Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Gran Turismo 4

Favourite car

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

samino Posted at: 14:53 Jul26 2006 Post ID: 946683
samino
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hello what is your favourite car mine is the dodge viper i havent unlocked any really good cars yet because i dont no which one to use for the beginner ff challenges. I have the mitsubishi gallant, Pontiac sunfire, Autobianchi and i have forgotten the last one i think its a golf something
Hey all WASSUP
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SKyLineR34 Posted at: 13:46 Sep02 2006 Post ID: 1025521
SKyLineR34
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Mine's is the Nissan Skyline.

www.forumsvibe.com/carscity/

[font=andes][size=20][color=yellow]Please join it needs members!! [/size][/font][/color]

Note: You may need to type it.
LTD Crown Victoria Posted at: 00:05 Sep04 2006 Post ID: 1028701
LTD Crown Victoria
+
+
My fave is my 62' buick special coupe with a 800+ horsepower V-8, with a mind blowing 850+ ft lbs. o' torque! I havent driven her yet, just finsihed upgrading her. (I have the third weight reduction, best clutches, superchargers, exaust, EVERYTHING!) She is my baby and she will school any other muscle at the track.
My other fave car is the 71' Charger Superbee, (planning to do get sometime soon!) or the 70' Superbird! I would love to be able to drive a 1959 Cadillac hearse by Superior Coaches, but I know that would never be put into the next gran turismo game, lol.
Oh and Samino, sell the Autobinachi! That car is a peive of crap! I still have my old pontiac sunfire GXP, which I beat the FF thing with. Its kinda crappy tho. I also have a powerful caddy cien!
My all-time favorite full-size sedan, the LTD Crown Victoria! This one's an 1989. Why don't they put good old beasties like these in the NFS games? Good ol' 390 Cleveland V8 power! Don't ya dig the flames?
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close