Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The New Reasearchers for Darkness (The Clan)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 74
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 72 | 73 | Last     Next
johnkrill Posted: 18:46 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173827
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
KH RFD Mission Statement

Hey guys, it's time to make a new one of these! This is the second installment of the RFD clan, however, this one is new and improved! All KH fans are welcome to join, and so is everybody else, but it really helps to be firmiliar with KH!

Here, we can debate anything you want about KH1, CoM, KH2, and KH3, and have fun while doing so!

35 MEMBERS

The rank system is brand new, giing those who are new a chance to succeed! I will be the designated leader of this team, if oyu guys don't mind, and I sure hope we all have a blast!

This team is suspected to change...

RANKS (all ranks will be moved to RFD3 if we run out of room here)
Keyblade Oracle- Johnkrill

Key blade Masters (2)
- shadowoblivion*
-

Key Blade Admirals (2)
- KairiloverX****
-

Key Blade Weilders (4)
-
-
-
-

Key Blade Discoverers (6)
- littlesquadrpm**
- ansemthewise*
-
-
-
-

Key Blade Seekers (8)
- game dominator*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Members (by join date) (11)
Blade Master55
blazin speed1
luigiguy22
shadowoblivion
The Ultimet gamer!
ieatflood
ansemthewise
kairilover
Penguin4.0
key to the heart
littlesquadrpm
CHARIZARD_MASTER
Cybertron
Blue_master18
game dominator
reaper06
Yung Black
sk8tr4ever
Mega_M7
rikuwaytodawn
King Dusk
Cerberous
kingdom1234hearts
shadowrayquaza
dragonmaster745
ang1223
supersmash-man
obi wan1212
vampire toast
HyperWire2.0
wolfpack77
Need 4 Cheat
king26
KasumiShuuraku
Broly 2000
Cyber_John3000
oathkeeper+oblivion
TWILIGHT LINK

Members (alphabetical)
ang1223
ansemthewise
Blade Master55
Blue_master18
blazin speed1
Broly 2000
Cerberous
CHARIZARD_MASTER
Cyer_John3000
Cybertron
dragonmaster745
game dominator
HyperWire2.0
ieatflood
kairilover
KasumiShuuraku
key to the heart
King Dusk
king26
kingdom1234hearts
littlesquadrpm
luigiguy22
Mega_M7
Need 4 Cheat
oathkeeper+oblivion
obi wan1212
Penguin4.0
reaper06
rikuwaytodawn
shadowoblivion
shadowrayquaza
Sk8tr4ever
supersmashman
The Ultimet gamer!
TWILIGHT LINK
vampire toast
wolfpack77
Yung Black

Stars! (Got the idea from Urban Legend)
*- Helps keep the clan under control. Helps the Presidents.
*- Posts a lot!
*- Great welcomer
*- Old clan member
* - Has invited members to clan
* - Has won MVP at KH
* - Other

The color of your name also shows how much good you do in our clan. You start out white, and get darker and darker. Once you reach black, you get a star! that's just as an added bonus for fun!

Okay, I want to put this in here, it's from the KH2 guide book. It will help people understand the game if they haven't played it.

The Heart and Darkness.....

Years ago, a brilliant man named Ansem sought out to understand thenature of the heart and the influence of the darkness upon it. Fearing that darkness would take over his world, he began to research these mysteries, hoping to find a sheild against the threat. He discovered that when the heart of a being is lost to darkness, it is liberated from its body and swallowed. Then the darkness takes shape, becoming a creature that seeks out other hearts to steal, enveloping them in darkness and multyplying...

The Heartless

Although creatures of instinct, the Heartless can be manipulated, commanded, and artifacially enhanced. Ansem discovered the Heartless were drawn to power and sought not only the hearts of individuals, but something greater-the hearts of worlds themselves!

A Visitor From Another World

One day, Ansem received a visitor. It was King Mickey from Disney Castle. Mickey had learned about the heartless and realized the threat they posed. Should the Heartless consume world's heart, the boundaries between worlds would decay. They would eventually spread to others, growing andconsuming, until all was lost to darkness.

Worlds Consumed

Despite King Mickey's warnings, the expermints continued. Now shrouded in darkness, Ansem grew in power. His world soon began to overflow with Heartless, becoming the ravaged world known as Hollow Bastion. With Ansem vanishing into the darkness, others sought to control this dark power. Using the abandoned castle in Hollow Bastion as a staging ground, a consortium of villians-the nightmare-making Oogie Boogie, the sea witch Ursula, the pirate Captain Hook, the vizier Jafar, the Lord of the Underwold Hades, and the Sorceress Malificent-used Ansem's research to seek an even greater power, using the Heartless to break the way and discover the keys to Kingdom Hearts.

Kingdom Hearts, the Heart of All Worlds

The legendary Kingdom Hearts, the source of all light. Seve Princesses held the keys to this treasure within their pure hearts, untouched by darkness, and the villians scoured and destroyed world after world to kidnap them. Alice, Belle, Aurora, Jasmine, Snow White, Cinderella, and another...

The Destiny Islands and The Keybearer

One such world consumed by the Heartless, but one that would prove pivotal in the war against the darkness. Three young friends, who were about to begin a journey, were flung to strange worlds as their world was swallowed by the darkness.

A boy named Sora, stranded in the transient world of Traverse Town after the Destiny Islands was consumed, found himself the bearer of the mysterious Keyblade. This weapon could lock and unlock magical doors and free hearts from darkness. Donald Duck and Goofy, from the court of Disney Castle, found Sora and accompanied him in search for their friend, King Mickey. The King made a second journey, looking for answers as to why the experments on the Heartless had not ceased.

The Journey

Sora and his new friends journeyed from world to world, sealing away each world's keyhole, saving them from the approaching darkness. Sora was briefly reunited with his friends, in the process learning that Kairi was one of the Seven Princesses whose heart was needed to open Kingdom Hearts. While Riku and Sora ended up clashing, as Riku struggled with the darkness within his own heart-a darkness named Ansem. With all the pawns in place, Ansem opened the doorway to Kingdom Hearts but was deafeted by Sora. To prevent the darkness from spreading, Riku and King Mickey sealed themselves on the other side of the doorway to the dark world. As the worlds consumed by the Heartless reformed, Sora and Kairi were seperated again, but their hearts intertwined.

Castle Oblivion

So the heroes' quest continued, this time to find a way to bring Riku and King Mickey hime. They came upon a strange structure called Castle Oblivion, the staging base of the Organization. This shadowy group drew Sora in and, using a young girl named Namine who has the power to manipulate memries, led by Sora nto their trap. As Sora progressed up each of the castle's floors and his memories faded and twisted, Riku and King Mickey fought their way; up from the castle's basement. Sora and his friends discovered the renegade Marluxia, who sought to wrest control of the Organization. Marluxia was defeated and Naminereleased from her captivity. Namine promised to restore Sora, Donald, and Goofy's memories as they were before they entered Castle. But the process would take a year, so the trio were sent into a deep slumber as Namine began their recovery.
Contirbuted by Shadowoblivion

This spot is dedicated to Keyblade8, one of our most loved KH players. Sadly, he's been banned from SC. Good-bye Keyblade, and I hope you are enjoying yourself...

THIS POST IS TO BE UPDATED!

« Last edited by johnkrill on Apr 17th 2007 »

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
Blademaster55 Posted: 18:47 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173830
Blademaster55
Post Likes: 0
+
I will join.

Avatar by Vasco and Signature by Craizen

Retired Super Moderator at Supercheats .com - Retired Moderator at Planetrenders.net

Firefighting and Bullriding is my life, wouldn't trade it for anything.
johnkrill Posted: 18:49 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173835
johnkrill
+
Wow, congrats, you are the first one ^^

In order to progress in the ranking chart (which will b made soon), you need to earn it here Smile

Blademaster55 Posted: 18:49 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173836
Blademaster55
+
Ok, I love KH and play it all the time.

Retired Super Moderator at Supercheats .com - Retired Moderator at Planetrenders.net

blazin speed1 Posted: 18:50 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173840
blazin speed1
+
can i join?

All credit to Dark_wolf_33 for awesome sig and avy
johnkrill Posted: 18:50 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173845
johnkrill
+
Then this is the team for you Smile

This is the second RFD team, I hope you know.

Luigiguy22 Posted: 18:50 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173846
Luigiguy22
+
I'll join in.

Thanks to Ares2 for the sweet sig and avy.
johnkrill Posted: 18:51 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173850
johnkrill
+
On 26-Nov-2006 blazin speed1 said:can i join?
Of course, play KH much?

EDIT: Wow, 3 members already!

« Last edited by johnkrill on Nov 26th 2006 »

Blademaster55 Posted: 18:51 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173853
Blademaster55
+
Yes, I joined your other team before. Welcome all of you to this team.

blazin speed1 Posted: 18:52 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173858
blazin speed1
+
Yes I do.

All credit to Dark_wolf_33 for awesome sig and avy
johnkrill Posted: 18:53 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173861
johnkrill
+
Good then! Once we get around 10 members, I'll start the fun stuff, like trivia and what not =)

Blademaster55 Posted: 18:53 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173863
Blademaster55
+
That is cool, do any of you know when KH3 is coming out?

Luigiguy22 Posted: 18:54 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173865
Luigiguy22
+
I played KH2 a few weeks ago, and I thought it was pretty good. I have the first KH, but before I was ready, my sister made me go to the last part. You know, the part where you can't go back.

Thanks to Ares2 for the sweet sig and avy.
Blademaster55 Posted: 18:55 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173874
Blademaster55
+
I sadly don't have KH2 I only have KH1 right now but hope to get the second.

johnkrill Posted: 18:57 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173885
johnkrill
+
The second is good, but in my opinion, KH1 beats it in terms of game play.

Blademaster55 Posted: 18:58 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173892
Blademaster55
+
I see, I am stuck on the first one I am stuck in alladidn's place you know when you have to beat the cave and beat its eyes well I just can't do it, what level should you be on?

johnkrill Posted: 19:00 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173903
johnkrill
+
I'd say level 9 should do it, but I'd recommend around level 13 for you. If you are doing hard mode, try around level 15 to 17.

Blademaster55 Posted: 19:01 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173912
Blademaster55
+
I don't remember what level I am. Should I use the normal team Sora, Goofy, Donald or should I switch someone out for alladin?

johnkrill Posted: 19:02 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173914
johnkrill
+
I'd stick with the normal team, mainly because they have teh highest stats and most abilities.

Blademaster55 Posted: 19:04 Nov26 2006 Post ID: 1173922
Blademaster55
+
Ok, thanks for the help with that.

Displaying Page 1 of 74
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 72 | 73 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 136734

Post Top
Click to close