Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

Is there a way that one sim can kill another sim?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Sims2phreak Posted at: 07:26 May21 2006 Post ID: 834683
Sims2phreak
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Is there a way that one sim can kill another sim? I thought we could do this, but after a whole day of attacking nothing popped up.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Smoothe Posted at: 13:37 May24 2006 Post ID: 839360
Smoothe
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No. I havnt heard of any way to get a Sim to kill another Sim. Sorry!!
(would be cool though) :D
I see naked people!!! (Its my sickth sense)

[color=red][center](Dont think i should put a picture here.)[/color] :D[/center]
Lignellie Posted at: 20:02 Jun02 2006 Post ID: 850928
Lignellie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
In the first Sims game, you can kill other sims. I havent tried it in Sims 2 .. but if it works the same.. then yes you can kill other sims. All you have to do is invite someone over .. preferably the one you want dead (lol) and once that sim is there.. either have them go swimming and take the ladders away, or build a wall or gate around them. They eventually starve to death Smile You can even give them a bathroom, kitchen and bed, they will still die (in the FIRST version anyway).. I guess I will have to try it in Sims 2 to see if it works the same way!

My evil sim family is the "Kellers" .. they have quite the graveyard I might add. Too bad there are no neighbors anymore.. LOL.
superblobby Posted at: 11:00 Jun04 2006 Post ID: 853358
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
+
Yeh... quite... anyway i havent been able to kill another sim just the one im using.
England; time setters for the entire world.
Smoothe Posted at: 12:49 Jun05 2006 Post ID: 854576
Smoothe
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well you can kill a sim as Lignellie explained but that doesnt involve your Sim mudering another sim. So no, you cant get one sim to kill another.
I see naked people!!! (Its my sickth sense)

[color=red][center](Dont think i should put a picture here.)[/color] :D[/center]
TheSimsCheats Posted at: 13:05 Jun28 2006 Post ID: 889520
TheSimsCheats
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I don't think there's a way for one sim to kill another, but there's this thing where one sim can give another sim a "Death Token." I know that it relates to killing the sim, but so far it hasn't done anything for me.
Remember, it's only cheating if you get caught.
dark1212 Posted at: 15:01 Jun30 2006 Post ID: 893568
dark1212
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I did once but you use a cheat. You use killsimcheat in the cheat window and then your sim will go into the kitchen and call the person in there and then eat them.. but your killer must be a zombie
cool cojo Posted at: 18:20 Jul02 2007 Post ID: 1711396
cool cojo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i saw a video where a sim pushed a sim off his deck. is there any way to do that?
blackbeltsims2Lova Posted at: 16:16 Jun15 2008 Post ID: 2283876
blackbeltsims2Lova
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok ok yes one sim can kill another sim first go to the neigborhood and click shift ctrl and c and enter BoolProp testingcheatsEnabled true exactly how i did then go to the house invite the person u want to kill over click shift hold it down and click the sim you want to kill then clik kill or die im not sure and give death token and they will slowly die!
garrgll Posted at: 12:45 Jun28 2008 Post ID: 2301609
garrgll
+
+
Yea!Blackbeltsims youre wright!just do what Blackbeltsims said and then you choose 'give death token'then they 'll dieEvil[color=red][img][/img]

« Last edited by garrgll on Jun 28th 2008 »
camero94 Posted at: 22:01 Jul11 2008 Post ID: 2323738
camero94
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how do you get a death token? and does maxmotives work or something like that? can you play with other people online togeher?
yossy666 Posted at: 22:09 Jul11 2008 Post ID: 2323751
yossy666
+
+
Wow... What a bump... two infact.

! year... then one year later.
i wanna live like james dean, i wanna die a superstar.
---
yossy666 | Komodo | Aaden Foli | 02 Dissociative. | yossy666
camero94 Posted at: 22:10 Jul11 2008 Post ID: 2323756
camero94
Forum GuestMember
+
+
does anyone know a grave cheat? i forgot it but i know there is one.it lets you have girl twins or boy twins or one of each, and lets you grow up faster and get a baby quicker when your pregnent, and have a alien child!Eh please help
cherryxlady Posted at: 12:15 Jul23 2008 Post ID: 2342395
cherryxlady
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Applause THERE GOOD Smile does eny one no how to get teenagers to woohoo? cus i saw it on youtube.
PukingRainbows Posted at: 10:01 Aug05 2008 Post ID: 2364051
PukingRainbows
+
+
On 23-Jul-2008 cherryxlady said:Applause THERE GOOD Smile does eny one no how to get teenagers to woohoo? cus i saw it on youtube.

=P Yes they can, well.. idk if it really works but there is a download for teen pregancy but... you have to dontae tot he site that provides it inorder to get the download.

Here's the site: http://www.sims2living.com/(d5qjpb55jd0dq445a0x5it45)/default.aspx

« Last edited by PukingRainbows on Aug 5th 2008 »
Layne Posted at: 11:33 Aug05 2008 Post ID: 2364206
Layne
Forum GuestMember
+
+
speaking of zombies is there anyway to get a zombie back to human form the guy scares me lol u can also make zombie vapmires lol
jasmin_jnc Posted at: 16:44 Aug17 2008 Post ID: 2385221
jasmin_jnc
*Couture Princess*
Post Likes: 1
+
+
to camero94
Get the cheat box open by pressing shift+control+c. Type in 'boolprop testingcheatsenabled true' w/out the quotes.
Control the sim you want to become pregnant.
Press shift and click on the sim.
Click 'spawn' out of the available choices.
Then click on Tombstone of L and D.
There should be a choice of becoming pregnant with an alien baby.
Hope I helped!Thumbs Up

I can never find a man more truer than my BF *Patrick* *love you always and forever* ~Jasmin

Want to be added to my friend list? You will find me roaming around in forum games so just ask!
Star_598 Posted at: 16:36 Sep15 2008 Post ID: 2424242
Star_598
Forum GuestMember
+
+
http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/pKh7http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/CpCQ
BewaretheRum Posted at: 19:15 Mar25 2012 Post ID: 3102991
BewaretheRum
+
+
Well... The only way that I kill sims(Shhh ) Is that you invite the sim that u want to die into the pool and take away the ladder... Or you can lock them in a room... Or give them a death token... Or ask them to move in then go behind there back and make them die by them selves... Or make the sim that u want to die watch the clouds for a long time and them a satalite falls on them... But i'm sure there are more ways to kill sims...
Happy Killing- I mean Simming! Hehe Rock
DragladeFan Posted at: 10:22 Jul30 2012 Post ID: 3133887
DragladeFan
Despicable Me Minion Lover
Post Likes: 3
+
+
I hear you can kill a sim in The Sims 1 for GameCube that while you're cooking and your sim is using the cutting board, stop the action and the sim will have a knife in his/ her hand. Watch this funny video! The mail delivery girl is actually the Grim Reaper. Applause

Sorry, i can't find the video but if you see it, please post it. Doh

[video][/video] www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQdfN3zX02I

LOL! Watch this video! Thumbs Up

[video][/video] http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=9nSxiEJeoy4&NR=1

Watch the beginning. Someone dies on the game and the girl starts crying as if she's lost a friend. Wiseguy

[video][/video] http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=9nSxiEJeoy4&NR=1

LOL! Watch the grim Reaper's death! Applause Watch 1: 20 to see him die! Thumbs Up

« Last edited by DragladeFan on Jul 30th 2012 »
I'm now in love with the little "despicable" Minions from Despicable Me. I saw the second film a few weeks ago and loved it and now I adore the Minions as well. They're too cute! Who doesn't love Minions? And I might not have a new sig and avy up for a while since I'm saving Images to my 3DS Camera. Look on Examiner.com to read what they're saying in the first film's credits.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close