Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

Hyperwire_2.0

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | Last     Next
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 20:13 May12 2006 Post ID: 823211
Hyperwire_2.0
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Like Xanehort and Ansem the Wise, I've decided to write my own reports. I'd like this to be pinned please, mods. Anyways I'll start up with my first report and add more later as I write them.

Hyperwire's Report 1

Understanding the Heartless and the Nobodies is a feat only few can accomplish. After reading the reports from Ansem the Wise and Xanehort, I've decided to wirte my own, to unravel the mysteries of the heart, body, and soul.

Both Ansem the Wise and Xanehort fell to darkness, I however will not, nor will I try insane experiments on people for the benifit of my research.

Hyperwire's Report 2

In an attempt to control Kingdom Hearts, Xemnas used the hearts collected by the Heartless, but his plan was thwarted by Ansem the Wise, Sora, and the King at a great cost.

Although most of the artifical Kingdom Hearts was destroied, so was Ansem. This later led to Sora finally endind Xemnas and Organization XIII. Roxas. . . the only one who lived, where are you now? And if you still lives in Sora's heart, can we bring him back out?

Hyperwire's Report 3

The worlds are returning to normal, but I still feel unease, so does the King. He has already sent out for Sora, Riku, and Kairi; what is this new threat I sense?

In an attempt to find out, I left my world and found myself in a strange field filled with Keyblades. I saw three figures each holding Keyblades: Sora's, Riku's, and the King's. Are they Heartless, Nobodies, or something else. I charged at them.

Hyperwire's 4 report:

As I attacked the Armored unknows, I relized that they have more power than I first imagened. True they were no match, but I was still impressed with their skills with the Keyblades. As the left the Valley of Keys, I began to think more and more: There is much I still don't understand.

To start there is the power behind Namine. She was created when Kairi's heart left Sora's body. She never fell to Darkness, however her powers over people's memories is perplexing. First she was able to unchain Sora's memories then return them back to the way they were. I must learn more about her.

Report 5

The Darkness proves stronger than even Ansem the Wise thought. And I have also been wondering why Xehanort chose to go by "Ansem" when the King knew both the real Ansem and Xehanort. Even more perplexing is what Xemnas chose the name "Xemnas" when he knew he was Xehanort, not Ansem. Chould the Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless have plotted thorw Sora off track with the fake names, destroy him, then re-unite and become whole?

Sora defeated an imposter of an imposter, Xehanort's Heartless thought himself to be the true Ansem, but he still needed a body. This must be why he chose Riku! Riku chose Darkness, Sora chose Light, this is why the Keyblade chose Sora even though Riku is the ture Keyblade master. Yet now 8 people weild Keyblades; Sora, Riku, The King, Roxas, and Kairi. Also those three armored warriors I faced in the Valley of Keys. But I can't help feeling that somehow my past is connected to all of this . . . my past with Xehanort.

Report 6.

As I stated before, Xehanort and I have history together, and I believe it is somehpw connected to he wanting to be the self proclaimed "Seeker of Darkness." Although my apperence is one of a teenage boy, it is the Light that keeps me looking young and at top fighting condition. He, Xehanort, resneted that I had been born as the Master of Light. I sensed his jelousy yet I chose to befriend him. The two of us grew up like Sora and Riku, best friends and rivals always competing. He sometimes took our duels to far, seriously injuring me on more than one occasion. Most of my battle scars are from him and his dirty fighting. The Light however helped me heal fast. If it weren't for the Light, I'd be dead now.

One duel, our fiercest of all, and ourlast as friends. Xehanort seemed different after the meteor shower the previous night. He was oozing power that seemed evil. We faught for hours, neither one letting up until I made one mistake. I jumped and missed attack, then his wooden vouge became real, the same weapon he used when he faught Sora as the World of Chaos. His slash went from my face to my right temple al the way to my left leg, the damage and blood loss was enough to kill me, and it did. The Light was able to restore me, thank goodness. The next day, Xehanort left our Island home and eventually ended up at Radiant Garden. Maybe it is my fault, if I had been able to fight back, none of this would have happened and I might have been able to save my friend and the Heartless would never have entered this relam.

Report 7

I have made a miscaluclation. Darkness dosen't have to be our enemy, Riku discovered this after his first battle with Roxas. Riku chose to use Darkness as his ally, which was just what he needed to defeat Roxas and keep him hidded from the remaining members of Organization XIII, however this is widely known by now. If one such as Riku can use Darkness for the side of good, why can't I? I asked myself this over and over, and then it hit me.

"The Heartless ally with whoever is the strongest" Sai'x' said, then I will have them ally with me, but I will make them stronger. I will extract the Darkness from them and give them what they want, their bodies. The Heartless are Darkness made flesh, so essentailly they don't have a 'true' body or soul. This will be my newest mission, to give the Heartless a chance to fight for the side of good. Thus the ones who I save will need a new name.

Report 8

I am close. But I must seek more information about the Emblem Heartless, for that I must head to these two worlds: Radiant Garden and what is left of the End of the World. Xehanort and co.'s notes on the Heartless along with those of Ansem the Wise will be very useful. I shall examine Radiant Garden first, as I know it still exists, with a little help form Cid, Leon, and Tron inside the computer will hopefully be able to open the damaged data that Sora looked for after he and Tron twarted the MCP's attempt to destroy the town.

I was amazed at what I've found! Tron and Cid worked so well together and opened old flies Xehanort that accessed the Heartless Breeding Machine! However, the mutated Heartless I created did not last long enough to be eximaned. The disentergrated after about a minute and a half, enough time for them to look around. Their molecular structure was very unstable, I had hoped to create a shape-shifter, but that is a scientific structure beyond me, at this time. Tron has offered to scan the database for imperfections my equations. I will keep up my work here until I've determined how to create my prototype warriors. This is what I shall call them until a name comes to me.

Report 9

It has come to my attention that I shall need more magical help. The best magican in Radinat Garnden is obviously Merlin, but are his skills enough? I am beginning to fear that Meriln is no longer the Grand Wizard that he used to be. He uses his magic now for more . . . pratical events. He has lost his edge! Damn it, Merlin! The only hope now is one of three people: King Mickey, Yen Sid, or Donald. I must find one of them or more to help, I must now take my leave and head for Twilight Town. Maybe Yen Sid has returned to his tower.

Today is a day I will never forget. I have met three amazing children who offered to help the second I mentioned Sora's name; Hayner, Pence, and Olette. They showed me the old mansion where Ansem the Wise, known then as DiZ, resided. Pence helped me search the computer for anything that might help and it was abundant with helpful information. I copied the files to be returned to Tron for more intesive scanning. In return for the help, I've offered to help them win a Struggle Tornement next week. Leon will take over my research until I return to Radiant Garden.

Report 10

After the Tornement, which I won ofcourse, Hayner and his friends went off to celebrate while I went off to try and find Master Yen Sid. Olette told me that the train might not be there, however it was. . . and so was the King! I couldn't believe my eyes and neither could he. He had heard of me and so we discussed many things; the Heartless, Nobodies, and Sora. Apparently the King set off to find Master Yen Sid to ask him what he knew as I had. "Welp, great minds think alike" he said, and it's true. It is moments like that that make the fighting worthwhile.

We arrived at the tower to find it crawling with Shadows. The King and I faught our way up, but what firghtened me was the King's intensity, I've never seen anyone fight the way he did. He told me the last time he felt like that was when Goofy was almost killed in the battle of 1000 Heartless. I never knew how Goofy was injured at that battle. I would like to eximine him, not many people can take large rocks to the head without brain damage, that is if Goofy has a brain.

« Last edited by Hyperwire_2.0 on Aug 3rd 2006 »
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
beautiful oblivion Posted at: 15:17 May16 2006 Post ID: 828972
beautiful oblivion
Forum GuestMember
+
+
When did ansem the wise fall to darkness
If you love coheed and cambria, go to this forum and join. Promote it wherever you can

http://cambriaholics.20.forumer.com/index.php?sid=ca43f68f3de8302ffe9996b74957e682
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 21:17 May16 2006 Post ID: 829424
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
When he accepted it powers. Ansem the Wise, DiZ at the time, wanted revenge on the Organization. No one as wise as he was would ever want to take something like that.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
sKaPaRt3 Posted at: 20:46 May22 2006 Post ID: 837176
sKaPaRt3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I got 1 question?
the reports of ansem the wise implied that namine was kairi's nobody and roxas was sora's right? I understand that sora was a heartless for a short time but when was kairi a heartless? was it possible for a princess to became a heartless?? and finally what happend?
I'm the hope that lies depth on you, you need me to open the path of the connection and solve the puzzle
johnkrill Posted at: 18:57 May23 2006 Post ID: 838557
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
+
If you remember in the first KH, Kairi lost heart heart, so Riku tried using Pinocchio's (spelling). Without a heart, she becomes a heartless and nobody. One thing though, who was Kairi's heartless?

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 20:20 May23 2006 Post ID: 838745
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
On 22-May-2006 sKaPaRt3 said:I got 1 question?
the reports of ansem the wise implied that namine was kairi's nobody and roxas was sora's right? I understand that sora was a heartless for a short time but when was kairi a heartless? was it possible for a princess to became a heartless?? and finally what happend?
Thid brings me to my next report.

Hyperwire's 4 report:

As I attacked the Armored unknows, I relized that they have mor power than I first imagened. True they were no match, but I was still impressed with their skills with the Keyblades. As the left the Valley of Keys, I began to think more and more: There is much I still don't understand.

To start there is the power behind Namine. She was created when Kairi's heart left Sora's body. She never fell to Darkness, however her powers over people's memories is perplexing. First she was able to unchain Sora's memories then return them back to the way they were. I must learn more about her.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
sKaPaRt3 Posted at: 20:43 May23 2006 Post ID: 838794
sKaPaRt3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yet with so much confussion, i have decided to start my journey where no man or woman has ever dare to enter. I must seek my answers on the darkness itself. If anyone needs some answers about the darkness, those should be asked here and answer by me or at least i'll try. I might change my form, but deep inside me resides the light that'll keep me alive and consious of my goal
I'm the hope that lies depth on you, you need me to open the path of the connection and solve the puzzle
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 21:39 May23 2006 Post ID: 838861
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Kairi never had a Heartless, and the only Nobody that will ever be seen in KH1 is in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, that Nobody is Xemnas. Sora fights him after the battle with Dragon.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
sKaPaRt3 Posted at: 21:43 May23 2006 Post ID: 838867
sKaPaRt3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
seems like the darkness is everywhere, but that is not the problem, darkness has always existed and always will, the problem are those who intend to control it.
Seems like there is a group of knights who were formed to "protect" this darkness
i must know more about this group!!!
johnkrill Posted at: 16:51 May24 2006 Post ID: 839643
johnkrill
+
+
I don't really think I understand what you are babbling about Skapart...

ducksexums Posted at: 19:36 May24 2006 Post ID: 839834
ducksexums
Forum GuestMember
+
+
go to the diwectowy
"Naruto, it's nice that you removed the poison so spiritedly, but you'll bleed to death if you lose any more... seriously."......neji, rock lee, and kakashi are the best
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 20:46 May24 2006 Post ID: 839891
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
On 23-May-2006 sKaPaRt3 said:seems like the darkness is everywhere, but that is not the problem, darkness has always existed and always will, the problem are those who intend to control it.
Seems like there is a group of knights who were formed to "protect" this darkness
i must know more about this group!!!
Are you making your own reports in my thread?
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
sKaPaRt3 Posted at: 21:14 May24 2006 Post ID: 839927
sKaPaRt3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
actually seems like i'm gonna need your help to understand the darkness. I'm not making any reports, I'm just giving you some pieces of the puzzle that we need to figure out
johnkrill Posted at: 14:15 May25 2006 Post ID: 840629
johnkrill
+
+
Well, thanks, but I don't think you are helping Hyperwire :P All you are doing is talking about darkness, which is virtually no help it the topic.

Also, it does seem like you are making your own reports...

Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 18:41 May25 2006 Post ID: 840972
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
On 25-May-2006 johnkrill said:Well, thanks, but I don't think you are helping Hyperwire :P All you are doing is talking about darkness, which is virtually no help it the topic.

Also, it does seem like you are making your own reports...
But if the Darkness is the enemy, then we should know about it. The Heartless have untapped powers that even Ansem the Wise can't comprehend, but maybe we can. You must know your enemy to beat them, that's why I always study up on someone before I face them in Martial Arts tonreys.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
sKaPaRt3 Posted at: 21:43 May25 2006 Post ID: 841115
sKaPaRt3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
then seems like i have a theory!!!!!!!!!!
if the light create or united some warriors to defend it, would the darkness had made the same???? would this chasers be the ones that darkness made to protect itself??? o are they only more puppets trying to manipulete darness again????
i must infiltrate this affiliation and get an answer
what do you think hyperwire???
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 22:17 May25 2006 Post ID: 841128
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
That is a good theory, I hope we can find the asnwer soon.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
sKaPaRt3 Posted at: 22:44 May25 2006 Post ID: 841134
sKaPaRt3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
so why do you think this whole fight between darness and light started?
johnkrill Posted at: 14:18 May26 2006 Post ID: 841835
johnkrill
+
+
It probably started as any war would. The darkness may have tried to conquer the light and rule the world, and the light are fighting to save themselves and possibly even conquer the darkness. If that were true though, than the statement "light cannot exist without dark and vice versa" would be false, which it's not. Maybe each side just wants to have control, but not wipe out the other side...

CHARAZARD MASTER Posted at: 18:45 May26 2006 Post ID: 842094
CHARAZARD MASTER
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Wow now that you say this it got me wondering. Maby it was the light who started the war. Maby they wanted to canqure. But then the good ppl on the light came and said it shoulnt be that way. ( im sorry if i took your time) will now im off to play KH2!
" I have chosen the path of Zamorock nobody can save me now........."
Displaying Page 1 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close