Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Sims 2

cheat not working

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

LaughOutLoud Posted at: 05:05 Jul24 2006 Post ID: 942493
LaughOutLoud
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hello,
The cheat code intprop censorgridsize 0 cheat code does not seem to work while I am playing sims 2? This is supposed to make nude sims. Do I need to have a special shower, hot tub, or activity going on in order for it to work? I have attempted the code with the "I" capitalized just in case it is case-specific and I have even put a space between censor and gridsize once because someone told me to try that. I do not yet have any expansions for sims 2 but I heard someone say this does not work upon PC anyway. Can anyone tell me what am I doing wrong?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
my_ipod_and_i Posted at: 15:16 Aug12 2006 Post ID: 984726
my_ipod_and_i
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i dont know what it is wrong with it but try visiting the sims 2 cheats on this website to find out.
My ipod is awesome i listen to it it has green day panic! at the disco fall out boy simple plan and other kool stuff.
melodgurl33 Posted at: 08:48 Aug20 2006 Post ID: 1000443
melodgurl33
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yea im having trouble with that too! I tried all that also.
my_ipod_and_i Posted at: 15:06 Aug20 2006 Post ID: 1001140
my_ipod_and_i
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i think the people who created the sims 2 decided to get rid of that for some reason.i dont know why tho.it doesnt work for me either....
My ipod is awesome i listen to it it has green day panic! at the disco fall out boy simple plan and other kool stuff.
-Xx-coolcats-xX- Posted at: 14:09 Aug22 2006 Post ID: 1004136
-Xx-coolcats-xX-
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it doesnt work for me either but why do people say it's a cheat of it doesnt work! im also having trouble with the boolprop testingcheatsenabled true it does work but some1 said you can hold shift and drag the skills up tpo the top it used to work but it doesnt now i dnt know why can sombody help me there?
my_ipod_and_i Posted at: 13:34 Aug27 2006 Post ID: 1013735
my_ipod_and_i
Forum GuestMember
+
+
did you get an expansion pack?are you typing it in right? it is offically boolProp Testingcheatsenabled true
-Xx-coolcats-xX- Posted at: 07:45 Aug28 2006 Post ID: 1015480
-Xx-coolcats-xX-
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok, thnaks it works now that i tried it in the neighborhood view lol, but i thought i'd get academic probation in uni coz i had the required skills coz i dragged them to the top but the study bar doesnt expand for me to study and et it to the top but i do my assignments and term papers anyway and i get on the deans list lol. n yer i got an expansion pak but it works with that as wel i got sims 2 family fun stuff.
gamegal01 Posted at: 13:05 Sep01 2006 Post ID: 1022966
gamegal01
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The censor cheat used to work for me, but I have no clue hy it doesn't work! It could have been that I got expansion packs, but i don't know. And yes, you were supposed to use the boolprop cheat in teh neighborhood view for you to be able to drag up teh moods and skills.
"Why are we dying to live if we're just living to die?"

~gamegal01~
my_ipod_and_i Posted at: 20:55 Sep23 2006 Post ID: 1058624
my_ipod_and_i
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah the cheat obviously doesnt work...there are forum post everywhere about the same topic this is sad there should seriously bean administrator to help about this unreliable cheat
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close