Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

KH3 Discussion Crew

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 35
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 33 | 34 | Last     Next
ddog64 Posted at: 01:03 Jun14 2006 Post ID: 867215
ddog64
Post Likes: 0
+
+
This is a topic where the three of the main KH researchers will discuss KH3. Others can pitch ideas and we will discuss them.
Leaders: Dddog64, Hyperwire_2.0, and JohnKrill

First off, this trailer is what makes no sense, the words, the scene, any ideas?

« Last edited by ddog64 on Jun 14th 2006 »
[b][color=red][center]
Fenix kicks *** for the sig and avy.
Roxora Posted at: 15:49 Jun14 2006 Post ID: 868291
Roxora
+
+
Hope I can post here...

I think in the secret cut scene...

***Possible Spoiler Warning***

The three characters may be past Keyblade Masters (Like before Sora's Time) Or They Might Be Sora, Kairi, and Riku. Or possibly New comers. It's hard to tell and it is very confusing. And I've heard the KH3 Isnt gonna be called KH3 but something else Maybe Keyblade Wars....

« Last edited by Roxora on Jun 14th 2006 »
ddog64 Posted at: 17:03 Jun14 2006 Post ID: 868394
ddog64
+
+
It's not Sora, Riku, and Kairi, but you may be on to something.
[b][color=red][center]
plazma storm Posted at: 17:11 Jun14 2006 Post ID: 868415
plazma storm
+
+
im thinking its probably

riku,sora and kairi cuz well look at the keyblades...and it would make sense i dotn think is t keyblades wars unless it someone new keybladers like a new enemy ,dont know for sure but thats might what it will eb or roxas,naminee and Rikus nobody!

Credits to me for this sig
U may use it if u want jsut give me credit.
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 20:23 Jun14 2006 Post ID: 868574
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What i dont understand is.. do u guys think it is kairis key blade or just kairi as the armered person? because the blade showm in the movie is king mickies.

"Some Day I will become someone...someone important and people will look up to me!" -Naruto
shadowoblivion Posted at: 20:27 Jun14 2006 Post ID: 868575
shadowoblivion
+
+
Or maybe instead of a person having a heartless and a nobody they have a chaser too. The same way a nobodies made a chasers made in the same process.

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
ddog64 Posted at: 02:02 Jun15 2006 Post ID: 868826
ddog64
+
+
We've already gone over that, none of that is right, these are brand new characters in the trailer, so its not Sora, Riku and Kairi.
[b][color=red][center]
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 10:56 Jun15 2006 Post ID: 869268
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
I've been thinking about something all night, Keyblade War, what does it mean? Is it a war of Keyblades or a war for Keyblades? If it a is war of Keyblades, my theory is that every ally of Sora's will have their own Keyblade that you can upgrade with all the keychains you collect. But if it's a war for the Keyblades, then the Chasers are our enemies.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
plazma storm Posted at: 17:05 Jun15 2006 Post ID: 869864
plazma storm
+
+
I GOT IT!i think...listen everyoen has a heartless and nobody and thats there chaser i bet ya,trust me and it keyblade wars i think you'll be fightign ur chaser and ull play as sora riku mickey ro kairi and fight the chasers

« Last edited by plazma storm on Jun 15th 2006 »

johnkrill Posted at: 17:44 Jun15 2006 Post ID: 869920
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
+
The problem is that we don't think Sora, Riku and Kairi are alive. Ddog is possitive it happened in the past.

I'll start from the top...

At the beginning, the secret Ansem reports roll by and some Japanese shows. I can't read it, but if somebody could, it could be useful.

We then see an unknown figure standing around. It's not Sora, Riku, or Kairi. It is possible that it is a rebel Chaser, a normal Chaser, a suviving Keyblade Warrior, or a civillian (not likely).

Another of the same kind as the first figure appears. The suit "it" is wearing indicates to me that "it" is a female. The same rumors apply for the first figure as this one.

*note* Since the first figure is carrying a Keyblade, I don't think it is on the dark side.

Next we see the Keyblades of Sora, Riku, and Mickey. These Keyblades probably belonged to different, unknown warriors. My hunch is that these three weapons were one of the only ones that survived through the war, and that is why they were passed on to the chosen weilders in the future.

Each figure pulls out one Keyblade from the ground. Then we are shown millions of Keyblades shaped to form the outline of an X. The name of this location is know, but I can't remember it.

The three figures then turn and see the outline of another. It seems to be a human, and may just as well be the Keyblade Master (of that time) and may be the main character of KH3. It's only a guess though.

Words begin to flash at this point.

"Master of Keyblade"- I went over this...

"The Lost Two"- Maybe two important warriors have been missing since the battle took place.

"Memory of Xehanort"- Another puzzler. Xehanort wasn't alive at this time, as we comfirmed. The only thing I can think of is maybe there are two Xehanorts. Definately unlikely.

"Chasers"- They can be anything. Most logical guess is that they are the enemies of the Keyblade Warriors.

"Keyblade War"- self-explanitory.

Then a little more Japanese before blacking out...

« Last edited by johnkrill on Jun 15th 2006 »

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 19:20 Jun15 2006 Post ID: 870076
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
This is good, but I came up with something today when I was bringing in the trash cans. Ansem the Wise said 3 elements are needed for life; A body, a soul, and a heart. Well we know what happens when the heart leaves, but what if the soul and heart leave? You get an empty shell, What it the Chasers are the heart and soul of a person taking on a form to find their true vessel again? Or the Vessel looking for their heart and soul? The must have some sort of soul to be able to weild the Keyblades. "A body chasing it's soul and heart. I shall call them 'Chasers'." I'd bet my Keyblade that Ansem knew about them, wrote reports and that quote will be in one of them.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Sera_reincarnate Posted at: 19:48 Jun15 2006 Post ID: 870115
Sera_reincarnate
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 15-Jun-2006 johnkrill said:The problem is that we don't think Sora, Riku and Kairi are alive. Ddog is possitive it happened in the past.

I'll start from the top...

At the beginning, the secret Ansem reports roll by and some Japanese shows. I can't read it, but if somebody could, it could be useful.

We then see an unknown figure standing around. It's not Sora, Riku, or Kairi. It is possible that it is a rebel Chaser, a normal Chaser, a suviving Keyblade Warrior, or a civillian (not likely).

Another of the same kind as the first figure appears. The suit "it" is wearing indicates to me that "it" is a female. The same rumors apply for the first figure as this one.

*note* Since the first figure is carrying a Keyblade, I don't think it is on the dark side.

Next we see the Keyblades of Sora, Riku, and Mickey. These Keyblades probably belonged to different, unknown warriors. My hunch is that these three weapons were one of the only ones that survived through the war, and that is why they were passed on to the chosen weilders in the future.

Each figure pulls out one Keyblade from the ground. Then we are shown millions of Keyblades shaped to form the outline of an X. The name of this location is know, but I can't remember it.

The three figures then turn and see the outline of another. It seems to be a human, and may just as well be the Keyblade Master (of that time) and may be the main character of KH3. It's only a guess though.

Words begin to flash at this point.

"Master of Keyblade"- I went over this...

"The Lost Two"- Maybe two important warriors have been missing since the battle took place.

"Memory of Xehanort"- Another puzzler. Xehanort wasn't alive at this time, as we comfirmed. The only thing I can think of is maybe there are two Xehanorts. Definately unlikely.

"Chasers"- They can be anything. Most logical guess is that they are the enemies of the Keyblade Warriors.

"Keyblade War"- self-explanitory.

Then a little more Japanese before blacking out...
that may not be true most likly this game will be in the futer because it talks about Xeanorth, the part about it all begining with sleep, Rikus blade would not be there in the past but the futer it would be. and i also belive the armored guys are good because they all had a keyblade in the begining.

"Some Day I will become someone...someone important and people will look up to me!" -Naruto
johnkrill Posted at: 07:20 Jun16 2006 Post ID: 870428
johnkrill
+
+
Hyper, I talk about that in my newly opened topic. Since the Nobody is the body, and the heartless is the heart, a Chaser COULD be the sould of a person. The problem with that theory is that it's repetitive for Square. I think they want to come up with new ideas.

As for Sera, the game could be in the future, but it's more likely in the past. The key word to hint that is "memory." And you do mention that Riku's keyblade wouldn't be there in the past. Do you honestly think he was the first person to recieve that Keyblade?

And Sera, the Keyblades are deceptive weapons. (talked about in my new topic) The keyblades, though thought to be good, were actually weapons of chaos and destruction. How the figure got the Keyblade could be explained simply by saying that he pulled it out of the ground.

« Last edited by johnkrill on Jun 16th 2006 »

plazma storm Posted at: 07:30 Jun16 2006 Post ID: 870432
plazma storm
+
+
hyperwire i agree fully with thats true i think thats it,square is abit repetitve though but oh well it'll eb the chasers of sora,riku,and kairi (cuz ones a girl) that seems right and i dont think its in the past dont know why jsut dotn but i thought of something else what if youre the chaser search for the soul and heart...O.o

johnkrill Posted at: 07:38 Jun16 2006 Post ID: 870437
johnkrill
+
+
It may SEEM like it's definately in the future, but you're pretty weak on justifying your choice.

« Last edited by johnkrill on Jun 16th 2006 »

shadowoblivion Posted at: 08:24 Jun16 2006 Post ID: 870469
shadowoblivion
+
+
Or the Keyblade war started in xenhorts sleep, because he thought of it.Remember that some of this stuff might not be apart in the game. Almost like The secret video in KH where they never had it show Kairi in the hula skirt watching the meteor fall.

Also this came to my mind. What if the scene happend right after the war. All those keyblades are of what's left of the fallen soldiers. Thing that dispeared was what was the last one to die. Then the shadowy figure is xenhort, and the three chasers and xenhort are the last ones left.

« Last edited by shadowoblivion on Jun 16th 2006 »

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
yian kut-ku4 Posted at: 10:16 Jun16 2006 Post ID: 870587
yian kut-ku4
Forum GuestMember
+
+
this is just a theorie but could the figure be xeahnort himself after he steeped through the door to darknessand he is either seeing the past or the furture and the x formation of the keyblades all around sora,riku,and kiaries keyblades could imply that there have been many keyblades and the 3 of them had to fight them to eliminate the dark keyblade weilders this could explain the words "keyblade war"
johnkrill Posted at: 16:49 Jun16 2006 Post ID: 871357
johnkrill
+
+
It's most likely not Xehanort himself. The whole war could be a memory, therefore none of it is happening at the time.

super sayian brolly Posted at: 01:01 Jun17 2006 Post ID: 871863
super sayian brolly
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i heard this somewhere but the name of kh3 was like ENDLESS SKY or somthing like that.

this may not be true but ive heard this like 3 tmes
Roxora Posted at: 11:10 Jun17 2006 Post ID: 872388
Roxora
+
+
OMG I got it. What if this Keyblade war happenend in the past (Before Sora's time) And the secret ending was from the past. And what if Mickey knows about it and just wont tell sora. Maybe Mickey said something about in that letter sent at the end of the game. Dunno. This all confuzles me so I'm out.
Displaying Page 1 of 35
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 33 | 34 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 347596

Post Top
Click to close