave it as it is now,and edit it later.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 07:41 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 230163
Chaoticjaf123
+
ok. my only suggestion is to not write unless its what you're up for, we can wait. if you try to cram in chapters, we wont see your best work AT ALL. other than thatt, it looked ok.
t0ms0nic Posted: 14:55 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 230909
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
I know I don't get enough time,but i said i'll make it longer when I get the time,so i'll try and get as much time as I can,at least I get a break from the exams tommorow,so I should be on all day,if not,at least 3 hours.
Chaoticjaf123 Posted: 10:41 Jul01 2005 Post ID: 231959
Chaoticjaf123
+
ok, but i wasnt speaking of length. im not saying it was bad or anything, but it is just my experience that when you try to write only to cram in a chapter, it wont be of quality. ive made the mistake myself.
Displaying Page 52 of 55
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close