Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

SOUTH PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Next
iknowalot Posted: 01:45 Mar19 2005 Post ID: 100378
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
I love South Park way too much to not start a topic about it. (the whole 7th season sucked and so did the "Do The Handicapped Go To Hell" and "Probably" episodes, but every other episode is hilarious! I've seen them all.):
Taken from Episode 2-01 "Not Without My Anus":

Terrance: "Wow, Scott really does hate us, huh Phillip?"
Phillip: "Yeah, perhaps he's homophobic."
(TERRANCE THINKS)
Terrance: "But we're not gay, Phillip."
Phillip: "We're not?"

What are your favorite episodes? I'll decide mine next time I'm on.
South Park, Charmed, Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel, Tru Calling, Family Guy, TrippingTheRift, FreeForAll, Futurama, Jackass, Lost, That 70's Show, Celebrity Deathmatch
iknowalot Posted: 15:50 Mar19 2005 Post ID: 100851
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
Does ANYONE on this site like South Park?
South Park, Charmed, Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel, Tru Calling, Family Guy, TrippingTheRift, FreeForAll, Futurama, Jackass, Lost, That 70's Show, Celebrity Deathmatch
Z Warrior Posted: 16:07 Mar19 2005 Post ID: 100861
Z Warrior
Forum GuestMember
+
I DO!!!!
Peter (when he's hungover): This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. (Flashback to childhood, standing in front of dinosaur skeletons.)
Peter (as a child): Why did all the dinosaurs die?
Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night.
iknowalot Posted: 16:09 Mar19 2005 Post ID: 100863
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
What are your favorite episodes? I'm still deciding what I should put for my number 5.
iknowalot Posted: 16:14 Mar19 2005 Post ID: 100865
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
Here's what I'll say:

1.) "Spontaneous Combustion"
2.) "Cartman Gets An Anal Probe" (they're very first 30-minute Comedy Central episode, including commercials)
3.) All Christmas and Halloween episodes (those are all hillarious)
4.) "The Lord of the Rings: The Return of The Two Towers" episode (or something like that)
5.) "Towelie" (I couldn't decide which episode to put for #5, so I just put down the episode with my favorite character)
iknowalot Posted: 17:10 Mar19 2005 Post ID: 100954
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
Here are some quotes from an episode I forgot what it was called:

Mayor: "Officer Barbrady, figure out a way to get rid of these."

Officer Barbrady: "Yes, mayor. I will get right on that, with thinking."

Mayor: (starts talking about something with security)

5 minutes later...

Officer Barbrady: "Hey, mayor, I thought of something. Oh no, wait, that's subtraction."
iknowalot Posted: 19:15 Mar20 2005 Post ID: 102615
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
I figured no one else would post here.
jcd Posted: 19:24 Mar20 2005 Post ID: 102627
jcd
+
i luv south park so duz my cuz tammy
iknowalot Posted: 19:32 Mar20 2005 Post ID: 102641
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
what are your favorite episodes?
jcd Posted: 19:34 Mar20 2005 Post ID: 102645
jcd
+
i dunno what they are called ill try

5alien cow invasion
4cartmen gets sent to fat camp
3cartmen gets really fat
2towelie
1chinpokemon
iknowalot Posted: 19:39 Mar20 2005 Post ID: 102649
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
Here are the titles of the episodes you chose:
5: "Cartman Gets An Anal Probe"
4: "Fat Camp"
3: (forgot what it was called, but I remember the episode)
2: "Towelie"
1: "Chinpokemon"
GuitarPlayerx930 Posted: 20:24 Mar20 2005 Post ID: 102673
GuitarPlayerx930
Forum GuestMember
+
wow you guys really like southpark

anyway i like the one where cartman gets the new binder and it tries to take over the world and rosey odonnel get eaten by it!
http://s9.invisionfree.com/GuitarPlayerx930/index.php?act=idx <-MY FORUMS! JOIN TODAY!THERE ARE MOD SPATS AVAILABLE WHEN THERE ARE MORE MEMBERS!
iknowalot Posted: 21:27 Mar20 2005 Post ID: 102697
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
^"Trapper Keeper" episode
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted: 21:55 Mar21 2005 Post ID: 103780
Hyperwire_2.0
+
I'm not allowed to watch it, but that dosen't stop me!
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
iknowalot Posted: 23:27 Mar21 2005 Post ID: 103821
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
I've been watching it since it started, I think '97, or maybe it was '96. There's all these people that just recently started watching the new episodes of South Park who like all of the wrong episodes (and tell other people the most un-funniest episodes), they haven't seen the "real" episodes.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted: 20:00 Mar22 2005 Post ID: 104747
Hyperwire_2.0
+
Its stupid that Kenny donesn't die so often anymore, its like every five episodes or so
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted: 20:30 Mar22 2005 Post ID: 104797
Hyperwire_2.0
+
On 21-Mar-2005 iknowalot said:I've been watching it since it started, I think '97, or maybe it was '96. There's all these people that just recently started watching the new episodes of South Park who like all of the wrong episodes (and tell other people the most un-funniest episodes), they haven't seen the "real" episodes.
Have you seen the one where they have that meter for how many times the said "sh*t" with out censoring?
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
iknowalot Posted: 20:37 Mar22 2005 Post ID: 104810
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
Yes, I have seen every one except for the following episodes:

"Pip", "Jared Has Aides", "Death", and "Are You There, God? It's Me, Jesus".
iknowalot Posted: 20:42 Mar22 2005 Post ID: 104818
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Mar-2005 Hyperwire_2.0 said:Its stupid that Kenny donesn't die so often anymore, its like every five episodes or so
Have you seen the "Walmart" episode (a new one from the 8th season)? Kenny just mysteriously dissapears in that episode. It doesn't show how he dies, he just mysteriously dissapears.

One minute they show the boys together, and the next minute they go on to to Wal-Mart being destroyed (and farting), then they go back to a scene with the boys, and Kenny wasn't there anymore.
iknowalot Posted: 21:34 Mar22 2005 Post ID: 104853
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
"The Wacky M****tation Adventure" was also a hilarious episode. (I bleeped some of the word out just in case)
Displaying Page 1 of 9
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 7 | 8 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close