Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Final Fantasy X-2

HELP ME!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

josh the masta Posted at: 13:49 May18 2006 Post ID: 831119
josh the masta
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i know u can capture and train and summon enemys in battle with trainer but how?!?!?!?!?and how do u learn gun mage abils i know u have to be hit but i jst dnt seem to learn them but that dnt matter as much any way any1 who answers will be appreciated and if u answer any time u nd help post and put me in title and i will help u wiv anythin

« Last edited by josh the masta on May 19th 2006 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Mr_darkside Posted at: 14:12 May19 2006 Post ID: 832245
Mr_darkside
+
+
The Trainer Dressphree you don't capture or train your little thing that helps you you can only fight with them if you chose the trainer dressphere to wear and for the Gun Mage abilites you have to be wearing the dressphere for you to learn it but only when you are hit by that attack and you do not learn all the attack only some. The easyist way to learn them is for you to get Yuna Rikku and Paine to waer the Gun Mage dressphere all the time and go to each area where you fight monster and stay there for a little while until you have started to learn some abilites then go somewhere else until you have them all
josh the masta Posted at: 05:08 May20 2006 Post ID: 833122
josh the masta
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 19-May-2006 Mr_darkside said:The Trainer Dressphree you don't capture or train your little thing that helps you you can only fight with them if you chose the trainer dressphere to wear and for the Gun Mage abilites you have to be wearing the dressphere for you to learn it but only when you are hit by that attack and you do not learn all the attack only some. The easyist way to learn them is for you to get Yuna Rikku and Paine to waer the Gun Mage dressphere all the time and go to each area where you fight monster and stay there for a little while until you have started to learn some abilites then go somewhere else until you have them all
wot i meant was i know with trainer dressphere u can catch enemys and traine them and summon them to a battle cos ppl say about lvl 5 chocobos and i kno u catch with trainer
Aeshma Posted at: 05:24 May20 2006 Post ID: 833127
Aeshma
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 8
+
+
o_O

The chocobos have nothing to do with any dressphere and you can't use chocobos in battle either.

And you can't catch fiends to train them or use them in battle...this is impossible, so whoever is telling you that is trying to fool you.
Mr_darkside Posted at: 05:52 May22 2006 Post ID: 836180
Mr_darkside
+
+
They only summons you fight with are not really summons execpt Yuna's and you can only fight with them none others only Rikku's monkey, Paine's bird and for Yuna, Yojimbo's dog
Need 4 Cheat Posted at: 23:29 Sep30 2006 Post ID: 1068515
Need 4 Cheat
+
+
I think Yuna can summon right?

Team Locked In Silence

Thanks to RC for the super cool avy and sig!

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close