Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

FF: The Bondage Chaos

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Cloud_Strife123 Posted: 19:32 Oct05 2006 Post ID: 1075797
Cloud_Strife123
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Warning: This story may contain some strong language and detailed description of violence and gore.

Prologue: Where It All Begins?.

? Do you think she knows??
? I highly doubt it.?
A light was turned on in the old mansion.
? We shouldn?t be careless Cody.?
? Who cares? If anyone comes to check, we can take care of them, the body and any noise that occurs.?
? Anyway?. she could pose a problem. And the boy too.?
? They do have a unique power. But we can always introduce them to the other world early?.. There is no way they?ll survive.?
? We could try to recruit them. They?ll never know what side we?re on.?
? How about we ask first, and if denied we send them to the other world??
? Yes, but what about the disappearances of two children??
? We could send the prototypes?.? Cody didn't see what it mattered. He knew of the childish police and forensics that this world contained. They were barely in their infancy. He knew that Krator was well overestimating them. He had noticed the fact that the scar on Krator's face began to pulse.
? Cody, you and I both know that the prototypes are horrible imitators and are still in production! And if the locals were smart enough to take her to the doctor, they could find out about Sedina!? Once again Cody noticed the overestimation of earthling technology.
? What if we just sent in a recruit to pretend to kill them, take the heat, and transport himself back to Sedina??
? It would still cause a disturbance that a man was put in jail and disappeared without a trace of escape.?
What the hell would it matter, Cody thought, This bullshit world doesn?t matter. The Resistance couldn?t do a damn thing about it.
?Now?back to the point. We now officially own three-fourths of Sedina and I?m not about to give that up. The Resistance is building up armies. Their soldiers are taking three to every one of ours. We have only numbers to fight this war. Eventually they will win. But while they fight our pawns on their ground, our prototypes are in production. We will eventually have the upper hand?.But I?m open to suggestions Cody.?
? The fact that our prototypes will at this rate take 10 years to make them fully functional doesn?t make it any better. The ones we have now are stupid, non-combatant, and as you say ?horrible imitators?. I know their personality programs aren?t especially great, but we have plenty of resources. We do have the time to finish The Resistance off. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that our soldiers fight without a purpose. They are just tools of war and they know it. We need to give them a purpose. The Resistance?s soldiers fight for freedom. It?s perfect. It fuels their strength like a match to gasoline. We need that kind of purpose.?
? Purpose like that doesn?t come without a steep price. In order to get that we?d have to be LOSING.... Cody.?
? If their was only a way to fool our soldiers without having to be losing.?
" And we know that there isn't a way." Cody's rage began to build. He knew that Krator was just trying to come up with reasons to not make it look like he was losing the war. He saw it as weakness. But it didn't matter as long as they were actually winning. ? I hate to interrupt your VERY sensible speech Cody, but it looks like two kids have decided to crash our little tea party here.?

« Last edited by Cloud_Strife123 on Oct 6th 2006 »

Read my fiction: The Bondage Chaos
Seos san Nekros Posted: 02:28 Oct06 2006 Post ID: 1076125
Seos san Nekros
+
Pretty good. Not fantastic, but it had potential and I'm looking forward to seeing more. Although I did notice a little lack of consistency.

?Purpose like that doesn?t come without a steep price. In order to get that we?d have to be LOSING.... Cody.?

^ that is correct. but in many places you have spaces between the quotes and the quotation marks, as seen in the following:

? If their was only a way to fool our soldiers without having to be losing.?

Of ocurse thats nothing major, just thought I'd point it out.
[center]
[color=silver]
Thanks to V-Gamer for awesome sig and avy.
[url=http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/SeossanNekros/][color=silver]Gifts and such. Thanks guys. =D[/url]
[url=http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=97843][size=13][color=silver]Short Story - Haunted[/url]
Sotek Posted: 07:09 Oct06 2006 Post ID: 1076209
Sotek
+
Ooh, a suspensive intro! Nice one, although it is a little distracting with the spaces between the speech marks, as Seos said.

Seeing as I now have three short stories posted, I figure I may as well put all of them in my bio, so go there for links to "The Lab", "Daemon" and "Afterlife". Additionally, you should read my fic, The Crystals of Narlkant
TestVirus101 Posted: 07:27 Oct06 2006 Post ID: 1076216
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
Fairly well so far but I'm a little taken aback by the title.

This better not be BDSM or any other sort of sexual related thing.

*Tries miserably to hide the fact he even knows what BDSM is.*

« Last edited by TestVirus101 on Oct 6th 2006 »
Cloud_Strife123 Posted: 23:33 Oct06 2006 Post ID: 1077373
Cloud_Strife123
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, I assure you that it has nothing to do with sexuality. Or whatever BDSM is. But I did think of the name due to something in further chapters. It's actually a type of foreshadowing. But without further suspense, here is the next chapter.

Chapter One
Joey and Sara

Once she had fought away morning drowsiness, Sara was looking at a normal day. She looked in the mirror on her dresser. Brown eyes, shoulder-length, jet-black hair, and a face grim enough to make a demon cry. She was the better part of gothic. A perfect fit for the Goth look too. Fair complexion, slender body, and once again, a grim face. She saved the all-black look though. Only partial. She personally didn?t care what anyone thought and dressed accordingly. She took a cold shower to wake herself up, got her things together, and went outside to walk to school.

Joey stood looking up at the old mansion. It was the old Anides mansion. The people that lived there were like foreigners or something. They were always weird people. Never home, and even when they were, they never let anyone in. Remembering back, they had never been visited for Halloween, never celebrated any holiday, never got out, or anything like that. Matter of fact, he had never seen a light on in their house. But about four years ago, they had seemed to vanish without a trace. Their house had been raided several times after their disappearance. But no one had gotten as far as the living room. He thought about going in now. He thought of how much of a thrill it would be to make it all the way through the house. But he decided against it because well?..he had school today. And plus, he needed the proper equipment.

Sara?s day was pretty boring. In her first class, she heard that next Friday was homecoming.
?Great? she thought. ?Another dance that everyone was going to ask her to go to.?
She sounded like a broken record, all day.
?No, I won?t be able to make it.?
?Sorry, but no, I have to be somewhere.?
?I can?t be there; I?ve got something to attend to.? She could have easily gone, but the fact there would be nothing but jocks and preps there made it undoable. She couldn?t handle either category. She hated the guts of everyone who showed off their looks like those people.
She barely managed through Algebra Two. She hated that class so much. The only reason she went through with it is because that would be the key to finishing her years in high school. That gave her just enough credits to finish. Then there was English. Oh, how she hated that class. The teacher was just unimaginably overrating. She believed that every kid in her class could complete 15 pages of homework in about 15 minutes. Actually there wasn?t much about school she liked. She was just glad when finally, the final bell rang.
?Another day, another eight hours wasted.?
She walked down Valeside Avenue, when she saw the Anides mansion. Man those people were weird. She had only seen the husband, and he had a huge scar that went from his temple to his chin. He had walked out back and went in the shed behind the house. He hid his eyes purposely. There must have been something wrong with him. Then she noticed that she had unpurposely stopped walking. She looked down from the mansion to see Joey standing in front of the mansion. She started to walk toward him.
?Hey JOEY.?
He seemed to ignore her, as if in a trance.
?JOEY!?
Catching the irritance in her voice, he looked over.
?What are you doing?? Sara asked.
?I?m going to the mansion tonight. You mind coming with??
?Sure, why not.? Sara had a strange set of feelings towards Joey. They had known each other since kindergarten and he brought the good side out of her. She looked at him. He had short black hair that barely passed his ears. He had long banes, though. They were always in the way of his blue eyes.
?What time?? she asked.
?Ummmm?.6:30 sound okay??
?Sounds good to me.?

« Last edited by Cloud_Strife123 on Oct 6th 2006 »

Rachetdude11 Posted: 18:06 Oct18 2006 Post ID: 1094149
Rachetdude11
+
Good, awesome, quite a bit of suspense. I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and get more chapters out now! This is one amazing story

( I'm doing the "heap confidence" thing so Cloud_Strife will hurry up with this)
Seos san Nekros Posted: 20:14 Oct18 2006 Post ID: 1094509
Seos san Nekros
+
I think he's written more chapters than hes posted, it's just that no one had bumped his topic until now. Smile

Anyway, nice work. I believe I already gave you my comments on MSN. If I didn't feel free to yell at me.
[center]
[color=silver]
[url=http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/SeossanNekros/][color=silver]Gifts and such. Thanks guys. =D[/url]
[url=http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=97843][size=13][color=silver]Short Story - Haunted[/url]
Cloud_Strife123 Posted: 20:28 Oct18 2006 Post ID: 1094543
Cloud_Strife123
Forum GuestMember
+
I do have quite a few more chapters to post, and here's another.

[b][u]Chapter 2[/b][/u]
The Mansion

Sara got a flashlight and a candy bar. She put them in her backpack. Was that all she needed? She had never done anything like this in her life. She just didn?t do that sort of thing. She had never thought of giving the mansion a passing glance?.more less go in and explore it.
?Hey mom, I?m going to Joey?s house. Is that ok?? It was remarkably hard to lie to her mom like that. But the fact that she was going with Joey and was going to a house seemed to let her go through with the lie.
?It?s fine with me.?

Joey stood outside the mansion?.again. He new he should?ve suggested an earlier time so she wouldn?t be late to the current time. So here he was, leaning up against a broken fence, to a house with enough boarded windows to build a tree-house. The yard had grown into a jungle, but then it all died, not helping with the eerie feeling he had just standing outside. The shingles on the roof had all nearly fallen off. The chimney had been literally obliterated. There were maybe six bricks that still held together. As he was looking he saw a light flicker on but it seemed to slowly diminish; like someone had drawn the shades. He shuddered at the sight.
?Ahh, I?m just hallucinating.?
Then he saw Sara slowly walk toward him.
?Been there long?? Sara seemed more joyful than usual.
?Quite a while. What took you??
?Eh, mom.?
?I understand. You ready??
?Sure?
They hopped over the fence and walked down the cracked walkway. They slowly opened the door. It seemed to have been broken open. Joey winced, but didn?t want to seem like a wuss, so he walked through into the front hallway. He noticed several pictures of men in black cloaks.
?Do you think the Anides might?ve been part of a cult or something??
?I don?t know, but the creepy level just shot up like a rocket.?
They passed the stairs and went into the living room. Several chairs were overturned, and wallpaper actually on the walls was rare. A chandelier lay on the floor, shattered. They walked into the kitchen to see a glass table. They were amazed to see that was almost perfectly intact. They examined the table to see that there were a few scratches, but it was for the most part perfect. It stood out like a sore thumb compared to the trashiness of everything else. There were broken cabinets, busted counters; the fridge was on its side open. But the table was centered and perfectly preserved. It was amazing. They stopped awing over the table and left to go upstairs. As they slowly crept up the stairs, they came upon a long hallway. They couldn?t clearly see the end of the hall due to a door open. But the peculiar thing was that there was a light on in the room.
?Um, Joey, if no one pays the electricity, can a light be on??
?Not that I know of.? Joey felt like running, but something kept him there. As he wondered what kept him in such a limbo, a shadowy figure drifted out of the adjacent door.
?Greetings, Joey and Sara, we?ve been expecting you.?
?Why have you been expecting us??
?Oh I think your expectation is very relevant.? The man began to pace.
?And why is that??
?Well, to start, both of you contain two certain item called the Bondage Emeralds. They are scattered throughout your bodies for a reason unknown to me. Also unknown to me is how you managed to obtain these miraculous emeralds. They bear the power to completely wipe the universe clean of all sentient life. The catch is, it would take approximately 7000 years to completely harness this power. There are loopholes to the energy, but as unreliable as it is, we could certainly use it.?
?Once again, who is we?? Joey saw the man flinch like he wasn?t prepared for the question.
?Only the almighty ruler of Sedina, Krator, and me. I am Cody, the most powerful being in both worlds. Now you can choose to join us or be killed.?
?I would never join you.? Sara had startled them both. ?And I doubt Joey would join you either.?
?Well that?s your own choices. You could?ve been great. You would?ve been the next in line to rule behind me. But you chose the hard path. But before I kill you I?ll give you both one more chance.?
?Our decision stands. Right Sara??
?Well then, you choose the path that will result in your inevitable death.?
A green blast was sent towards Cody, sending him back fifteen feet.
Cody quickly stood up.
?FOOLS! You dare attack ME! You shall both suffer a horrible death?.in time.?
An evil smile slid across Cody?s face. He waved his hand and a black hole appeared above Joey and Sara. They looked at each other in horror as they slowly ascended into the hole.

« Last edited by Cloud_Strife123 on Oct 19th 2006 »

Rachetdude11 Posted: 18:08 Oct19 2006 Post ID: 1096499
Rachetdude11
+
Whoa, that was awesome!!!!! Great way to introduce Cody to Sara and Joey. Keep up the good work Cloud!
Seos san Nekros Posted: 18:18 Oct19 2006 Post ID: 1096527
Seos san Nekros
+
Indeed. Nice chapter. One of the better first fic attempts ive seen in a while. keep it up.
[center]
[color=silver]
Cloud_Strife123 Posted: 03:24 Oct21 2006 Post ID: 1099576
Cloud_Strife123
Forum GuestMember
+
Ratchetdude11: thanks

Seos: also thanks

Now, my next chapter.

[b][u]Chapter 3[/b][/u]
The Forest

Joey came too and looked around him. They were in the middle of some kinda forest. He had never seen these types of plants. The plants were very strange, but he put it in the back of his mind. He looked over to see Sara lying unconscious and stood up. They were no where near civilization.
?Man, where did that guy take us??
He only had a pocketknife that he had brought with him in case of emergency. He had been very lucky to bring it with him. But how was he supposed to survive with just a pocketknife? They had to find civilization somewhere, and fast. He saw Sara begin to wake up.
?Joey?.where are we??
?I?m not sure, but it seems like we?re no where near civilization.?
?That?s just wonderful. We need to start going then. I?m not exactly fit for outdoor life.?
Joey laughed. A surge of pain flowed through him. He must have broken a rib or two with that fall.
?Ow?I must have fallen harder than I thought.?
?I?m just glad we?re still alive. I wonder why Cody didn?t kill us then and there; he said he was the most powerful being in both realms, whatever that means.?
?Sara, I have a strong sense that we?re not on Earth.?
?Me too. Joey, can you help me up??
?Sure.?
Joey grabbed Sara?s hand and pulled her up. He noticed that she grabbed her leg as she got up.
?Are you hurt Sara??
?Well, my leg does hurt quite a bit. I think I might have sprained something. ?
?Can you walk??
?Yeah, I think so.?
They picked a path and started walking. They had walked for what seemed like hours, and they had traveled quite a few miles.
?Sara, you have to learn how to harness that power you shot at Cody. If that can hurt HIM, then it should work wonders for regular people.?
?Well, the thing is, I?m not really sure how I did it. It was kind of like a reaction. I didn?t do it because I wanted to. It felt more like a need. I don?t know, Joey.?
As she turned her head, a wolf-like figure slowly walked out onto the path.
?Oh my God, Joey, what is that!??
?I don?t know, but now would be a good time to figure out how to use that beam!?
?I?m telling you, Joey, I DON?T KNOW H-?
Before she could finish, the wolf leaped at her, knocking her to the ground.
?YOU GET OFF OF HER!?
Joey sprinted toward the dog. He grabbed the pocketknife he had taken with him and stabbed it multiple times in the chest. The dog didn?t even flinch as Joey wounded it. Sara was struggling to keep the dog from hurting her. The dog finally gave up and tackled Joey. The pocketknife was thrown aside as Joey was knocked down.
?Sara, grab the knife!?
Sara struggled to get up, but managed to get the pocketknife and ran over to Joey.
?Can you hold it down??
?Are you kidding? This thing is huge!?
Joey wrestled with it for a bit, but finally pinned it down.
?Now Sara!?
She stabbed it in the chest and neck. The dog choked and growled, but finally fell over and died.
?Phew?I can understand why Cody sent us here to die.? Joey dusted his self off and stood up.
?Yeah, and that?s probably not the worst thing we?ll encounter if we stay here any longer. We?ve got to hurry.?
They walked through the woods for hours on end until they began to grow exhausted.
?When is this forest going to end?? Joey began to get angry.
After an hour and a half, Joey stopped.
?I can?t take all of this stupid WALKING!?
Joey found the nearest tree and punched it. He stood in shock as the tree slowly split in half and fell.
?Umm, Sara. What did I just do??
?I don?t know, but your fist was glowing green before you punched that tree.?
?Wow, that?s cool.?
They continued following the path until finally they saw light.
?Finally?.civilization.?
?Light doesn?t exactly mean civilization, Sara. But at least we?ll get out of this forest.? They ran out of the woods and into the clearing.

Meanwhile, in The New Order?s Headquarters, Krator and Cody were conversing.
?It?s insanity!?
?Calm down Cody, We have them in our grasp.?
?Why can?t we just kill them now??
?Because, Cody, if they change their minds about serving us, they could wipe out ?The Resistance' themselves; with a little training of course.?
?But you need to think a bit. They have both already figured out the basics to the emeralds. If they decide NOT to join us, and join ?The Revolution? instead, they could be the end of us.?
?Since when did they learn the basics?? Cody winced at the ignorance of Krator. Why didn?t Krator remember how he told him of how Sara learned of the Bondage Beam?
?Well, I told you about Sara?s power. But now Joey has learned how to manipulate the energy to further increase damage of his blows. To learn what they?ve learned in a few hours would take 25 years of full training! It seems that the stronger the bond between the two emeralds, the faster you learn the fundamentals of them. Oh, and to tell you how strong they are, before they even knew how to use their powers, they killed the graunt I sent to kill them?.with a pocketknife.?
?Are you telling me they killed a four foot tall, 350lb graunt with a POCKETKNIFE??
?Yes sir. But we shouldn?t worry about it too much. They?re nearing the Myst. The Wavvas should take care of them. Their population is about 3000 in that concentrated area.? Cody felt a strange sense of remorse towards letting them die. He wasn?t quite sure to what it was, but he felt like it wasn?t exactly their time.
?The only problem is that the boy is a black belt in karate. He also took Judo for a little while. It will certainly help him, now that he can further power his blows.?
?You fail to see that there are 3000 wavvas to the two of them. I mean, the wavvas have slaughtered whole cities of people. These two should be a piece of cake.?
?Well, I?m sorry your majesty, but I must depart. I have a few other matters to attend to.?
?Farewell Cody.?
Cody stared at Krator for a little while. Why was he giving him that look? Cody turned and left the throne room, and started to ponder a few things. Why was Krator acting so strange? It seemed as if he was being used. Cody did not deal with being used. He was treating him like a pawn. Why am I starting to feel as if I?m going to be useless after the children die?With a sudden change of heart, Cody ran to the nearest balcony. He looked around to check if anyone was looking. With a final look, he dove off of the balcony.

« Last edited by Cloud_Strife123 on Oct 21st 2006 »

the bummer 09 Posted: 04:12 Oct21 2006 Post ID: 1099596
the bummer 09
+
I've liked the story so far. I'd say chapter 3: The Forest, was the best so far with the use of grammar and spelling. Good job, keep it up.
Proud owner of my new forum; GameAvenue.
Come and take a look at my new forum. I really need members, so if you can advertise somehow that would be really great. Please register and be as active as possible.
Cloud_Strife123 Posted: 04:23 Oct21 2006 Post ID: 1099606
Cloud_Strife123
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah, I have been trying to improve on the spelling and grammar lately. I'm glad you're enjoying it, though.

Seos san Nekros Posted: 04:43 Oct21 2006 Post ID: 1099620
Seos san Nekros
+
Again, you've had my comments over MSN, but I'll repeat: Nice work. I'm not repeating any suggestions, seeing as how you already know them. Keep it up. Smile
[center]
[color=silver]
Cloud_Strife123 Posted: 22:35 Oct23 2006 Post ID: 1106145
Cloud_Strife123
Forum GuestMember
+
Here's my newest chapter. Enjoy.

[b][u]Chapter 4[/b][/u]
The Myst

As Joey entered the clearing, he realized that he was shaking with adrenaline. He looked ahead to see that this place was completely filled with fog. It was almost pure white. It sent chills up his spine knowing he could only see a few feet ahead of him. As they walked, he could see several dead bodies lying around.
?This can?t mean anything good.?
The further in they walked, the more bodies they found, and the more gruesome the deaths. They saw a couple of people that had been torn in half. It made him want to puke. He saw Sara gag and swallow multiple times. They had seen several hundred people dead, and then they saw a man that was wearing a uniform. A soldier?s uniform. Lying next to him was a sword. It said ?The New Order? on the hilt. Joey grabbed the sword.
?Wow, this thing is really heavy!?
He practiced a few swings, and they continued on. But suddenly they saw a moving figure. Joey looked at it closely to see that it somewhat resembled a gremlin. Except the fact that it had no eyes. It was a dark grey color, had huge ears, and small limbs. It was maybe two and a half feet tall. The thing was that it was bent over a man?. eating his flesh. Joey leaned over and vomited. As he did so, the creature heard him and scattered into the fog. They stood in horror for a few minutes, when several of the creatures jumped out at him.
?Sara, stand back!?
Joey jumped at them and swung the sword. He did his best to power the sword. He felt the sword connect with several creatures. He looked back to examine the damage he did. He saw half a dozen creatures fall in half. The other blood soaked creatures flinched, but reacted by pouncing Joey. He managed to kill a couple that were unfortunate enough to land on the blade of his sword. The others clawed and bit at him. He fought them off and swiftly got up. He could barely raise his sword. Hundreds more of the creatures swarmed in. Suddenly a green beam shot past him.
?Sara, did you do that??
?Yeah, now watch out!?
He ran back to where he was beside Sara. She shot several more beams. The beams tore through the creatures flesh. Several lay dead in piles. But it seemed the more they killed, the more that came. Sara began to tire as she was constantly shooting. She wondered why they hadn?t attacked from behind yet. At that exact moment she fell on her stomach from being hit in the back. Joey fell almost simultaneously as the monsters began to pile on top of them. Sara had only enough energy to knock off the few creatures that were on her. She saw that the monsters on Joey were tearing at his skin and flesh. As she looked away from Joey, she saw a man in a black cloak walk over to the pile of creatures hoping to cure their hunger. The man waved his hand in a very familiar way, and a hole appeared above the pile of monsters. Everything but Joey was sucked into the portal. But, as the creatures were going through the hole, they seemed to rip apart.
?You remember. I?m still not on your side.?
With these words the man disappeared. As he disappeared, Sara?s vision began to diminish. Then she fainted.

Chaud Posted: 19:52 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1107546
Chaud
+
Wow, my name is mentioned in a few chapters. Anyway, You may want to add a little more detail. Other than that it's good.
Cloud_Strife123 Posted: 21:15 Oct29 2006 Post ID: 1118047
Cloud_Strife123
Forum GuestMember
+
[b][u]Chapter 5[/b][/u]
The Resistance

Sara slowly opened her eyes. She lay there for a few moments, recollecting what had happened before she fainted. She thought of the man. The black cloak. The way he waved his hand. Nothing made sense. Why did that man help us? Who was that man? She began to get herself together and sat up. She was in a small house. The cot she lay in wasn?t very big. It looked like a standard military issue. Judging from what she had seen in the movies. To the left of the bed was an end table, with a lamp on it. She looked to the right side to see a red and black striped flag that had ?The Resistance? written along the center. It was strange that you would see a decoration in such a humble little house. She got out of the cot and walked to the door. She appeared to be in a small village. Not much, but it seemed more of a military base than anything. As she looked around, she saw a short, bald man in a white robe, leaning against the house she had just emerged from. He reminded her somewhat of a monk.
?Ah, you?re finally awake. Austin made it quite clear that he wanted you tended to. Now please, follow me.?
Sara didn?t bother to ask who Austin was. She?d had enough mystery for one day. They walked to a small tent. He opened the flap to reveal a narrow, descending staircase.
?Sara, you must understand that we have to keep our technology secluded, so that the New Order doesn?t know of our advanced science.?
As they descended down the stairs, the earth that was the walls slowly changed to iron. They reached the bottom and there was a door.
?Hey, where?s the doorknob??
?Dear, we don?t need one.?
The door suddenly turned into a gel-like matter. The man stepped through without hesitation. She walked through slowly, but didn?t feel anything as she slipped through the door. They went further into the room. She turned around to see the door turn into iron again. The further in they went, the more advanced the technology got. They took a few twists and turns around huge machinery. When finally they stopped, the man stared up a bit.
?Um, Sara, I think this young man may interest you.?
The man pointed to a test tube. Inside the test tube was something that hardly looked human. The wounds were terrible. There were little machine needles applying new skin and flesh to his body. Then she looked at his face?? It was Joey.
?Oh my God! Is that Joey??
?Well, we didn?t know his name until now. Don?t worry though, he?ll be fine. As a matter of fact, he?ll be fully recovered in about forty-five minutes. Thank God for Austin.?
That name again. She thought it over and decided to ask.
?Who?s Austin??
?My dear, you shouldn?t be ignorant of the very person who saved your lives. He carried you thirty-seven miles from the Myst to here.?
?Does he wear a black cloak??
?Ma?am I believe you?re confused. Only high elders of The New Order wear black cloaks. Austin is the leader of ?The Resistance? itself.? Sara was caught off guard. Then everything slowly came back to her.
?It was Cody!?
?Um, excuse me? Cody is the second in line to the throne of darkness. Cody and Austin are mortal enemies. I think you need to lay down a bit miss.?
?No, Cody got rid of all the creatures for us. He saved mine and Joey?s life!?
The monk looked at her strange, and tilted his head to the side.
?Well, you need to come with me. General Williams wants a word with you and Joey. When Joey recovers I?ll send him up too.?
Sara walked up the stairs as she thought for a second. Why would Cody want to help us? He sent us here to kill us in the first place. I can understand where the monk is coming from. She came to the door and walked out of the small tent. Now, she was almost certain. The way he waved his hand had seemed oddly familiar. And the fact that he said that he still wasn?t on our side. A short man came towards her quickly. Was that the general? He doesn?t look anything like one.
?Mrs. Sara, I am General Williams. It?s a pleasure to meet you.?
?You too, General. Um, what, might I ask, do you want to talk to me about??
?Well, you and Joey are very skilled. Why, you killed nearly 1800 wavvas by yourselves.? Sara decided to keep quiet about Cody from now on. She didn?t want to confuse anyone else. ?And we think that you both would serve well in our Army.?
?Well, General, I would be glad, but I?m not sure about Joey.?
A voice suddenly seemed to pop into her head, like she, herself was thinking.
?Sara, listen to me. Tell him I will also join. It?s the right thing to do. Trust me.?
Sara stood in shock. Was this another effect of the emeralds? Telepathy? Then finally she gave the General a solemn stare.
?Yes, General. We?ll do it.?

Seos san Nekros Posted: 01:40 Oct31 2006 Post ID: 1119379
Seos san Nekros
+
Nice chapter. There is still room for improvement in the description department, but I like it. Keep it up dude, I'm looking forward to more.
[center]
[color=silver]
Cloud_Strife123 Posted: 19:02 Nov10 2006 Post ID: 1139159
Cloud_Strife123
Forum GuestMember
+
[b][u]Chapter 6:[/b][/u]
A Revolution

Cody began to pace in his chambers. He had broken into a cold sweat. He had betrayed Krator, the almighty ruler of Sedina. There was no way he would get away with this. He was going to get beheaded. All the years of service had been thrown to waste. He had a plan, but there was no way he could go through with it. I mean, how are you going to kill an invincible man? He had let his own arrogance go to his head. But, on the flip side, if he did go through with it, and he won, he would turn the war around. And he wouldn?t be watching from the sidelines anymore. He would be leading. And, now that he thought about it, he would be doing a better job. Cody slipped a small dagger into his cloak sleeve. The small black dragon on it reminded him of Austin. He was the one to create that insignia. Ignorant fool. What would it matter? Cody was going to rule, now. He set his hand down on his small, wooden desk. He saw the black emerald merged with his hand. It had been almost seven years since Austin forced it into my hand, making me bear it for the rest of my life. But anyways, now was the time. He slipped out of his room, and snuck throughout the hallway. He breathed light, for if anyone was to catch him with that particular dagger, he would be executed on the spot. All traces of Austin had long since been banished of the castle. He slipped past two armored knights as he entered the throne room with caution. He saw Krator sitting on the throne. And he didn?t look happy.
?You have betrayed me, Cody. All these years of service?and you betray me.?
?Well, if you think that?s betrayal, then you must not be prepared for this.?
Cody drew his arm back. He swung hard and released the dagger. Krator stood out of his throne, scepter in hand. He sheathed the scepter to reveal a small sword at the base of the scepter. He deflected the dagger in a split second.
?You dare bring that blasphemous dagger back into the castle!?
?That dagger should be the last thing on your mind right now Krator.?
Cody raised his hands about chest level. His eyes slowly began to roll back into his head. A small dark portal appeared right in front of him.
?Now?deal with the demons of your past?..and mine.?
Several thousand Wavvas crawled out of the portal. And another creature rose out of it. The thing stood almost thirty foot tall. It had huge horns that curled around its head. It was soaked in blood, so you really couldn?t tell the color.
?You dare bring THAT creature into my palace! You shall certainly die for your actions!?
Krator jumped at the huge creature. With his scepter in hand, he stabbed completely through it. He fell out of the back of the creature, completely drenched in blood. The creature fell behind him with an ominous thud. Krator swung his scepter at the ground beneath him, sending a shock wave that killed every Wavva that prowled in his throne room.
?Any other tricks up your sleeves, Cody?? Cody laughed at him.
?I don?t think you?re done yet.?
The demon he had just slain stood straight up without a scratch on it. Krator slowly turned.
?You may think you have me, Cody, but you don?t. I will live on.? Krator began to scramble to the door. Cody teleported directly to the door.
?I don?t think I?m going to give you that luxury.?
A grin came across Cody?s face. Krator mumbled a small incantation, and a small fire began to grow inside his hand.
?Alright, I guess I?m going to have to fight fire with fire.?
A huge wall of fire was sent towards Cody, knocking him back. He quickly got up, and jumped towards the ceiling. He levitated there for a few seconds, and he raised his hands once more. The black emerald began to glow in his hand. All the dead Wavvas slowly became alive. The huge demon stomped towards Krator, sweeping him up with one hand. Krator swung the scepter at the demon. The demon didn?t flinch, but instead, threw him onto the ground. Bones cracked. The monster looked down at him, as it killed the almighty ruler of Sedina, once and for all. Cody once again made a portal on the floor. All that remained of the Wavvas and the huge demon was sucked into the portal. He picked up the fallen king?s scepter and raised it high above his head.
?You all listen NOW! I am the almighty ruler of Sedina forevermore!?
With these words, several hundred soldiers began to crowd at the throne room.
?Now, we will lead an attack that ?The Resistance? will never forget!?
Hundreds of thousands of soldiers were called to the castle that night. They all gathered in front of the castle to listen to orders.
?Well, now that all ignorance and weakness is rid of our empire, I say that we take the rest of Sedina. For US!?
Four hundred thousand voices screamed at the top of their lungs. Cody was looking for his soldiers a purpose. He had finally found it.

Seos san Nekros Posted: 22:02 Nov10 2006 Post ID: 1139622
Seos san Nekros
+
Wawas are awesome.

I don't have a whole lot of commenting to do, unless you want reminders of grammatical issues. Keep it up.
[center]
[color=silver]
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 312299

Post Top
Click to close