Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Sapphire

FAQ- Updated for your veiwing pleasure. ^^

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ShadowGX Posted at: 14:36 Aug23 2006 Post ID: 1005889
ShadowGX
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Q: How do you get Mew?
A: Get the ticket/ Old Sea map from a Nintendo event, which you will have a hard finding, or get a cheat device. And no those events ARE NOT on the games.

Q: What about the other legendaries? Deoxys, Jirachi, Lugia, and Ho-oh.
A: Again tickets or cheats. For god's sake just use a cheat device. It saves valuable time and cash.

Q: What's the best cheat device?
A: Personally, I like AR 'cause it hasn't deleted my games at all and I had a hell of a time with my Game Shark. You could also go with a Code Breaker but those aren't as common for good codes.

Q: Where do I get those at?
A: ...

Q: How and when do I get Latias/ Latios?
A: Sapphire gets you Latios an' Ruby gets you Latias after you beat the Elite 4 in a random battle.

Q: How do I get the other one?
A: Got to Southern Island with another ticket and the other one should be there. Cheats are easier.

Q: If I get a cheat device, where do I get codes?
A: Sections of this site or pre-loaded codes. You could also Google search codes. There is also some recommendations in the user manual.

Q: How can I get all 9 starters?
A: Some can be traded. Cyndaquil, Chikorita and Totodile can be obtained through Colluseum, completing the Emerald/ Ruby/ Sapphire Pokedex, and cheats. The rest can be traded from Fire Red/ Leaf Green or Ruby/ Sapphire/ Emerald.

Q: Can I trade from older games?
A: NO!

Q: Who's the best starter?
A: Well who's the best singer?

Q: What's the best type of Pokemon?
A: Well, who's the prettiest/ handsomest person in the world?

Q: Why did you answer those questions like that?
A: 'Cause that's pretty much what you're askin' except with different scenarios. It depends on how you battle and what your tastes are.

Q: Which game should I get?
A: Get this one. Wait, get that one. No, don't get any. Better yet, get them all.

Q: What's so different about Emerald compared to Ruby/ Sapphire? Is it worth it?
A: Battle Frontier, Pokemon animations, you can get Kyogre and Groudon, stars Rayquaza, doesn't have a counter part. I'd say it's worth it, but I skipped Ruby/ Sapphire an' went straight to Emerald.

Q: Does anything happen when you get all the Pokemon in the Pokedex?
A: You get a certificate from some guy. You can also choose from one of the Johto starters; Cyndaquil, Chikorita, or Totodile.

Q: What can you do after you beat the game?
A: Nothin' but trainin' and boredom.

Q: When does Diamond/ Pearl come out?
A: You're in the wrong forum. GO TO DIAMOND.

Q: What do you do to get the legendary dogs?
A: Trade from Fire Red/ Leaf Green. Not availiable on Emerald/ Ruby/ Sapphire.

Q: What is an E-Reader and how do I use it on the Altering Caves?
A: An E-Reader is a card swippy thing that you can use somehow to get certain monsters, besides Zubat, in the cave.

Q: Can you rate my team real quick?
Magikarp: Lv. 210
Charizard: Lv. 255
Mewtwo: Lv. 199
A: 1. Post the movesets.
2. Stop bein' stupid an' post not-so-screwed-up monsters.

Q: How come everyone here seems to be so crabby?
A: People like you who ask stupid questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over... etc. Read other posts and questions befroe you post or submitt your stuff and maybe people will be less, upset shall I say.

~SGX

« Last edited by ShadowGX on Jan 21st 2007 »
Baby I like it.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 247428

Post Top
Click to close