Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Tekken 5

Who's the best and why?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Shnizzle Posted at: 17:29 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97494
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
everyone likes a certain character, except Bruce no one likes Bruce,

jkjk anyhoo who's the best and why? my personal favorites are Christie and Hwoarang

anyone else?
Which is worse? Being hole-punched to death or being eaten alive by the cast of "Friends"?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pimp6005 Posted at: 17:55 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97523
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yo i think u and me are the only ones who actually go to this forum cuz this game is brand new anyway marshall law is the best.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
Z Warrior Posted at: 19:54 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97689
Z Warrior
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have 3, Hwoarang and Eddy and Christie. I really like Eddy's and Christie's martial art styles. For people that do not know the style it is called Capoera.
Peter (when he's hungover): This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. (Flashback to childhood, standing in front of dinosaur skeletons.)
Peter (as a child): Why did all the dinosaurs die?
Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night.
Shnizzle Posted at: 13:43 Mar17 2005 Post ID: 98700
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think its spelled capoeira, when i said Christie, its implied that i like Eddy too,
I've beaten every tekken game with every character and i am the shizz with Eddy and Hwoarang

Victory is mine!
Which is worse? Being hole-punched to death or being eaten alive by the cast of "Friends"?
Jin Master Posted at: 04:32 Mar19 2005 Post ID: 100483
Jin Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have 5 personal favourite characters. They are Jin and Devil Jin (My most favourites), Kazuya, Heihachi and Hwoarang. Try me if I'm using any of these characters (if you get the chance to.) You're just end up humiliating yourselves.

Victory is mine. I can smell it in the air (or is it your socks) Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp6005 Posted at: 18:56 Mar19 2005 Post ID: 101041
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my top 5 are

1) law
2)hwowrong
3)jin
4)kazuya
5)ling xiouyu
I am good with christe and eddy and christe is really hot but I dont like them because they are really easy to control.
Lets live together, I don't know how long it will last, but it doesn't have to be for show, together, till death do us part. - Kenshin "Shinta" Himura - Rurouni Kenshin
SS5 vageto Posted at: 19:08 Mar19 2005 Post ID: 101064
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i like:

1)shiny zapdos
2)bleepman
3)log
4)XxblizakenxX
5)team leader KA

even thought to out of five don't like me and you probably don't know them because they are from the pokemon forums.(oh no this is a tekken forum darn please disreguird this message)
Yawn - what is there to say?
Z Warrior Posted at: 19:42 Mar19 2005 Post ID: 101122
Z Warrior
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 17-Mar-2005 Shnizzle said:I think its spelled capoeira, when i said Christie, its implied that i like Eddy too,
I've beaten every tekken game with every character and i am the shizz with Eddy and Hwoarang

Victory is mine!
Did you get the "Victory is Mine" idea form my Avatar?
Peter (when he's hungover): This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. (Flashback to childhood, standing in front of dinosaur skeletons.)
Peter (as a child): Why did all the dinosaurs die?
Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night.
Shnizzle Posted at: 18:43 Mar20 2005 Post ID: 102568
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
duh, i've also seen all the family guy episodes (on dvd)

i don't see how you guys can like fighting with Jin, his kicks are slow and weak and don't have any reach, but Devil Jin uses the mishima style and is better
pimp6005 Posted at: 20:49 Mar23 2005 Post ID: 106045
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Why does he use mishima style I thought he quit that cuz he hated anything doing with the mishimas, and anyway since he knows mishima style again does he do that spinning upper cut thing.
Shnizzle Posted at: 16:58 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 108485
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
HEEEEAAAHHHLL YEEEAAH

'twas fun, anyhoo yeah he does you should definetley get the game as soon as possible, about 5 days ago I beat the game with Panda and realized I had beaten it with every character and there is still stuff to do in the game,
with the other games once you beat them with every character there wasn't much to do but in this there is, its a great addition
master_tekken Posted at: 18:38 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 108600
master_tekken
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Jin is pretty bad after Tekken Tag which i personlly think is by far the best of the series. Law is the best character, Heihachi close behind with kazuya and deviljin. And by the way Bruce is actually very good if you know how to use him;)
"Please, come again... when I'm not working."
pimp6005 Posted at: 20:10 Mar25 2005 Post ID: 108679
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ah another person who dind law the best i completely mastered him in 4. i absolutely kick all *ss with law, I wish they made tekken an online game.
master_tekken Posted at: 04:28 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 108867
master_tekken
Forum GuestMember
+
+
online would be awesome but it'd be too easy for mei'm too good lol.
nah jokes, although i know a guy that probably would be too good, he plays as xiaoyu and got 19 wins at our arcade :/
"Please, come again... when I'm not working."
pimp6005 Posted at: 15:05 Mar26 2005 Post ID: 109302
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
xioyu is like the best, but way to hard to control, I have tried and am still working on it. my record is 16 wins with law.
Shnizzle Posted at: 13:23 Mar27 2005 Post ID: 110291
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
16 wins in arcade or survival or what? I'm confused, but online would be SABKA (sick @$$ bi*** kickin' @$$) you could fight anyone in the world with the game and make a name for yourself. It would be awesome, we could challenge each other and see who, amongst us, is the best. Would that not be sweet?
pimp6005 Posted at: 18:15 Mar30 2005 Post ID: 114305
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I meant in survival but do you think they will make an online tekken.
Shnizzle Posted at: 15:49 Mar31 2005 Post ID: 115763
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
16 wins, nice, anyhoo I don't think they'll make an online tekken it would be hard to create and I think it would have come with tekken 5-- as a mode something like "play online" and if you had an online hookup you could play, I don't think they would market it as a seperate game, but it would still be awesome.
pimp6005 Posted at: 18:58 Mar31 2005 Post ID: 115964
pimp6005
Forum GuestMember
+
+
if they release another tekken it could have a play online feature.
Shnizzle Posted at: 16:21 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 117111
Shnizzle
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah maybe, but this game seems a lot like it would be the end, you know? Many of the story lines seem to end here, especially the Mishima story lines, but if they do make another, the boss at the end of story mode would probably be super Devil Jin (watch his ending, you know how he absorbes Jinpachi's power and becomes super strong, thats super Devil Jin)

P.S. what state do you live in?
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close