Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts

3 keyblades question

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

zieck Posted at: 14:28 Oct16 2004 Post ID: 6685
zieck
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i have a question there are 4 keyblades in the game riku's sora's mickey's and anti-sora's can you use riku's/mickey'/anti-sora's keyblade? and if so then tell me how

thank you,
blizzard Posted at: 23:35 Oct18 2004 Post ID: 7874
blizzard
+
+
You use the keyblade like a sword this goes for riku's sora's mickey's and anti-sora.
Swadersm Posted at: 11:05 Nov18 2004 Post ID: 25408
Swadersm
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I agree with blizard
cheat master99 Posted at: 18:02 Nov23 2004 Post ID: 30443
cheat master99
Forum GuestMember
+
+
so do I!
JDude2278 Posted at: 20:31 Nov29 2004 Post ID: 34360
JDude2278
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I don't think you can get all those keyblades.
I think you can only get the chains like the
Oathkeeper and the Pumpkinhead and stuff like that.
fastplayer Posted at: 17:55 Dec11 2004 Post ID: 39482
fastplayer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have seen many people saying that u cannot get those keys
kingdom farts Posted at: 17:21 Dec22 2004 Post ID: 43385
kingdom farts
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Actually you can get the keyblades.

For more information visit supercheats ps2 kingdom hearts user submitted cheats.
Sora meets Kairi,Kairi likes Sora,Sora likes Kairi,both age fourteen,6 years later...you know the rest.
Kisa_iz_Kute Posted at: 15:27 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48717
Kisa_iz_Kute
Forum GuestMember
+
+
HEY THIS IS OFF TOPIC i hope thats ok....but....anyone ever heard the jap version of the opening song??
Kisa_iz_Kute Posted at: 15:27 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48718
Kisa_iz_Kute
Forum GuestMember
+
+
u no simple and clean.......(in case u didnt no what i was talkin about or something......)
Master Hax Posted at: 20:55 Feb23 2005 Post ID: 79436
Master Hax
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I posted the way to get the three keyblades in supercheats, but I'll gladly do it for you too.

Hidden Keys:
The First of the hidden key is seen in Neverland. If you remember the fight with Antisora, you'd notice that he was fighting with a black version of the Kingdom Key. This weapon is called the Anti-Key. To aquire this weapon, unlock all of the chests in Neverland, Aquire all 12 of the hidden items from the clock tower, and defeat the Phantom at the clock tower. Return to Traverse Town and go to the Secret Waterway. Go to the mural with the picture of the moon to aquire the Anti-key. The Anti-key's stats are ATK: 10 STR: +8 MP: -1

The Second Hidden Key is seen in the Hollow Bastion. During your second fight with Riku, you'll see he's using a new Keyblade. To aquire this keyblade you must unlock every trinity in the game. There are 46 trinities total. And you must have sealed the Hollow Bastion. Go to the Secret Waterway and aproach the mural of the moon. You will then recieve the Lost Heart. The Lost Heart's stats are ATK: 11 STR: 9 MP: +1

The third and strongest key is only shown after you have beaten the game. When you beat Ansem for the final time, you see Micky holding a key that looks just like the kingdom key, except the gold and silver colors are reversed. The only way to get this key is to 100% the game. To do this, you must Lock all worlds, open all chests, unlock all trinities, Obtian all weapons, beat all bosses (hidden and regular), compleat all tasks in the 100 Acre Wood, and win every competition with your party, alone, and on time trial.

Now you just go to the mural of the moon and you will obtain this incredible weapon. The Final Key has the stats ATK: 13 STR: +10 MP: +3
GRaViToN Posted at: 21:16 Feb26 2005 Post ID: 81579
GRaViToN
Forum GuestMember
+
+
holy, those are some killer stats for that last one(+10MP omg)... speaking of stats, what are the untilamte weapons stats?
- "First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down."
GRaViToN Posted at: 21:21 Feb26 2005 Post ID: 81585
GRaViToN
Forum GuestMember
+
+
*spelling error* i ment to say ask about the ultimate(not untilamte) weapon's stats if u didn't figure that out. sorry i just try to type to fast.
- "First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down."
pimp6005 Posted at: 16:37 Mar14 2005 Post ID: 95380
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
all i remember is that it give you 2 mp and is huge
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
pimp6005 Posted at: 16:39 Mar14 2005 Post ID: 95382
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i dont think that ther r 4 other hidden key r they listed in the stradegy guide.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Keyblade Master Posted at: 15:32 Apr17 2005 Post ID: 134180
Keyblade Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
they aren't, believe me coz i got one, it only lists the chains up to ultimate weapon
Sigh, every forum I use turns into a war zone. I kinda miss this place. I might pop in every now and then, but there are so many scars already, I don't feel like I have a home here.

Keyblade Master: AKA Shinaka

April 2005- Feb 2007
KeybladeMaster Posted at: 19:22 May23 2005 Post ID: 172310
KeybladeMaster
Forum GuestMember
+
+
sorry to type ion a dead topic but, are those keyblades real??
-There are many worlds,
but they share the same sky--
one sky, one destiny...
pimp6005 Posted at: 20:14 May27 2005 Post ID: 178404
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Nope, someone has been trying to start a false rumor. They are in the game but you can not obtain them. It is ok as long as you do not bump up an old topic without a reason. Now topic closed.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 136200

Post Top
Click to close