Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Ok...Im freaked...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Tornado212 Posted: 17:19 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781897
Tornado212
Post Likes: 0
+
Ok, im in trouble... at school today, this kid randomly came up to me with a knife, held it to my back, and threatened to kill me. Now me, trying to be the huge tough guy, turned around, kicked him in the balls, puched his face in, slammed his head into a locker, grabbed the knife, and held it to the back of the dudes head. What happens? The PRICIPLE walks by. He sees this kid with a black eye, a bloody nose, and me holding a knife to him. Next thing i know, im being hauled off in a police car. I try to tell the oficer the story, but all he says is, "You have the right to remain silent." Im thinking, well damnit that doesnt mean i have to USE IT! And then finally, the worst thing happens, my mother comes down. And guess what, she brought that damned kid who started this. So shes all, "This is the irresponsible child who did this. My son was just trying to defend himself and this is what happens? i am alerting the head of this states police department." damnit... GOD DAMNIT! so im freakin, my mom just making it worse and then what happens? the cop goes, "okay go home..."

WTF JUST HAPPENED?! GO HOME?!?!

so now, i have a police record and at the end its gonna say something along the lines of, "Criminal was sent home" yeah, thats gonna help...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
goldberg3971 Posted: 17:24 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781902
goldberg3971
+
Well you can't get a gun license now. Anyway, WTF?! That stupid kid comes up to you with a knife?! What a F****** moron! Shoulda just waited there until the principal saw you two and then kick his nuts off, slam his face against the locker, and do anything you want.
annabel Posted: 17:25 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781903
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, Least you aren't in juvy or somewhere.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Zelda Fan Posted: 17:30 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781907
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
On 10-Apr-2006 Tornado212 said:Ok, im in trouble... at school today, this kid randomly came up to me with a knife, held it to my back, and threatened to kill me. Now me, trying to be the huge tough guy, turned around, kicked him in the balls, puched his face in, slammed his head into a locker, grabbed the knife, and held it to the back of the dudes head. What happens? The PRICIPLE walks by. He sees this kid with a black eye, a bloody nose, and me holding a knife to him. Next thing i know, im being hauled off in a police car. I try to tell the oficer the story, but all he says is, "You have the right to remain silent." Im thinking, well damnit that doesnt mean i have to USE IT! And then finally, the worst thing happens, my mother comes down. And guess what, she brought that damned kid who started this. So shes all, "This is the irresponsible child who did this. My son was just trying to defend himself and this is what happens? i am alerting the head of this states police department." damnit... GOD DAMNIT! so im freakin, my mom just making it worse and then what happens? the cop goes, "okay go home..."

WTF JUST HAPPENED?! GO HOME?!?!

so now, i have a police record and at the end its gonna say something along the lines of, "Criminal was sent home" yeah, thats gonna help...
now me and you have something in common,we both been to jail and have a criminal record.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
goldberg3971 Posted: 17:34 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781910
goldberg3971
+
I beat up people for reasons. But, I didn't go to the cop station.
Aeshma Posted: 17:34 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781911
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
Looks like somebody had fun today Smile
annabel Posted: 17:45 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781914
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
Lucky me! I am clean from criminal records. No one else has held my record yet!
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Zelda Fan Posted: 17:47 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781918
Zelda Fan
+
On 10-Apr-2006 annabel said:Lucky me! I am clean from criminal records. No one else has held my record yet!
thats because your one of thoughs goodie goodies.

goldberg3971 Posted: 17:49 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781922
goldberg3971
+
I beat up tons of people and what? No record!
ddog64 Posted: 17:50 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781924
ddog64
+
Well, its not your fault, the way it sounds, and you weren't just sent home, you would have been sent to Juvy in my opinion, you were proven innocent somehow I think, don't sweat it.
[b][color=red][center]
Fenix kicks *** for the sig and avy.
Zelda Fan Posted: 17:51 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781927
Zelda Fan
+
On 10-Apr-2006 goldberg3971 said:I beat up tons of people and what? No record!
I seen your pic and you don't look tough you look like a little kid.

goldberg3971 Posted: 17:53 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781933
goldberg3971
+
On 10-Apr-2006 Zelda Fan said:I seen your pic and you don't look tough you look like a little kid.
I may look weak but anger me and I punch your head off. I don't stop until you bleed.
Zelda Fan Posted: 17:55 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781937
Zelda Fan
+
On 10-Apr-2006 goldberg3971 said:I may look weak but anger me and I punch your head off. I don't stop until you bleed.
lol w/e dude,you don't want to be near me when i'm ***** off because then I will bash your brains in.

Warrior Lord Posted: 17:59 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781944
Warrior Lord
+
Is there any witness? Did he use the glove while held the knife? The police will also find his fingerprint on the knife...if not...you better get yourself a good lawyer.
Zelda Fan Posted: 18:02 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781948
Zelda Fan
+
On 10-Apr-2006 Warrior Lord said:Is there any witness? Did he use the glove while held the knife? The police will also find his fingerprint on the knife...if not...you better get yourself a good lawyer.
I was thinking about that to,are there any camras in the halls?

Tornado212 Posted: 18:09 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781953
Tornado212
+
Ok, we just got call from the cops, they say they got a confession... juat before the kid was sent to the emergancy room. they think he has a concusion, and a fractured nose and arm. i musta slammed his arm on the locker along with his face.
annefranman52 Posted: 18:15 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781958
annefranman52
+
Well that sucks, it's annoying how people always are in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Zelda Fan Posted: 18:19 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781967
Zelda Fan
+
On 10-Apr-2006 Tornado212 said:Ok, we just got call from the cops, they say they got a confession... juat before the kid was sent to the emergancy room. they think he has a concusion, and a fractured nose and arm. i musta slammed his arm on the locker along with his face.
well its no ones fault but your own,you will learn form this next time.

annefranman52 Posted: 18:21 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781969
annefranman52
+
Shutup. How is it his fault? So you'd just get stabbed to death without fighting back? Please...
Zelda Fan Posted: 18:31 Apr10 2006 Post ID: 781980
Zelda Fan
+
On 10-Apr-2006 annefranman52 said:Shutup. How is it his fault? So you'd just get stabbed to death without fighting back? Please...
here are 2 good tips

1.hide the knife next time

2.don't get caught

the 2ed one is the most important one.

and annie there is no need to tell me to shut up here I will do it for you

shut up ZF

there you go I know your going to tell me to shut up so I did it for you lol.

Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close