Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

I beat the dragon, now Ansem. Help!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

superman4u Posted at: 00:12 Jun13 2006 Post ID: 865492
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
You know the part where ansem takes over rikus body? Well, how do I beat the second, and last form of him when he does all those crazy attacks?

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ddog64 Posted at: 00:47 Jun13 2006 Post ID: 865498
ddog64
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Wait, where it's still Riku-looking?

MAKE SURE you have the Olympia keyblade equipped, then, equipm Guard, Counterattack, and Ars Arcanum, when he attacks, guard, then counterattack. When he uses some kind of Strike Raid attack, if you were good at fighting Wakka, guard it to send it back at him. When he does the zoomy flying attack, jump as high as you can and glide around. Also, use Ars Arcanum whenever possible, it deals a LOT of damage and easily whens you the fight.
[b][color=red][center]
Fenix kicks *** for the sig and avy.
superman4u Posted at: 12:16 Jun13 2006 Post ID: 866244
superman4u
+
+
Guard? Where is that? And where was I supposed to get the olympia keyblade? Because I didn't beat the little mermaid world yet. Oopsie.

I think I saw gaurd somewhere. Thanks I will need it that help.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
ddog64 Posted at: 00:43 Jun14 2006 Post ID: 867200
ddog64
+
+
k, sorry about that, and I will seal that spam with my keyblade: SEALED!

You should have the guard ability, the latest you get it is at level 36.
Olympia is the keyblade you obtain after completing the Phil, Hercules, and Pegasus cups at Olympus.
And Little Mermaid sucks, all you get is crabclaw.
[b][color=red][center]
superman4u Posted at: 12:55 Jun16 2006 Post ID: 870883
superman4u
+
+
What is Ars Arcunan? i got all the other stuff you were talking about. I still can't beat him. I always get him down to half down green, then he goes berserk.

ddog64 Posted at: 14:32 Jun17 2006 Post ID: 872770
ddog64
+
+
Ars Arcanum is an attack like Sonic Blade, but much more powerful, its an ability and you get it after beating Captain Hook. When he goes berserk, run around and restore your health, then attack but try to avoid his attacks.
[b][color=red][center]
superman4u Posted at: 15:38 Jun23 2006 Post ID: 882163
superman4u
+
+
That's the hard part. I can't dodge his attacks. I beat captain hook obviously, so I will try putting in the ars arcanun thing

Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 18:54 Jun23 2006 Post ID: 882440
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Jump and glide around while he's doing that. Also, you may need to go back a few worlds and level up, what level are you at right now?
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
superman4u Posted at: 20:33 Jun29 2006 Post ID: 892169
superman4u
+
+
I am at 47. hehe. Is this the last boss by any chance?

Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 12:56 Jun30 2006 Post ID: 893351
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Not even close! You have about 14 big fights left to go, not includeing Sephiroth, Kurt Zisa, and Phantom.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
superman4u Posted at: 03:40 Jul10 2006 Post ID: 913998
superman4u
+
+
Ok, I finally beat him. I am at level 52 right now, and right before I fight Ansem (first form) there is this HUGE gargoyle thing. How do I beat it? Where do I get aurora from?

Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 22:19 Jul11 2006 Post ID: 917688
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Gargoyle? Ah, Chernabog. Well he's not that hard just use your Aero magic on him. But by 'aurora' do you mean Aerora? You'll find in Neverland, remember that door with the Yellow Trinity infront of? Open that door and all the chests to get Aerora. Also get all 99 puppies to get Aeroga magic, trust me when I tell you it's my personal favorite spell.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
superman4u Posted at: 00:07 Jul12 2006 Post ID: 917847
superman4u
+
+
Oh brother. Is it neccessary to beat Ansem? This game is getting harder and harder. I wish some of the KH experts were at my house. Darn!!

seperoth9999 Posted at: 23:35 Jul29 2006 Post ID: 951762
seperoth9999
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Not sure if this is the right time you fight him, but for the second (I think) just summon tinkerbell and let her heal while you mash riku into a little puddle... for the third time that you fight him, (When you dont have donald and goofy i think) just fight like you normally would until he goes berserk, then start gliding and wait for a chance to attack. thats just about all that there is to it.
" Who stepped on a frog?!?!?!"
superman4u Posted at: 16:03 Jul30 2006 Post ID: 952882
superman4u
+
+
Yeah I beat it a long time ago buddy. =P. What I did was I went back, and just started training in random places. And I leveled up 10 levels in just one day. =D.

I went back and gave them all a can of whoop@$$. =D. It was fun when I was at level 62. I beat chernabog real easily, and then Ansem after that was like probably the easiest boss I faced.

Anyway KH was a good game. =D

Gerry9000000 Posted at: 14:41 Nov20 2006 Post ID: 1158017
Gerry9000000
+
+
i am lev 100 all of us u cant get higher
Demon_Ansem Posted at: 16:27 Nov24 2006 Post ID: 1167187
Demon_Ansem
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well if you at the gargoyal thing you dont have a long long ways to go. Besides you dont have to fight he other cup bosses to finish the game. After you beat the gargoyal thing thats when you have to get to the final save point and go in and fight ansem for the last time. Oh and its really really reeeeallly hard so dont get your hopes up of winning to soon. Oh and the cool thing is you get to fight dark side again! There hope i helped
http://www.mindistortion.ne...makazeor
Click On That Link And You Will Loose You Soul To Kamakazeor So I Would Not Click If I Were You......
kairilover Posted at: 23:18 Dec01 2006 Post ID: 1184437
kairilover
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Sorry I don't really know how to beat him, I beat like three months ago. But I do know that you should use Metal Chocobo. It works a lot better than Olympia.

Join The New Researchers for Darkness (The Clan)
[size=30]I am THE Keyblade Master of SuperCheats!!!
johnkrill Posted at: 13:04 Dec03 2006 Post ID: 1188200
johnkrill
+
+
OMG! Notice the date that this qestion was asked...

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close