Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Vampire and other things

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Fox Girl Posted at: 11:22 Apr01 2006 Post ID: 769601
Fox Girl
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Has anyone became a viampire yet and did anyone find that unicorn in the game yet?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
MasterofZelda Posted at: 21:08 Apr03 2006 Post ID: 773194
MasterofZelda
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yea... I'm a Vampire... I thought it was great on Morrowind but on here, it's just amazing...
merlog Posted at: 12:21 Apr06 2006 Post ID: 775801
merlog
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i found the unicorn a while ago. i found it and 2 minotaurs when i was walkin through the woods near the Inn of Ill Omen but it is hard to kill. good luck
bobtheman Posted at: 17:00 Apr06 2006 Post ID: 776074
bobtheman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
is there a n easy way to get the cure for vampireism?
BobbyMacman Posted at: 14:01 May20 2006 Post ID: 833755
BobbyMacman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
on PC their sould be a cheat to put a vampire cure potiant in ur pack, but i dont no ive it works (i have 360 version and i dont cheat)
You may know me as WOOT from the TES: 4 forums or as Mr. ZKT from a whole bunch of massive multiplayer online games but you can call me Mic! (i dont play runescape!!! u nerds who dont have a life need to quit runescape)
bylandoor Posted at: 20:44 Jun08 2006 Post ID: 859022
bylandoor
Forum GuestMember
+
+
There's a quest that you do for the Count of Skingrad that's called Vampirism Cure, but i don't know exactly how you can get it. Oh, also i heard that you can get infinite money after you do the quest by keep asking Count Skingrad about your reward for the quest. Never tried it though.

Personally, i think being a vampire on Morrowind was pretty dumb. You get a little greener and get killed easier. You definitely had to use your imaginition ;)
AlphaWolf Posted at: 15:32 Jun13 2006 Post ID: 866628
AlphaWolf
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im a vampire and i found out the if u hav completed the main quest b4 u finish the cure for vampirism quest then u wont b able to complete the cure quest bcause of a bug in the game that wont allow the woman who makes the potions to take the bloodgrass from u nomatter wut and u cant kill her to get back the ingredients u already gave her for the cure. just to make things clear U CANT CURE URSELF OF VAMPIRISM....sux i kno but untill they come up with a patch to fix that bug ur stuck as a vamp unless u wait to complete the "cure" quest b4 the main quest
master jakobe Posted at: 03:20 Jun14 2006 Post ID: 867304
master jakobe
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i did the cure vampirequest but it took forever to find the garlic but other wise it was easy u have to talk to a with darklowe or somthing u need a powerful vamire ash some bloodgrass argonian blood on a knife she gives u some garlic and ithink thats it not sure she will tell u if u talk to her.
Fox Girl Posted at: 09:36 Jun14 2006 Post ID: 867512
Fox Girl
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm a vampire and it's kind of cool, my character is level 24. They did say that the Vampire cure quest is glitchy so save before each thing you do just encase you encounter a problem. Also there is a money glitch with the count, if you keep on asking him about it....there are many other money glitches too...
master jakobe Posted at: 22:16 Jun15 2006 Post ID: 870207
master jakobe
Forum GuestMember
+
+
there is a money glitch you get 5000$ each time you ask for the reward after u complete
AlphaWolf Posted at: 22:23 Jun15 2006 Post ID: 870212
AlphaWolf
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i found out yestarday that they hav fixed both the bloodgrass glitch and reward glitch u can now giv the woman ALL the ingrediants nomatter if u finished the main quest or not and the reward glitch dont work no more coz i finally cured my vampireism and tried the reward glitch and it didnt work but thats ok coz i got like 330,ooo+ GC so im happy either way lol :D
BobbyMacman Posted at: 21:17 Jun18 2006 Post ID: 874537
BobbyMacman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lucky 5000 i only got 500 each time i asked :-/
You may know me as WOOT from the TES: 4 forums or as Mr. ZKT from a whole bunch of massive multiplayer online games but you can call me Mic! (i dont play runescape!!! u nerds who dont have a life need to quit runescape)
AlphaWolf Posted at: 14:55 Jun20 2006 Post ID: 877096
AlphaWolf
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wut i meant is i had 330,000+ b4 i did the vampire cure quest lol :D
ShadowDragon92 Posted at: 17:43 Jun20 2006 Post ID: 877438
ShadowDragon92
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I've become a vampire and i'm still 1 because you only get the cure once. I have also found the unicorn too, you can ride or keep it if you like. But one of the daedric shrine missions is to kill the unicorn, take its horn, and take it back to the shrine. Sadly it is the only unicorn in the game and i dont think it respawns after a week like everything else does. So once you kill it, it is gone forever.
Fox Girl Posted at: 09:57 Jun21 2006 Post ID: 878159
Fox Girl
Forum GuestMember
+
+
That stupid unicorn didn't like me back when I was LV 15 or something. I tired to kill the minotar lords and then the uni attacks me! So I retried again and I rode the unicorn, but as soon as I pull my weapon out to attack a mudcrab, heh mudcrab the unicorn goes all crazy on me and attacks me I got tired of it and I had to put it down for good....there's also a FAQ that says you can buy unicorns if yours ran away...it said it's 250 paces southwest of corrol.
TONYHAWK_PRO_236 Posted at: 18:22 Jun28 2006 Post ID: 890078
TONYHAWK_PRO_236
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey yalls is dis a good game cuz i usually dont like these kinds of games but i liked untold legends and i thought this was cool
GillyNo1 Posted at: 05:33 Jul15 2006 Post ID: 924574
GillyNo1
Forum GuestMember
+
+
the Vampire on obvlivion is soo crappy, when you suck blood you see no blood and the person you did it to just gets up as if nothing happened. I thought they turn into one too but noo.and if it's because the stat skills you're interested in it takes so long to do it and you have to start burning from the suns rays to activate it
vampire toast Posted at: 01:41 Jul27 2006 Post ID: 947330
vampire toast
+
+
yea i would much rather have the clans
[]This is[] THE GATEKEEPER

^^^^^ Thanks to Baseballfreak28^^^^^

vvvv.Best Topic Ever.vvvv
http://forums.supercheats.c...0&page=3
^^^^^^^^.Best Topic Ever.^^^^^^^^

demonofhellz Posted at: 15:22 Aug05 2006 Post ID: 967270
demonofhellz
Forum GuestMember
+
+
is there a king of vampires?and if there is were do u find him?
vampire toast Posted at: 15:23 Aug05 2006 Post ID: 967277
vampire toast
+
+
no theres not
[]This is[] THE GATEKEEPER

^^^^^ Thanks to Baseballfreak28^^^^^

vvvv.Best Topic Ever.vvvv
http://forums.supercheats.c...0&page=3
^^^^^^^^.Best Topic Ever.^^^^^^^^

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close