Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

Is this right????

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

sKaPaRt3 Posted at: 21:21 May22 2006 Post ID: 837222
sKaPaRt3
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
this question has been on my mind ever since kh1
if riku gave himself into the darkness and was able to control it, but sora couldn't avoid being transformed into a heartless. Then how is possible that sora was still the holder of the keyblade?????????
I'm the hope that lies depth on you, you need me to open the path of the connection and solve the puzzle
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
FenixPhoenix Posted at: 10:08 May23 2006 Post ID: 837569
FenixPhoenix
+
+
I have no idea... but perhaps it could be because Sora's heart was saved by Kairi and Rikku's wasn't.
[center]

[size=14][color=red]Check my artwork at:
Deviantart
sKaPaRt3 Posted at: 20:14 May23 2006 Post ID: 838729
sKaPaRt3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
could be. Other question is if light and darkness need each other to exist, and if sephirot is the dark side of cloud What would happend if 1 day on the eternal fight of this two characters 1 losses??? would the other 1 dissapear as well???
I'm the hope that lies depth on you, you need me to open the path of the connection and solve the puzzle
FenixPhoenix Posted at: 09:16 May25 2006 Post ID: 840335
FenixPhoenix
+
+
In concern to Sephiroth and Cloud, taking into consideration also the information given in Advent Children, I would say that the only way for Sephiroth to be destroyed is if Cloud stops living in the past. That means he has to let go off the guilt he feels about Aeris' and Zack's deaths and move on (meaning take care of Tifa, who, as she herself mentions in KH2, has (contrary to Aeris) light).

Although, mind you, I don't think Sephiroth will ever be destroyed in the FF world because the fans would make quite a riot if Cloud beats him.
[center]

Deviantart
sKaPaRt3 Posted at: 21:49 May25 2006 Post ID: 841118
sKaPaRt3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
seems like a very interesting subject, but still that didn't answer my question. Would any1 dissapear after 1 is beaten???
better yet, what happend with this 2 characters on the kh2 after the battle???they just dissapear didn't they???
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 22:14 May25 2006 Post ID: 841127
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Yes they did, I bet they went off to another world. Earth in Advent Children. But a huge chunk of the Sephiroth-Cloud battles is missing, their battle in KH Final Mix. This seems simple enough right? Go to Amazon, eBay or someplace like that, order Final mix and beat right? WRONG! KHFM, only works in the Japanese and Asian Versons of the PS2, so we need someone from Japan or another part of Aisa to tell us what happened, that or learn Japanese.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
sKaPaRt3 Posted at: 22:49 May25 2006 Post ID: 841139
sKaPaRt3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
so we need to find some asian people and ask them but how?
any ideas????
FenixPhoenix Posted at: 07:56 May26 2006 Post ID: 841473
FenixPhoenix
+
+
Still, I don't think that battle will ever be over. I mean Cloud has beaten Sephiroth two times and still he manages to come back (which is good because Sephiroth is too good to be death... I mean he is the ONLY character who has his own song!).
[center]

Deviantart
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close