Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Destroy All Humans!

The 'ending' of the game???

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Matty S Posted at: 15:45 Apr07 2006 Post ID: 777346
Matty S
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Okay well i lost my game and i doubt i will get it back so i wondered if anyone could tel me what happened at the endng of the game.

People dont take me for any n00b. I was a member once over a year ago so dont get wise ?_?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
gamer121 Posted at: 12:36 Aug27 2006 Post ID: 1013673
gamer121
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I dont know, but when I got to the point where I couldn't play levels, I had to the person in a black protector suit with a face mask. He was a She, and a strong one at that. You have to battle her in a military force in Washington DC while hundreds of Robots and Majestic officers are firing at you. Once you get her health down to 1/3, she will heal herself. She will do this 2 more times so I suggest you use the Zap-U-Matic gun until she stops healling herself. While she is healling, take out any byshooters in your way until she finishes. The take her out with your red bombs. If you run out of those, use the orange weapon. I know you said that you probably wont get this game anytime soon, but it never hurts to know.
Come to the new site for GTA: SA!
http://grandtheftautosan...Home

tmfan0024 Posted at: 19:06 Sep21 2006 Post ID: 1055212
tmfan0024
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well yeah but the actual movue ending is everyone in america is tricked by krypto holobobbing the president. The people ALL get probed
plz dont bug me im having some troubles with matters of the heart.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close