Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Most Entertaining Members and moments

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
RKO-123 Posted: 18:47 Mar24 2006 Post ID: 757343
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Mr. RKO is back with another topic! This one is on your thoughts on who you consider to be the most entertaining members and moments on the site. But we all know whose gonna get the most votes, that's right, "The Alliance". Before we get this topic started off, let's take a look back shall we.

The History of one of the Greatest Teams ever :"The Alliance"

The team was started by yours truly, RKO-123, and was accompanied by impeciable ones such as "Soucercer Of Wise" and "Mr. Kennedy". During those days, we ruled the site, taking names and making an impact. And though that time, we were by far the most hated group on the site. But you gotta admit, we were pretty entertaining. The team still lives on the site til this day, waiting for the right time to make an impact once again, but this time, in a right way.

Plus, My most favorite moment is was the all-time match-up, RKO-123 VS. Mr. King Of Games. Check out the thread in Forum games forum to see how it went. Other then that, I'm done.

What's yours?
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 19:39 Mar24 2006 Post ID: 757373
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
Well RKO, My favorite moment was when you asked me to join the team, i know i was rude to you when i said no, but after i thought about it, i joined the alliance, and it's still my favorite moment.
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
Aeon-Flux Posted: 19:50 Mar24 2006 Post ID: 757375
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
Aeshma is the most entertaining, he is the coolest on the site. Moments, best moments is watching Aeshma, Rich, and Dennis ban unwanted members, flamers, and spamers. Smile Git-R-Done!
Rooku Posted: 21:38 Mar24 2006 Post ID: 757487
Rooku
+
Hmm..Yea, Aesh is funny,but not as funny as me. POW.
ÄßßÉ- well. isn't this just interesting?
gogobananas Posted: 22:46 Mar24 2006 Post ID: 757643
gogobananas
+
First off, RKO The Alliance is NOT one of the greatest teams ever. That goes to these 3: Team Shiny Zapdos, Team KA and Team Untouchables.
Azred Ferla Posted: 03:54 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 757844
Azred Ferla
Forum GuestMember
+
Hmm, my greatest moments... where to begin?

Starting T&C (not my proudest moment by any means, but I did it nonetheless)
Winning Best Roleplayer 3 times
Winning virtually every Fan Fiction award in SC's history
Getting rid of Ravmister, Spammy and King Omega
Becoming a moderator on FF&RP
Azred Ferla, Black Mage of SuperCheats.
Lygace d'Azred Ferla
nintendo_dude Posted: 04:01 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 757853
nintendo_dude
+
The best moments are when I see spammers and flamers like that idiot Justin try to actually annoy the hell out of everyone and destroy the site. I would actually feel sorry for them if I didn't find what they were trying so hard to do and failing humerous.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
annefranman52 Posted: 06:06 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 757968
annefranman52
+
Greatest Moments: When SC was created, super mods selected, all the great members.

My personal greatest moments: Becoming mod for T&C, becoming the biggest team on the site, second largest poster, modding 10 forums, becoming PRO submitter.
Smoothe Posted: 06:28 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 758009
Smoothe
Forum GuestMember
+
Becoming a mod, starting my own team and it growing ten pages in just over two hours and becoming a PRO submitter.
I see naked people!!! (Its my sickth sense)

[color=red][center](Dont think i should put a picture here.)[/color] :D[/center]
gogobananas Posted: 06:33 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 758020
gogobananas
+
My achievements: PWNing everyone in the SC awards... Becoming mod first time... Inventing a forum (The SuperCheats Times)... asking R and C Mega out... and Surviving Rich's Scottish Accent

My unachievements: ******* my chances of Super Mod (which were high), spamming SC.
Azred Ferla Posted: 06:42 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 758031
Azred Ferla
Forum GuestMember
+
Liar. Nobody survives Rich's Scots accent. Every time he belts out "Och aye the nooooooooooo!", I die a little inside.
Azred Ferla, Black Mage of SuperCheats.
Lygace d'Azred Ferla
retroguy Posted: 07:22 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 758093
retroguy
Forum GuestBanned
+
First off: lol im scottish but im in america

GGB: YOU ARE MY IDOL! lol yes Untouchables and KA werre the best and SZ in third. As soon as T+C came out, there were too many teams in one area, so it killed our teams.
Im back

If you wanna talk to me, i dont really use MSN anymore.
annefranman52 Posted: 07:26 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 758104
annefranman52
+
From a more modern point of view, the best teams would be Aeshma's, mine and ShadowGX's.
r and c mega Posted: 09:03 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 758438
r and c mega
+
I can tell this is just gonna lead to flamming...
The most entertaining moment would be watching RKO try and cheat his way a victory after being beaten in his own tournament =P
The most entertaining member is probably Aeshma because of the randomness ^.^
sigs are for losers

annefranman52 Posted: 09:09 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 758462
annefranman52
+
I agree with ya there Igraine... also stickman phil for his ability to be stupid in any circumstance.
annabel Posted: 14:40 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 759298
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, The most entertaining. I would say teh alliance (By teh way saying it was the alliance was very cocky of you LK) But KOJ (team advice) Was standing on the homegrounds much before the alliance. And it is stronger and wiser, With the fact of it serves justice, Not the devil himself.

[b][i][size=18][/size]Kingdom Of Justice (team advice)[/i][/b]

The great KOJ met the alliance in a all out duel once, Showing the battle of witts, Talent and glory. KOJ won once and the alliance won once. The war was stopped and declared a draw. KOJ (team advice) Never backed down in any of it's wars, Even against the evil "Big Bad Wolf" Who was a spectacular challenge, So I give kudos to Wolf. We brought down many spammers/flammers and also gave advice to people who threatened to do so. The team remains to this day a strong standing team, Even bigger than the alliance.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
jamarie Posted: 14:41 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 759300
jamarie
+
Most entertaining moment: Either MSN convos with dave and Holly *Coughs* or last year in RotS RPs.
Most entertaining member: Holly, she comes out wit random stuff lol.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Tornado212 Posted: 14:43 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 759302
Tornado212
+
my best moment was recently, i became a mod of my favourite forum!
annefranman52 Posted: 15:48 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 759505
annefranman52
+
annabel: I don't see how it's entertaining if it has hardly any members and has not yet reached the 200 page limit. Care to explain?

I think... maybe not most entertaining, but best for the site, was when Sanzano and Rich removed themselves from the stats page. It filled other members with confidence and they felt they had a chance at becoming number 1.
nintendo_dude Posted: 16:51 Mar25 2006 Post ID: 759762
nintendo_dude
+
On 25-Mar-2006 r and c mega said:I can tell this is just gonna lead to flamming...
The most entertaining moment would be watching RKO try and cheat his way a victory after being beaten in his own tournament =P
The most entertaining member is probably Aeshma because of the randomness ^.^
I watch these topics, if it does leqad to flaming I'll close it. Simple and easy. Or to save my clicking a button I'm sure you would kindly do the honours Smile

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close