Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Revolutionizing

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

screencheat2 Posted: 16:47 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1177409
screencheat2
Post Likes: 0
+
Yes, I after a while, I thought, what the heck, lets see if I can finish a fanfic again, and lets try a Pok�mon. And as a few people know, I hate the clich� story with the gyms and the elite four, so I decided to make the thing more interesting. Hope you guys enjoy this, cause I wrote a lot for the prologue, and hopefully that's how long the chapters will be. Oh, and telling me how to improve my story and telling me errors would be greatly appreciated.

Making a Difference

Prologue

For over thirty years, my people have been fighting a devastating war against an interstellar race called the Tetrites. Both races, known to the Pok�mon race, use them in their battles against one another, intentionally not caring for what happens to them. The humans don?t battle one another for the fun of the sport and to raise their Pok�mon, but now they use new scientific methods of raising the Pokemon quickly in order for them to have a fighting chance against the Tetrites. The Pok�mon are nothing but tools of war for everyone to heartlessly use, pitting them against one another, having no thought on what the Pok�mon desire. The Pok�mon Gyms and the Leagues are now nothing more than shelters for people who?ve lost their homes. The Elite Four also have decided to reside themselves with the war, leaving the rest of the people with little hope for help. Recently, I?ve discovered a way to help understand Pok�mon and their thoughts, hoping to find a way to stop this war, and maybe finding a place for the Pok�mon to live in, where no single life form can use them in their own selfish desires. I?m only a fourteen year-old boy, but as of now, I?m the only hope of survival for the Pok�mon..

?Char! Char, where are you?!? a young boy yelled out. He listened closely as his voice echoed throughout the entrance to Mt. Cleft. The boy let out a sigh, and went to sit down on a nearby rock, waiting patiently for his friend. His outfit consisted of a dark sapphire jacket with a pair of blue pants while his goggles rested around his neck.. He stared out into the sky aimlessly until he heard the sounds of his friend. A Charmander about 3- 4 feet tall came running towards the boy, his face showing his happiness to see him. It ran up the him and jumped onto him with great speed, and the boy not noticing it fell with the impact of the Charmander. ?Man Char, you had me worried. For a little bit, I thought they got you and took you to the labs!,? the boy told Char. He got back up and he wiped the dust off of him as he told Char, ?Hey boy, we?re going back to the city, okay?? he told him as he pointed at a city behind him where the smoke flowed out like a river. ?Mind if you go back into your Pok�ball?? he asked. Char nodded his head and sat down as the boy got out his Pok�ball. ?Return, Char!? he yelled as an infrared beam shot at Char and recalled it back into the ball. He turned back around and started to walk off toward the city.

The air was blowing across the dirt road, carrying off sediment and the random dustballs as the young boy was walking on it. Screams and yelps could be heard in the distance, signifying the people that a battle is going on nearby. The familiar sounds of Pok�balls being thrown and explosions were nothing new for the people in the city of Marietta. The boy looked at the smoke coming from the near battle. I can?t believe that there?s a battle being fought so close to the town the boy thought as he continued his trek back home. I can?t even think clearly without thinking of those heartless people in the war! The boy ran up to a random rock and whacked it as hard as he could, sending it flying towards a wild Trapinch. Before the boy could act, it hit it flat on its head, upsetting the little creature. The Trapinch rose up and let out a squeaky roar, and before anything else, a hoarde of Trapinch, Vibrava, and Flygon appeared from nowhere, with there eyes showing the intent of revenge.

?Ahh! I?m screwed!? the boy yelled out as he ran back to the town with the angry Pok�mon behind him. No matter how hard the boy tried, whether it was simple as hiding to snake pattern, he couldn?t lose the Pok�mon for his life. ?What to do, what to do! I only have a Charmander, and it?s weak against these Pok�mon. Where?s a water Pok�mon when I need one?!? he complained to himself as he got closer to the town. He ran until he was forced to stop when a few Flygon appeared in front of him. They started to flap their wings rapidly as a sandstorm started to brew up. Oh crap, he thought to himself as he quickly brought up his goggles to his eyes and quickly pulled his hood over his head. As the sandstorm grew larger, the Trapinch and the Vibrava started to burrow under the ground while the Flygon gained altitude. Crap, I can?t see anything in this sandstorm. Better clear soon before something bad happens he thought to himself as he walked aimlessly through the land. That?s when it happened. One after another, the Trapinch jumped out of the ground, hitting the boy over and over, while the Vibrava were climbing back out next to the boy using their Bite and Crunch attacks on his legs. The boy yelled in pain as he tried furiously to defend himself, but the quantity was too much for him to handle. He tried all that he could, but they just wouldn?t leave him alone. The sandstorm finally subsided, and the view of the Trapinch and Vibrava helped the boy evade all of their attacks. That would?ve been fine, but the Flygon were preparing themselves. Half of them were charging up a Hyper Beam as a finishing move while the rest of the Flygon dove towards the boy. Repeatedly, they used Dragon Claw and Dragonbreath on the boy, damaging him more and more until he had little strength to move, and he fell from exhaustion. His Pok�ball containing Char fell out of his hands and released it, giving him a new hope. Char looked around him as he saw the scene, wild Pok�mon attacking his friend. A blazing fire could be seen in his eyes as he took the offensive and helped out his friend. He used Metal claw on the Vibrava that were all over the boy?s leg and used Iron Tail on the Trapinch nearby. He continued this strong offensive move until the wild Pok�mon started to back off, making the Charmander wonder why? He looked around, confused, until the boy pointed up at three Flygon, their Hyper Beams fully charged up.

?Run, Char! Save yourself!? the boy yelled out at Char. The Char looked back at the Flygon, and then at the boy over and over until he made its choice. He turned his body toward the Flygon, digging his claws into the ground, ready to stand its ground. Fire started to materialize in his mouth as the Flygon aimed there attacks at the two. Char released his attack on the Flygon, while the Hyper Beam of the three Flygon combined into one, amplifying the power, and the two attacks collided into each other. The collision of the two attacks ended up being a deadlock, all of the attackers struggling to conquer the other attacker(s), their attacks moving back and forth. Seconds seemed like minutes, minutes seemed like hours as the attacks raged on, showing no sign of a victor.

The boy just stared at the attacks, feeling helpless that he couldn?t move or do anything. Dang it, dang it. This sucks. There?s gotta be a way to stop them he thought to himself. He looked at the power of the two attacks, trying to think of something to do. Struggling, the boy yelled out Char,?Errg. Char! Switch to Dragon Rage, full power!?

The eyes on the Pok�mon shone as his attack switched from a bright orange flame to a crimson blast, and the attack collided with the Hyper Beams, creating a powerful explosion, sending the Flygon, the boy, and Char backwards.

« Last edited by screencheat2 on Nov 29th 2006 »
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
RJ Fighter Posted: 20:40 Nov28 2006 Post ID: 1178162
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
Looks good so far. I don't see any grammatical errors but I'm not very good at seeing them, anyway.
screencheat2 Posted: 21:31 Nov29 2006 Post ID: 1180376
screencheat2
+
Oh, thanks. Got any ideas that you wanna suggest for later on in the story?
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
latiasfinder Posted: 21:38 Nov29 2006 Post ID: 1180411
latiasfinder
The Finder
+
Yay. Go Charmander! Of course, this looks great.

Sig and Avy by Me ~
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close