Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Super Smash Bros. Melee

Item Discussion

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
Cez Posted at: 14:43 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111419
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I think it's about time we had a thread about items. To be honest, I'm surprised no-one thought of it before. So, in this thread we can chat about our favourite items, our least favourites, any useful strategies we might have, stuff like that. And can we try and go as long as possible without degenerating into a discussion about the junk food glitch? Thanks.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 15:07 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111493
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Now here's a good thread. I must say, it's pretty smart of you to have made this one.
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
No one knows Shadow better than me. Or likes him more either. Go ahead, try me.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 15:10 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111499
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey! What happened to your thread I closed, did you move it?
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
log Posted at: 19:36 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111814
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I agree. here is a start: a good strategy with pokeball is to stop opponents from getting them at all costs, and when you get them, stay near the pokemon so that if the enemy near you (he just can't sit and watch you know? (I guess he could but most people would not) if it is electrode, when he turns a dark color, you can grab him, so throw him at enemy immediatley, or be victim of the deadly explosion.... that would not feel so great would it?
if at first you don't suceed skydiving is not for you
the art of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
I see said the blind man to his deaf son.
he who pulls the sword out of the stone shall have it confiscated by the FBI
how do you keep an idiot busy? (look below)
how do you keep an idiot busy? (look above)
Cez Posted at: 02:24 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 112063
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The favourite character thread was reopened, Jay. There wasn't any reason to lock it. Yeah, I've tried that Electrode strategy. Another good one is using the Star Rod as either Sheik or Captain Falcon. Sheik fires 2 stars at a time, Falcon fires 4! Also, you'll sometimes find a Super Scope with infinite ammo. I've found that they tend to be a slightly darker colour.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
nintendo_dude Posted at: 02:46 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 112085
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I like pokeballs.The only problem I have with them is when you get a useless Goldeen and your opponent gets Entei or something.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 08:51 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 112263
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like pokeballs, but my fav is the beam sword. Just yesterday, I kill a lv 9 com 3 times with it while I had 389% damage. It rocks.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 08:52 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 112264
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Do you guys know of a way to kill an enemy even if they got a hammer, it's easy.
Cez Posted at: 12:57 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 112571
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If he's Mewtwo, drop something from above. If he's not, attack from a distance, preferably from behind. If he's anyone, the head might come flying of, so hit him with it. Simple. Oh, and GJS, I like the new avy.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 17:50 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 112851
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks, and if you want to join team Blitzkreig on the team boards, that would be fine, cause I know by what you say, you'd be one of my 1st real challenges in a while.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 17:52 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 112859
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 29-Mar-2005 Cez said:If he's Mewtwo, drop something from above. If he's not, attack from a distance, preferably from behind. If he's anyone, the head might come flying of, so hit him with it. Simple. Oh, and GJS, I like the new avy.
Another way is with fox, go to the edge, wait for the opponent. When he gets to the edge, jump off and perform the fire fox and hit him diagonally just below him, that'll knock him off the edge, and since he can't do a double jump with a hammer, so he'll just fall to his doom.
log Posted at: 21:17 Mar29 2005 Post ID: 113093
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
okay, this is one reason that I became the worlds greatest fan of roy (as an ssbm character anyway). he runs towards you with a hammer, and do down and b, and it doubles the power of the hammer, right against the enemy, he drops the hammer, and you can use it!
Cez Posted at: 01:40 Mar30 2005 Post ID: 113325
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks but no thanks, Jay. Not yet, at least. Maybe another time. I usually use the old faithful strategy. Throw a proxy mine at them. Guy steps on mine, guy explodes, guy drops hammer, guy gets his face smashed in. Easy.
nintendo_dude Posted at: 04:17 Mar30 2005 Post ID: 113404
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I like using the home run bat.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 07:53 Mar30 2005 Post ID: 113553
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Me and my cousin like having pokemon wars. We go to hyrule temple, each take sides(divided by that gap an stubby pillar) and start chuckin pokeballs in eachothers section. It's fun.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 07:54 Mar30 2005 Post ID: 113557
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You can easily kill samus with a home-run bat. Let her try to grab you, roll to the other side and swing. I killed her 26 times in a row that way.
log Posted at: 09:41 Mar30 2005 Post ID: 113680
log
Forum GuestMember
+
+
home run bat is my favorite, because it is almost a guaranteed kill.
jamarie Posted at: 09:52 Mar30 2005 Post ID: 113693
jamarie
+
+
can you get this on ps2?

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Cez Posted at: 13:46 Mar30 2005 Post ID: 113993
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Let me give you a hint. This game is made by Nintendo. The characters are all from Nintendo games. Most of the items come from Nintendo games. All of the levels are from Nintendo games. In other words... nope, no chance.
GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 15:11 Mar30 2005 Post ID: 114130
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey Cez, that was funny with that topic asking how to close threads. Well he found out, lol.
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 251168

Post Top
Click to close