Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Halo 2

Halo 2 Secrets

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
kidmonkey148 Posted at: 17:17 Oct18 2004 Post ID: 7536
kidmonkey148
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I have pictures of Halo 2 Secrets.If any of you guys are interested Mail me at [email protected] or post it here at this forum.Here is a list, A secret character found in the Story mode, Pictures of hunters that prove they are in Halo 2, Halo 2 secret Gametype, another Halo in Halo 2, and the new Halo 2 Health Meter with no small Health Bars.Thanks.PS:The health meter is better without the Health Bars because as soon as your sheild is down and u go regenerate your sheild, you wont need to find a health pack in order to finish the level.
Send me a clan inv and ill add you. My accounts are Kidmonkey148, Kidm0nkey148, LL SyN KM148 LL, and OMGITSKidmonkey.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Demon Slayer Posted at: 23:14 Nov02 2004 Post ID: 15494
Demon Slayer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
In Halo 2 you can use the plasma sword, the warthogs look cooler, their are about a dozen new weapons, and you can carry two at a time. Of course their are going to be hunters in Halo 2, but a bigger, new alien called a Brute is going to make the hunter look like a Grunt. The new multiplayer mode is called Assault. Its where you try to put a bomb in the other teams base. Its going to be awsome. I havent heard anything about the health system bieng any different though. Their is another Halo in the second game. I believe their is more than two Halo's out their. That could be just a rumor though. On emore thing. I bet you all didnt know that Master Cheif's real name is John.
spartan_14 Posted at: 06:42 Nov07 2004 Post ID: 18364
spartan_14
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how do you know that master chiefs name is john
earth is doomed! doomed! i tell you, doomed!
[wD] Hawk Posted at: 03:50 Nov08 2004 Post ID: 19004
[wD] Hawk
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Master Cheifs real name is John and i found that out by reading the books, There is no health bar but it is just a shield bar and the shield is stronger, there are two new gametypes Assault and Headhunter and I know wat happens at the end of Halo 2 and i know wat happens during the campaign.
spartan_14 Posted at: 04:56 Nov08 2004 Post ID: 19007
spartan_14
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well what happens in the campaign?
xboxguy334 Posted at: 10:00 Nov09 2004 Post ID: 19468
xboxguy334
Forum GuestMember
+
+
tell me what happens at the end!
halo mad Posted at: 11:16 Nov09 2004 Post ID: 19471
halo mad
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah
Cortana2640 Posted at: 20:29 Nov09 2004 Post ID: 20144
Cortana2640
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No xbox find out for yourself and buy it. i havent even beat it yet..
Cortana2640 Posted at: 20:30 Nov09 2004 Post ID: 20146
Cortana2640
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Im on the flood they annoying. Realllllyyy Annoying
halo mad Posted at: 10:48 Nov10 2004 Post ID: 20326
halo mad
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im gettin it tomoz
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
trevor_g Posted at: 14:59 Nov10 2004 Post ID: 20613
trevor_g
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The new character you said was in the story mode, what is it, is it the Orbiter?
spartan_14 Posted at: 16:22 Nov10 2004 Post ID: 20671
spartan_14
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i've beat the game and the end is **** because cortana gets captured by this giant flood monster and there are 7 halo planets
LeaveMeAlone Posted at: 18:20 Nov13 2004 Post ID: 22729
LeaveMeAlone
Forum GuestMember
+
+
halo 2 like sucks......we waited 4 nuthin. me and my bro beat it in 2 days and it was, .....i dunno. like, unsatifying, u kno?? i mean, we didn't destroy a halo OR the covanant home world. and we didn't play MC enough. it was just disapointing......
Chris666911 Posted at: 18:38 Nov14 2004 Post ID: 23499
Chris666911
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I've been playing halo number 1 and I could not find a single cheat that's saying anything about having all weapons with infinite ammo or getting invincibility I've been searching everywhere for those cheats if anyone has that cheat for halo it has to be a working cheat not a fake one and if anyone has that working cheat email me at [email protected]'ve heard about that halo 2 comming out I would also like to see a cheat for that one too,I don't have it yet but I'm planning on getting it for this Christmas.If someone says halo is awesome or is a sic game prove it find a working cheat code that gives all weapons,unlimited ammo,or invincibility.
squirrl Posted at: 19:44 Nov16 2004 Post ID: 24492
squirrl
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 08-Nov-2004 [wD] Hawk said:Master Cheifs real name is John and i found that out by reading the books, There is no health bar but it is just a shield bar and the shield is stronger, there are two new gametypes Assault and Headhunter and I know wat happens at the end of Halo 2 and i know wat happens during the campaign.
John 117
squirrl Posted at: 19:46 Nov16 2004 Post ID: 24493
squirrl
Forum GuestMember
+
+
No Cheats
spartan_14 Posted at: 05:11 Nov18 2004 Post ID: 25380
spartan_14
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i beat halo 2 in 8 hours anyone else do better?
spartan_14 Posted at: 05:59 Nov19 2004 Post ID: 26429
spartan_14
Forum GuestMember
+
+
guess not.
kidmonkey148 Posted at: 20:32 Nov21 2004 Post ID: 28928
kidmonkey148
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Too all:
Ok...Im tired of the people who are against Halo 2.There is no unlimited ammo cheats because that would not make the game fun.I would get so bored.Halo 2 is not long when you beat it on EASY.Maybe if you tried to play it on Heroic or Legendary you may have some fun!I doubt you beat it in 8 hours when the entire game has about 8 hours of cinimatics.You can not just asume that halo and halo 2 are bad games just because they do not have any cheats.But so what.Having fun blowing up Covenant with grenades, rockets, and a whole crap lode of ammo while driving vehicles hoping to splatter your oppponents is good enough for me.Unless your one of those people who rather play those boring games with the characters non controlable and bad graphics.Halo and Halo 2 have great graphics.Have you stopped to look at the sceenery?Halo 2 did not end because a Halo 3 is coming out.Ever think that maybe they made Halo 2 for the Story and if you payed attention to it you'd have fun.There are 5 other Halo rings after the 2 you destroyed in Halo 1 and Halo 2.Look in the Halo 2 Hints for my list of Characters and how to defeat them.
Send me a clan inv and ill add you. My accounts are Kidmonkey148, Kidm0nkey148, LL SyN KM148 LL, and OMGITSKidmonkey.
kidmonkey148 Posted at: 20:35 Nov21 2004 Post ID: 28929
kidmonkey148
Forum GuestMember
+
+
PS: I believe that they may ship Halo 3 sometime in December.I believe this because if you look on how long it took Bungie to make Halo 2 they had enough time to make another Game.This is just a guess so it may be true it may not.
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close