Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Kingdom Hearts II

Upcoming KH games!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
johnkrill Posted at: 17:54 Sep23 2006 Post ID: 1058098
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
+
There are too many topics supplying info about KH games (excluding KH3). I thought I'd put all of the info of KH2: Final Mix, and CoM for the PS2 in one topic to keep the forums tidy. I'll add info as we go.

Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix

All this info has been provided by the wonderful KHinsider.com, go there for more info, :]

KH2: FM ~
-It'll have extra cutscenes, added features, and it will use the North American game so, it'll have English voice acting!
-The game is set for a Spring 2007 release
-There's a plus sign on the title, so it's more than a special edition!
-There's some goods at TGS for the game. [That, or just KH in general]
-More story on Roxas
-Square isn't mentioning if the game is coming out in North America and Europe or not.
Trailer Tidbits
-A WHOLE lot of Roxas scenes. The trailer basically has just Roxas scenes
-Axel and Roxas talk about hearts
-Namin� is at the Twilight Town Train Station
-Roxas and Axel shown eating a sea-salt ice cream
-Riku changes to finally beat Roxas
-An Organization member tells Roxas or Sora that they're too young to have the keyblade
-Roxas gains his name from Xemnas
-The new cutscenes are both in English and in Japanese [This leaves an INSANE hint of a possible English KH2:FM]

Supplied by Ddog64

CoM FOR PS2
http://www.khinsider.com/scans/comremakevjump.jpg
http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/160799841.shtml

« Last edited by johnkrill on Sep 23rd 2006 »

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
ddog64 Posted at: 17:39 Sep29 2006 Post ID: 1066479
ddog64
Post Likes: 0
+
+
More Info, man!

-Worked on by the original Kingdom Hearts Team.
-Will include additional Organization XIII battles. (We are hoping it is Roxas!) One additional battle will apparently be heartbreaking.
-Will have a new difficulty mode! (A step above Proud Mode!)
-Possibly a new form.
-New Enemies!
-A New Optional Boss tougher then Sephiroth!
[b][color=red][center]
Fenix kicks *** for the sig and avy.
shadowoblivion Posted at: 17:25 Oct07 2006 Post ID: 1078755
shadowoblivion
+
+
What could be tougher than Sepiroth!?! And what do you mean by:

-Will include additional Organization XIII battles. (We are hoping it is Roxas!) One additional battle will apparently be heartbreaking.

Are they going to have more battles with Demyx, and all of them?

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
ddog64 Posted at: 12:43 Oct08 2006 Post ID: 1079885
ddog64
+
+
I just give the info, I have NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS, my guess is that scene where Sora fights Roxas is now a playable battle, smething that would be heartbreaking would probably be:

A. Riku(Ansemized) vs. Roxas
B. Sora vs. Axel
C. Roxas vs. Axel (Redone)

That's all I can think of.

Also, here's some info that is merely rumored on KHRe: CoM, it is merely rumored so don't think that it will be true:

- There is a new world in COM that can only be accessed with a Cleared game Saved.
- The World isn't anything special however there are doors marked from Number 1-13
- Doors 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, and 13 are opened once you have Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Cleared Data.
- Doors 4, 5, 6, 11, and 12 are opened once Chain of Memories is completed.
- Just as the numbers suggested, when you enter the door you are taken to a dungeon, and the Organization Member number that corresponds to the door will appear for a boss battle.
- Each Dungeon will have that member's nobody as enemies.
- The Element of the Member, is what the element of the Dungeon will be. (Example if you go to face Demyx, the area will be that of water attribute).
- Once you defeat all the members, the final door opens which is labeled as "1" it's said you can fight against the Final Mix Version of Xemnas in Kingdom Hearts I.
- All the Organization Members are refightable once you leave the world map.

« Last edited by ddog64 on Oct 8th 2006 »
[b][color=red][center]
shadowoblivion Posted at: 13:22 Oct08 2006 Post ID: 1079928
shadowoblivion
+
+
Huh, that's interesting, and I havesomething else to ask. How are they going to Sora's young voice? It's going to be hard for Haley Joel Osment to do Sora's kh voice again.

ansemthewise Posted at: 21:56 Oct11 2006 Post ID: 1084261
ansemthewise
+
+
When does KH: FM come out?! I wnat to know. And is it for sure certain that its coming out in the U.S cause i really want this game. ALl this info is overwelming adn im getting really exicted.

Join Beyond the Kingdom Key! NOW!!!http://teams.supercheats.co...ngdomkey
shadowoblivion Posted at: 16:08 Oct13 2006 Post ID: 1085729
shadowoblivion
+
+
Yes it is, I don't know where I saw the info at, but I know for certain.

ddog64 Posted at: 23:41 Oct13 2006 Post ID: 1086567
ddog64
+
+
You don't know that, it might not be. Also, the issue of Sora and Riku's voice is undecided, we may have to settle for a subbed game.
[b][color=red][center]
johnkrill Posted at: 08:40 Oct14 2006 Post ID: 1086783
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
+
That's not good enough though.

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
DROZZ Posted at: 10:33 Oct20 2006 Post ID: 1097836
DROZZ
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ummm, hey is it just me or did anyone else notice the kh: final mix excerpts pge, next to the khre: CoM excerpts page, owning a pic of a guy in armor(like from the secret movie) with like hlf of his helmet missing......he kida looks like sora from the half of his face uncovered
Image removed — height exceeds 200 pixels and width exceeds 500 pixels — Cross Stinger...TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY...
Murak Posted at: 01:31 Oct23 2006 Post ID: 1104302
Murak
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Well, I saw that as well, I also noticed in the origional Kh2, he picked up the Kingdom Key, so it's probably Sora.
shadowoblivion Posted at: 16:08 Oct23 2006 Post ID: 1105393
shadowoblivion
+
+
And the girl looking armor guy, picked up Riku's blade.

KOG Posted at: 20:10 Oct28 2006 Post ID: 1115882
KOG
+
+
The people in the armor are indeed new characters scheduled to be revealed on Kingdom Hearts 3 coming out late 2008-early 2009. As soon as I get info on them, I'll let you guys know.
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
ansemthewise Posted at: 13:10 Oct29 2006 Post ID: 1117293
ansemthewise
+
+
2008-09?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I refuse to last that long. i'll go to square enix HQ then i'll demand to meat the progect manager for KH3! after i find him i''l force him to give me a prototype adn i'll put little tazers on them so i can shock them when i dont fell their working hard enough. and when the game comes out if its not good enough to my standards ill go their again and throw the game at him and ruin all the games that havent came out yet. Then the cops will come and try to arrest me, but i wont let them, i'll fight off every one of them with my super powers... ( Skylar goes into state of inmagination thinking of diabolical plan to get square to make the game sooner.) But yeah i dont really want to wait that long.

DROZZ Posted at: 16:00 Oct29 2006 Post ID: 1117576
DROZZ
Forum GuestMember
+
+
skylar...dude...man you are timid, so what im trying to say is chill out man we'll be able to play some new kh in the mean time...like the revised edition of KH CoM or KH FM....you kno
Image removed — height exceeds 200 pixels and width exceeds 500 pixels — Cross Stinger...TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY...
KOG Posted at: 16:08 Oct29 2006 Post ID: 1117609
KOG
+
+
On 29-Oct-2006 ansemthewise said:2008-09?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I refuse to last that long. i'll go to square enix HQ then i'll demand to meat the progect manager for KH3! after i find him i''l force him to give me a prototype adn i'll put little tazers on them so i can shock them when i dont fell their working hard enough. and when the game comes out if its not good enough to my standards ill go their again and throw the game at him and ruin all the games that havent came out yet. Then the cops will come and try to arrest me, but i wont let them, i'll fight off every one of them with my super powers... ( Skylar goes into state of inmagination thinking of diabolical plan to get square to make the game sooner.) But yeah i dont really want to wait that long.
lol. Yeah, I'm afraid so. Don't worry though. I'm sure Square Enix will keep us entertained with something else. Perhaps the Kingdom Hearts: CoM on PS2 or the Final Mix.
vvv credit to .Impact.

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
littlesquadrpm Posted at: 16:13 Oct29 2006 Post ID: 1117629
littlesquadrpm
+
+
ok cause i did not want to wait that long etiher

and is that mr. king of games there i thought it was kog like donkey kong

"Never underestimate the power of the scouts code "
KOG Posted at: 15:24 Oct30 2006 Post ID: 1118661
KOG
+
+
Yeah it's me. Mr. King of Games. My other accounted got banned for a past mistake, I'm using this one for now.

Back on topic, lol.
vvv credit to .Impact.

ansemthewise Posted at: 16:25 Oct30 2006 Post ID: 1118753
ansemthewise
+
+
Drozz im just joking. i can wait that long but i do agree with The king when he says he hopes they hold us over with FM or something like that.

shadowoblivion Posted at: 16:29 Oct30 2006 Post ID: 1118760
shadowoblivion
+
+
Wow king, you probably don't remember me. I was joined right when you got banned. But hey, back on topic. um, we already know what one of them looks like, By face.

Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 136734

Post Top
Click to close