Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Bleach

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 57 of 60
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | Last     Previous | Next
Vasco Posted: 10:35 Aug12 2009 Post ID: 2705637
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+
I'll start reading the Manga today. Hopefully...

A question though, to keep things interesting: from all the Captains, who would you consider to be the strongest (the Captain-Commander aside, of course)? I must say, Ky&333;raku surprised with the way he seems to fight everybody effortlessly...

EDIT: System fail. Doesn't recognize another symbol...

« Last edited by Vasco on Aug 12th 2009 »

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
7onewingedangel7 Posted: 12:24 Aug12 2009 Post ID: 2705782
7onewingedangel7
Post Likes: 0
+
Just write o. O_o

And it's down to Byakuya and Kenpachi. Kenpachi would be pretty close if he could release his Zanpakuto.

And a question: Could Kenpachi save the day in the current filler since he can't release his zanpakuto?
[center][URL=http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?77964][i]
Brick WallClick here to level up my card![/URL]Bounce
WiseguySuper Smash Brawlers Pray
Which FF Character are you?
Espada Vampiro Posted: 20:12 Aug12 2009 Post ID: 2706429
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
Post Likes: 1
+
[color=gold]Aside from the Captain-Commander, Maybe it's either Kyoraku, Ukitake or Unohana, as those three are the oldest Captains alongside the Captain-Commander.

lol, I just hope it's someone other then Ichigo...........and Toshiro, I was hoping for Hichigo to return, as he himself is technically Zangetsu, and Zangetsu became a enemy...

« Last edited by Espada Vampiro on Aug 12th 2009 »

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
digireaper Posted: 22:45 Aug12 2009 Post ID: 2706578
digireaper
+
Espada-san: i think the Vizards are just showing off, i think they can use their masks longer....

Vas: I would like to think that their all equal, its really a contest about which captian you like more, of corse thats just a notion but back to the question at hand, my vote gose to Captian Doggy! hehe

Do not waste your time on Social Questions. What is the matter with the poor is Poverty; what is the matter with the rich is Uselessness.

Tank!
Espada Vampiro Posted: 23:20 Aug12 2009 Post ID: 2706612
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
[color=gold]LMAO, Captain Doggy XD, Sounds like something Yachiru would say XD.

True, I could expect Shinji and Mashiro to be show offs...

Oh yes, Finally revealed that Muramasa (In the Filler) is a Zanpaku-to as well, But who's?. And in the next episode Zangetsu goes bad, and I don't mean Hichigo.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

jose22_1986 Posted: 10:59 Aug13 2009 Post ID: 2707037
jose22_1986
Apparition
+
Vaizards are awesome
digireaper Posted: 20:31 Aug13 2009 Post ID: 2707465
digireaper
+
Is that all you could think about bleach that would meet the 3 word rule?

Do not waste your time on Social Questions. What is the matter with the poor is Poverty; what is the matter with the rich is Uselessness.

Tank!
jose22_1986 Posted: 21:01 Aug13 2009 Post ID: 2707482
jose22_1986
Apparition
+
On 13-Aug-2009 digireaper said:Is that all you could think about bleach that would meet the 3 word rule?
No thats just all I wanted to say Like to accuse people eh?lol Ulquiorra is definitely L Evil anyhoo I think Vaizards are funny but I actually haven't seen much of them fighting because I'm only on chapter 257 and haven't watched ahead in the anime.
Espada Vampiro Posted: 21:07 Aug13 2009 Post ID: 2707487
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
[color=gold]lol, The Vizard are indeed funny, Mainly Shinji/Hiyori and Kensei/Mashiro XD.

Vasco Posted: 09:54 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2708062
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
Well, started reading the Manga in the point Ichigo faces Ulquiorra for the first time.

I'm a bit disappointed. I've read 6 chapter and it's pretty much just attack/miss/defend. Not that interesting, to be honest...

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
digireaper Posted: 10:11 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2708117
digireaper
+
Hey man, its hit & miss, what are you expecting should happen? Pandamoniome(yeah i know shut up)? crisis? They turn out to be aliens?, Heck at this point im just still glad that i could read the weekly manga and not want to set my computer on fire to see if there is soposed to be a hidden message... But im rambeling again, i know i do it alot its my nature, but back to my main point the story is still coming along, think of it as a work in progress, you wont see the true splendor until its completely finished.

« Last edited by digireaper on Aug 14th 2009 »

Tank!
TestVirus101 Posted: 10:15 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2708129
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
On 14-Aug-2009 Vasco said:Well, started reading the Manga in the point Ichigo faces Ulquiorra for the first time.

I'm a bit disappointed. I've read 6 chapter and it's pretty much just attack/miss/defend. Not that interesting, to be honest...
Ichigo/Ulq the first time? If you thought that was bad, wait till they actually have a proper fight, it goes like this:

"YOU ARE TOO WEAK TO DAMAGE ME WITH ANY ATTACK I OWN YOU"
*SURPRISE POWER-UP* "NOW IT IS YOU ARE TOO WEAK TO EVEN DAMAGE ME"
*SURPRISE POWER-UP* "AHA! NOW I AM IN CONTROL AGAIN!"
*SURPRISE POWER-UP* "NOT SO FAST! NOW I AM UNTOUCHABLE!"

So basically they never actually get into an even fight, its just power level asspulling and beating the crap out of the other guy till he pulls out his new power. Then there's the ending, oh lord, that's the worst, "THIS ISN'T THE WAY I WANTED TO WIN! BAWWWWW!"
Vasco Posted: 10:20 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2708150
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
On 14-Aug-2009 digireaper said:Hey man, its hit & miss, what are you expecting should happen? Pandamoniome(yeah i know shut up)? crisis? They turn out to be aliens?, Heck at this point im just still glad that i could read the weekly manga and not want to set my computer on fire to see if there is soposed to be a hidden message... But im rambeling again, i know i do it alot its my nature, but back to my main point the story is still coming along, think of it as a work in progress, you wont see the true splendor until its completely finished.
Well, it's horrible. There's no real story to it, it's just random fighting. They don't really explain what has happened, Ichigo seems to be dying and suddenly he gets a new strength.

TV's post actually does seem like a good summary. I lol'd. xD

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
digireaper Posted: 10:22 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2708157
digireaper
+
On 14-Aug-2009 TestVirus101 said:Ichigo/Ulq the first time? If you thought that was bad, wait till they actually have a proper fight, it goes like this:

"YOU ARE TOO WEAK TO DAMAGE ME WITH ANY ATTACK I OWN YOU"
*SURPRISE POWER-UP* "NOW IT IS YOU ARE TOO WEAK TO EVEN DAMAGE ME"
*SURPRISE POWER-UP* "AHA! NOW I AM IN CONTROL AGAIN!"
*SURPRISE POWER-UP* "NOT SO FAST! NOW I AM UNTOUCHABLE!"

So basically they never actually get into an even fight, its just power level asspulling and beating the crap out of the other guy till he pulls out his new power. Then there's the ending, oh lord, that's the worst, "THIS ISN'T THE WAY I WANTED TO WIN! BAWWWWW!"
I beleave "beating the crap out of the other guy till he pulls out his new power." constituts as fighting but if you dont beleave me ask Ulquiorra!.... oh wait he's Dead....

Tank!
TestVirus101 Posted: 10:24 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2708167
TestVirus101
+
On 14-Aug-2009 digireaper said:I beleave "beating the crap out of the other guy till he pulls out his new power." constituts as fighting but if you dont beleave me ask Ulquiorra!.... oh wait he's Dead....
I'm not saying it wasn't a fight. It just wasn't... well, it wasn't a good fight. Even though the current battles are still "new power vs new power" the people fighting in them still fight "punch for punch" and aren't too weak compared to each other. The Ichigo/Ulquiorra fight was ridiculous, one second one guy was so fast/strong they shredded the other in a second, next second the other got a new power up and did that to the other guy and this continued for a while, as I said in my summary. Not really a good fight at all.
digireaper Posted: 10:26 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2708173
digireaper
+
I understand where both of you are coming from but... Aww hell im just sticking up for the series cuz i like it!.....

Tank!
TestVirus101 Posted: 10:28 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2708178
TestVirus101
+
I read Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail and History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi every week.

I probably rank them:

One Piece
Fairy Tail
Naruto
Bleach
HSDK
digireaper Posted: 10:34 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2708191
digireaper
+
meanwhile im filling up my post quota and this is the most action packed day this board has seen in awhile...

I dont read alota manga, infact i think i only read one but my anime favorites are as stands
1.Basquash!
2.Hitman Reborn!
3.Bleach
4.Berserk(only manga, not anime)
5.One Piece

Tank!
jose22_1986 Posted: 21:01 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2709189
jose22_1986
Apparition
+
On 14-Aug-2009 TestVirus101 said:I read Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail and History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi every week.

I probably rank them:

One Piece
Fairy Tail
Naruto
Bleach
HSDK
Bleach beats Naruto basically because Naruto kills his series by being the main character.
TestVirus101 Posted: 21:04 Aug14 2009 Post ID: 2709192
TestVirus101
+
On 14-Aug-2009 jose22_1986 said:
Bleach beats Naruto basically because Naruto kills his series by being the main character.
I wish I could say that. The problems with Bleach overall outclass the specific flaws of one character. And I prefer Naruto to "THIS ISN'T THE WAY I WANTED TO WIN! BAWWWWWW! CUT OFF MY ARM AND LEG!" Ichigo.
Displaying Page 57 of 60
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close